You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

Come on! Im letting you drink out of my infinite apple cider storage! Why not atleast bring a box!

ugh! Fine. *brings out box of root beer* there

Oh shush up pet, you get coddled like a baby most of the time.

Yea I know :3

ugh! Fine. *brings out box of root beer* there

Yea I know :3

*Begins to drink it heartily* Mmm, this is quite good. Floating Question Mark God... Thing, I think you & I could be good friends. Anyone who shares Root Beer is a good person in my book

*Begins to drink it heartily* Mmm, this is quite good. Floating Question Mark God... Thing, I think you & I could be good friends. Anyone who shares Root Beer is a good person in my book

Oh, im no god! Im flattered that you think of me as one! But i am a mere being, who signed a contract with the rare galactic people. Before i became this, believe it or not, i was a goat! 

Oh, im no god! Im flattered that you think of me as one! But i am a mere being, who signed a contract with the rare galactic people. Before i became this, believe it or not, i was a goat! 

*Coughs on my drink at this last bit* A g-goat? ...I think that drink you gave me affected me more than I thought

*Coughs on my drink at this last bit* A g-goat? ...I think that drink you gave me affected me more than I thought

*Laughs* Yes, i know its kind of weird. But hey, i was only born a goat, then continued to be one for 2 years. After those 2 years, i became this. A floating question mark that could do whatever the hell it wanted besides hurt other beings! I've been like this for over 5000 years now...

*Laughs* Yes, i know its kind of weird. But hey, i was only born a goat, then continued to be one for 2 years. After those 2 years, i became this. A floating question mark that could do whatever the hell it wanted besides hurt other beings! I've been like this for over 5000 years now...

Celestia ain't got nothing on you then

*is also holding a flower in my hoove not realizing that it's poison joke*

Uh... This cannot be good...

(edited)

Celestia ain't got nothing on you then

Well, i guess thats true, but im not seeking control or anything like that. I just like to live in my home in Limbo, and enjoy this lifeless life! I've even been to the human world! But there is one advantage Celestia has, acctually, one advantage everyone has against me... Im not allowed to seriously hurt a living being... if i try to, the result will be nothing. For example...*Turns into a human, summons a steel sword and slashes Kokurai* See? Nothing would happen...Absolutely nothing...

You can read my Bio if you want, its right in that little box down there, where it says "Avatar's OC"

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Well, i guess thats true, but im not seeking control or anything like that. I just like to live in my home in Limbo, and enjoy this lifeless life! I've even been to the human world! But there is one advantage Celestia has, acctually, one advantage everyone has against me... Im not allowed to seriously hurt a living being... if i try to, the result will be nothing. For example...*Turns into a human, summons a steel sword and slashes Kokurai* See? Nothing would happen...Absolutely nothing...

N-Nothing about nearly give me a heart attack! Good lord sir, give a bit of warning!

N-Nothing about nearly give me a heart attack! Good lord sir, give a bit of warning!

Oh, sorry! Forgot about the warning. Anyways, may i hear your story? Im quite curious.

Oh, sorry! Forgot about the warning. Anyways, may i hear your story? Im quite curious.

If you mean the story of my avatar, I have none for it, honestly. I have never thought about creating one, though now your story has piqued my interest... However I do have an OC (with a full on fanfiction as a backstory) in the works, if you would like to hear about that. Thought I would be sending it over a PM, quite length & wordy as it is

If you mean the story of my avatar, I have none for it, honestly. I have never thought about creating one, though now your story has piqued my interest... However I do have an OC (with a full on fanfiction as a backstory) in the works, if you would like to hear about that. Thought I would be sending it over a PM, quite length & wordy as it is

Go ahead! I'd love a good read at 2:30am!

*pokes question mark thing* :3

Uhm, werent you busy drinking cider?

Haha, alright one second, I will get it all copy+pasta'd into a PM for you. If anyone else would like to hear it, feel free to PM me & I would be more than happy to send it to you

• Brohoof 1

I'm poking things and drinking cider.

I don't have a story for my OC at all :3

I'm poking things and drinking cider.

Oh, Okay. Well, i have something for you to poke that isnt me, anyway. I think you'll become good friends!

*Summons Thing*

post-26276-0-67466500-1403310344.jpg

Alright, it should have gone through. Tell me what you think over the PM, I hope you like it :D I don't have a drawing, despite 2 people telling me they would -_-

• Brohoof 1