Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm...Hello? (is this even important enough to put on a forum?)

Tanthachon25

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I think I first found this place while looking for an MLP forum. Not really very dramatic.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a fanfiction author, originally writing Legend of Zelda stuff. The first author who reviewed my work was a pegasister currently going through a LoZ phase, and she had written some hiatused pony stuff involving OCs. Of course, it was only a matter of time before I gave into temptation and submitted my own OC, Starwind. Three days later I looked on MLP wiki for the basic main characters to get reference for some of the other OC's relationships. a week later, I saw my first Episode, Sonic Rainboom. I fell in love with the show, and, more specifically, Rainbow Dash. I've been crunching through the episodes since, and have never looked back to question my decisions.

I like to write fanfiction. I have a penchent for long words and Woodentoaster and I spend 1.5 hours most days thinking of sequences involving ponies flying supersonic bombers.

Anything else?

:mellow:

Nope

Fanfic writer who knows how to use the word penchant. You and I, friend, will get along just fine.

Welcome to the forum! You should head on over to Octavia's Hall and peruse the writing scene there, and if you're feeling brave, post some of your own work. And if you ever need someone for a quick review/edit/whatever, feel free to PM me. I'm bored a lot and need stuff to do. :mellow:

Anyways, welcome and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hey there guy! Welcome to that forums! Now that we got the formalities out of the way, Gimme your money. Just kidding, not really.

Anyway, I don't often read fanfics as I'm busy with other thing, but I do check into new fanfic posts from time to time, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any of your stuff! Welp, I'm off to find more things to do, be sure to enjoy yourself and have a nice day!