Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm, hello everycreature. ❤️

Florana

My name is Ana, and I have been a fan of MLP:FiM for a few years now. My friends and I had lots of fun watching the show, and even enjoyed work of talented artists at Pony.fm. But, I had not looked up more about Poniverse, until recently. I happen to join right on the forums' 12th birthday, so the rest of you will surely have more interesting stuff to talk about. Regardless, all this wholesomeness makes me want to stay, be part of this endearing community.

I hope to make good friends with all of you, kind members. ❤️

• Brohoof 7

Hello and thank you, Trot Shuffle!! I love many tracks, pretty much anything involving the flute or wind instruments. There's this innocence it can only be heard from said sounds. ❤️

I do have personal recommendations, like Dreamsong's acoustic "My Equestria", or MelodicPony's orchestral suites and covers.

• Brohoof 4

Thank you, everyone!! Making friends warms my heart immensely. I love my friends, and I want to spread that love, in spirit of the best kind of magic -cough, friendship, cough-, hehehe.

And to @Hadrien, try not to overdo on said self-pressure, pretty please?

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, Florana said:

Thank you, everyone!! Making friends warms my heart immensely. I love my friends, and I want to spread that love, in spirit of the best kind of magic -cough, friendship, cough-, hehehe.

And to @Hadrien, try not to overdo on said self-pressure, pretty please?

Fiiiiine, but it's just because we're friends and you asked nicely :mlp_wink:

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

Hello. I am John J, My girfriend and I have been big fan of MLP for a while now. It was only logical to come here... I hope you are all well

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...