Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria RP (Private)

Authetius

8 users have voted

1. 1. Would it bother you if I used Ideas from the original FoE? (Namely Watcher and the character and general story behind him - try not to reveal it to those who haven't read the story plz)

• Yes - make it all original please.
    • A bit - try to limit what you copy.
    • No - do whatever, I will love it either way!

jettson eyed a piece of debris on the ground and got an idea, he picked up and used a rock and drew an X on the center "i think we need to get better at using these guns" he walked over to a rock and leaned the debris against it "melody, try hitting the X ive marked, we should try to improve our aim"

Strong grabbed the book and flipped to the sniper section, then turned it to Melody, "This is a bolt action rifle, one shot, pull back the bolt, push forward, then you can shoot again, they usually hold between five to seven bullets at a time" he then turned to Jettson, "Let me handle the weapon training Jettson"

(edited)

Aria shook her head at Jettson's suggestion "Not until I figure out exactly how it works." The real reason was that she didn't want to give up her spot on Garth's shoulder, but she wasn't gonna say that out loud. She studied the page that Strong held out. "And just pull out the box thing on the bottom and stick in another when it runs out?"

Edited by Authetius

"Jet, no. We need to get moving before we're attacked again. Let's go, Aria." He kept walking along, Aria still leaning against him, doing whatever (depends on Auth's post). He pulled out his hunting rifle and levitated it in front of Strong. "Can you tell me if there's anything wrong with this gun?" (Auth. You gotta say first.) Edited by Linguz

(lol - not much one can do with that scope on the sniper rifle - has a crack in one of the lenses if I remember what I posted correctly. The hunting rifle's scope and mechanisms are all fine though. Also, fix your format plz.)

Strong took the hunting rifle, felt it in his grip and opened the barrel to look inside, "It's functional, little battered and some rust damage, but nothing serious" he returned the rifle to Gizmo.

(I meant the alignment, lol and I fixed it already)

(TIME SKIP!)

And so the group traveled forwards for a few more hours, passing nothing of any value or particular interest. Few trees dotted this area and the terrain was relatively hilly and devoid of life. Before long, night fell upon the wasteland. The group now finds themselves on top of a hill. two or three hundred yards ahead, a small pre-war village stood, composing of ten or so buildings, though three had collapsed on themselves. They are all were somewhat small houses with the exception of two that were a bit larger. The first was probably a store or trading post of some sort at some time. The second had a line of rails running behind it and was clearly a railroad depot once upon a time. Experienced wastelanders would know that this rail runs straight to new appleloosa in one direction, and curved north to Canterlot in the other. Light flowed out of the depot and store's windows and some light could be seen coming from other buildings.

Aria removed her eye from the scope of her rifle and looked around. "I don't see anypony down there. What do you think we should do?" She was a bit more wary of other ponies now that she had met two groups in the wasteland that hadn't hesitated to shoot at them.

Gizmo looked through his binoculars while he spoke, "We could go down there and shoot the place up, go down there and try peaceful negotiations with no guns at all, or anywhere in between."

Aria scowled. "You know I'm not a fan of the first option, but I will admit that I'm not to keen on running in unarmed anymore."

A pony stumbled out of the store and continued to stumble into the depot. Aria quickly put her eye to the scope and frowned. From what she could tell, that pony was wearing plates of metal and other random bits strapped together into makeshift armor, much like the three raiders from earlier. She also had a rifle strapped to her back. Not much more could be made out.

"That looked like a raider. Anyone else see that?"

"I say we go down there, and be as stealthy as possible. Anypony down here could be an insane murderer, so it would be best to stay away from other ponies. If there's nopony down there at all, we should look for anything we'll find useful", Lunar said to the rest of the group, "Also, keep your weapons in a place where you can grab them if anypony, or anything, attacks us. Melody, you should stay behind with your rifle for if we get attacked",

(Oops, ninja'd a bit)

Edited by SuperTheAwesome

"I did. She was wearing the same armor as those that I killed and rifle. This place could very easily be a raider base. We'll have to stay on our toes and have sharp shooters standing back to kill anyone who gets too offensive."

(edited)

Aria's ears perked up at Gizmo's words. *Sharp Shooters? That's plural.* "I agree. Me and Gizmo can cover you with our scoped rifles while you all go down and see who's down there. If a shot is made, we'll start shooting at the ponies down there, if not you come get us. Now go, scat. Let's get this over with."

Edited by Authetius

(edited)

(Absolutely positively hostile - but the E.F.S. can't tell the future. It will label them neutral/friendly 'till they see you and start shooting.)

Edited by Authetius

Gizmo pulled out the rifle and looked through the scope, looking for any chance of danger. "Make sure you've got the shot ready. We'll have to take 'em out before they take them out."