Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Insert witty "Hi I'm New" Title Here.

Arlette Mori

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've known about MLP Forums for awhile. I've been too shy to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan of MLP over a year and a half ago when my friend shared with me the first episode of MLP while I was pregnant with my son. I've been hooked ever since.

So.. um.. Hello!  I'm new here. I'm not sure if I'll make any friends but it's worth trying! :) I joined the herd over a year ago. 

So far I've been the only 25 year old stay at home mom I know who watches MLP on a regular basis. I guess that's what makes the brony community so diverse. Most pegasisters I run into are much younger than me. Fact: MLP helped me relieve pregnancy induced nightmares. I had to re-watch episodes right before I went to bed so I wouldn't have nightmares. I even got my husband to start watching it with me. I try to get my 1 year old to watch with me when I can.

Anyways its nice to be here!

• Brohoof 4

It's always very cool seeing parents join this place. You're certainly not the first, but the more the better, I say. Welcome to MLP Forums :3 One of the most prominent pony boards out there. I'm C.Discord; writer, moderator, resident crazy person, among other things. I hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of fun <3 Here's to hoping your son may one day love ponies too ;)

Welcome, don't mind the diversity, it's one of the things that makes brony culture unique. And it's always nice to see different people take interest in MLP.  I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I still can't believe I fit in the "parent" category now. Jeez, I'm getting old. Aside from being a mom I'm pretty geeky. Nice to see quite a few Dr. Who(oves) fans here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I still can't believe I fit in the "parent" category now. Jeez, I'm getting old. Aside from being a mom I'm pretty geeky. Nice to see quite a few Dr. Who(oves) fans here.

• Brohoof 1

Epic Title of vengeance. [insert Hello And Welcome to the Herd hire] .Wow a mom who likes MLP thats something new to me. I hope you have a good time here.

I absolutely love MLP. I am one of a kind it seems. lol. I'm pretty sad that I don't have a daughter to watch it with but my 1 year old son will do! 

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love MLP. I am one of a kind it seems. lol. I'm pretty sad that I don't have a daughter to watch it with but my 1 year old son will do! 

Dont worry atleast your son watches MLP :), Yes you are one of a kind, i have never heard of a mom who watches MLP and is on a MLP forum. 

I don't mind being a novelty. After all Bronies are all different. :)

Yes they ,everpony is special in their own way. Glad that you joined the forums. Also the princess cadance avatar fits with your role perfectly :)

Yes they ,everpony is special in their own way. Glad that you joined the forums. Also the princess cadance avatar fits with your role perfectly :)

Aww.. thanks! Cadence is one of my favorite ponies outside of the Mane 6. She reminds me of a Disney Princess. I sing This Day Aria all the time. 

Aww.. thanks! Cadence is one of my favorite ponies outside of the Mane 6. She reminds me of a Disney Princess. I sing This Day Aria all the time. 

Its an awesome song :) . I like a lot of the remixes and the original version of the song too. She does remind kind of a Disney Princess ,never noticed that before.