open Canterlot High School

~The Snowy Wolf~

"Next I have Everfree Studies," he says. "We study the history of the Everfree, with a few diversions into the plant and animal life of the area. It's kind of like a heritage group." Which means I'm usually the only one who shows up. My classmates go home and study the forest by themselves. I wonder who's teaching it this year.

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl started picking up her books at the end of the period and looked up at Nightfall. "Oh, uh.. Hey Nightfall. Something Ah can help ya with? And do ya know why your sister seemed ta wanna get out o' here in such a hurry? Ah mean, I know the lunch lines build up quick, but she seemed just a bit distressed." She gathered up her books and started walking to the mall, Nightfall following close at her side.

"No, I don't. Sorry."

He sighed.

"And I don't like it when she goes off alone. I don't know why, exactly, but I get a strange feeling every time she does. I'm sure she's fine, though," he quickly added.

"And, um... would- would you mind eating lunch with... with me? I don't think anyone else would..."

He blushed a bit. Asking the cheerleading captain to eat lunch with him on the first day? Could sound suspicious.

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire had gotten out of her class, heading onto the lunch room, until she had realized. She could go along to the mall if she chose to. On the way of heading out the door, she could spot a few seniors, one of them being the cheerleader captain. She walked a good distance from them, as she adjusted her short-trimmed glasses again.

• Brohoof 2

Apple Dapple

It had been a long class and with all the running around she had lost track of Echo. She remembered him saying something about meeting at lunch. She passed several student heading to and from the cafeteria but did not see her Echo. She went out the back of the school and smiled a little to herself finally finding him. He seemed awfully prim and proper, not usually the type of pony she would spend time with. But hey, this was her first year in High School and her cousin Applejack told her to try and make friends. She walked over to him and cleared her throat.

"Ah'm awful sorry 'bout bein' in such a rush all day long. If ya don't mind, ya wanna eat lunch together?"

"why of course" he replied to AppleDapple as they trotted to the cafeteria.

as the entered Swift caught a glimpse of a table full of preppy ponies, some he knew from party's and get together that were held by there families, 'great these pony's come to this school too' he thought to him self as he and AppleDapple looked for a place to sit, hopefully far away from that table.

Edited by PonyEcho

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey I found us somewhere to sit" he said as he moved over to the table and dusted of both seats with his tail  before letting the mare sit first and then followed siting down an pulling out a  black lunchbox with a fancy gold decal around the lid.

He opened the box and placed it on the table, it was all nicely prepared likely by the head chef at his house the shining detail being the sparkling cupcake in the corner.