private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

@,

Rambler grabbed a shot glass from a nearby table and filled it with the strong whiskey from his flask.

"Here you go. Just tell me if you want anymore."

Rambler noticed her glancing toward the stares.

"Wondering what Minath is doing? I know I am. Why don't we go look for her?" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Rambler grabbed a shot glass from a nearby table and filled it with the strong whiskey from his flask.

"Here you go. Just tell me if you want anymore."

Rambler noticed her glancing toward the stares.

"Wondering what Minath is doing? I know I am. Why don't we go look for her?" 

"You would be, creep," Nightfall muttered under his breath, standing up to go to them.

"Excuse me, Rambler. You go look."

He walked over, almost suspicious of Rambler.

"Can't trust this guy, especially with his flask and 'need' to get drunk. It won't bode well for Minath..."

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

@

Star sipped the drink and coughed. "Its *Cough Cough* Its g-good...really str*Cough*strong." She said. *And now...the burning in the throat.* She thought.

Star stayed quiet as another pony walked over...an alicorn to be more specific. She looked the new pony up and down and wondered. *Does he not like Rambler ? Hmm* She thought

• Brohoof 1

"You would be, creep," Nightfall muttered under his breath, standing up to go to them.

"Excuse me, Rambler. You go look."

He walked over, almost suspicious of Rambler.

"Can't trust this guy, especially with his flask and 'need' to get drunk. It won't bode well for Minath..."

@

"You know, Star, I don't know if you've ever noticed anything like this with yourself, but I think playing music has actually helped improve my hearing quite a bit. I fact, I could probably hear someone whispering from across the room."

He turned to Nightfall and smiled warmly as he approached them.

"Ah, Pretty Boy! I was just speaking with the newest arrival. This is Star Song. Star Song, this is Nightfall, but I just call him Pretty Boy. He's a nice guy, I'm sure the two of you will get along great. Now if you'll both excuse me, I'm going to go see what Minath is up to. We were kind of in the middle of something before Star arrived."

@

Rambler headed upstairs and looked around for Minath.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy
  • Brohoof 1

@

"You know, Star, I don't know if you've ever noticed anything like this with yourself, but I think playing music has actually helped improve my hearing quite a bit. I fact, I could probably hear someone whispering from across the room."

He turned to Nightfall and smiled warmly as he approached them.

"Ah, Pretty Boy! I was just speaking with the newest arrival. This is Star Song. Star Song, this is Nightfall, but I just call him Pretty Boy. He's a nice guy, I'm sure the two of you will get along great. Now if you'll both excuse me, I'm going to go see what Minath is up to. We were kind of in the middle of something before Star arrived."

@

Rambler headed upstairs and looked around for Minath.

"I know you were. Just don't do anything I wouldn't."

He half glared at Rambler as he left.

"Sorry, Star. It's just... I don't quite trust him yet, and to see Minath with him..."

He shivered.

"Anyway. That's done. Is that your guitar? If it is, would you mind showing me a song or two?"

@,

Minath heard somepony come upstairs, but went back to her reading. She needed new tactics, otherwise Cadence would get on her about how she's "shucking her responsibilities as an alicorn" and try to teach her that stupid breathing thing. Stupid alicorns and their "self control". Minath went back to her book, flipping pages every so often.

@,

Rambler saw a door ajar and looked inside to find Minath sitting at a desk reading a large tome. He knocked lightly on the door and stepped inside.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I? You left all of a sudden and I was wondering what you were doing. That, and we were sort of in the middle of something before Star showed up. I was hoping maybe we could get back to that."

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

"I know you were. Just don't do anything I wouldn't."

He half glared at Rambler as he left.

"Sorry, Star. It's just... I don't quite trust him yet, and to see Minath with him..."

He shivered.

"Anyway. That's done. Is that your guitar? If it is, would you mind showing me a song or two?"

Star stood in the same spot rather awkwardly as the two stallions...argued ? no no...be angry at each other. "I uh...ok...Um, yea I suppose I can play something." She said, placing the last bit of Ramblers drink on a coffee table and trotting over to get her get her guitar. She opened the case and sat down on one of the couches, she plucked a few chords, then she started to play.

Eeyup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY

that's what she's playin' only its just her and she sounds like a mare...not a guy...

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath scrambled trying to take her glasses off before Rambler saw them, but she knew it was too late. She just put her bookmark inside her book, and set her glasses on her desk. So much for that secret.

"Go ahead, comment on the 'four eyed flawed alicorn'"  Minath said with a taste of bitterness.

@,

Rambler just stared at her for a minute, not understanding why she had tried to hide her glasses.

"I never would have guessed you wore glasses, Minath. They look really good on you. You're not embarrassed by them, are you? Because honestly I think you might actually look even more beautiful with them on, if that's even possible."

@,

"My eyes can't focus well on things right in front of me. That's why I'm a good Guard Captain, I can see a guard from 150, 200 feet away. It makes my job easier." Minath shrugged. Glasses at her line of work just led to trouble. The only ponies in the castle that knew where Luna and Celestia.

"Just, don't tell anypony." Minath wriggled her hooves.She was really wierd about her eyes. Nopony was allowed to get near them. It was one of her personal space rules.

@,

Rambler shrugged. If she didn't want him to tell anyone, then he wouldn't, but he didn't see why it was a big deal.

"Alright, if you say so. I don't see why you should hide it, though. If the way your eyes are just makes you better at your job, why would anyone have a problem with it? Besides", he walked over and wrapped his forelegs around her, "I think glasses are sexy."

@,

Minath laughed. Her reading had sobered her up a bit, so she wasn't fully drunk anymore "Get off me, ya hoochum!" Minath said, laughing. But even while saying this, she pulled Rambler closer.

"Ya' know, I might just use the EVIL 'L' word. Bleach" Minath said. The 'L' word being love that is. Minath didn't like 'Hearts and Hooves Day' either.

@,

"The "L" word? Anything but that! I can't stand laryngitis!", Rambler said jokingly.

He laughed for a little while before he started thinking about the gravity of what she had just said. She didn't really mean it, did she? Of course, he hoped she did, he knew a big part of him felt that way about her, but... it was too good to be true, wasn't it? Oh, well, best not to worry about it too much.

"You know, I think I might have mentioned this already, but you really are an amazing mare."

He held her tight and kissed her on the lips, savoring every second of it.

@,

Minath laughed with Rambler about the whole 'laryngitis' thing, and then thay shared a wonderful kiss.

Minath pulled back first, but stared into Rambler's eyes. "And ya, you've said that alot." Minath laughed. "But every awesome mare needs an awesome stallion, right?" Minath laughed again.

@,

Rambler laughed.

"Well, I can't possibly say it enough. And I would be honored if you would give me the privilege of being your awesome stallion."

He looked into her eyes and for a while, he just sat there, not saying anything, feeling like he didn't have to. He would gladly spend the rest of his life like this, if he were so lucky to have a chance.

Star stood in the same spot rather awkwardly as the two stallions...argued ? no no...be angry at each other. "I uh...ok...Um, yea I suppose I can play something." She said, placing the last bit of Ramblers drink on a coffee table and trotting over to get her get her guitar. She opened the case and sat down on one of the couches, she plucked a few chords, then she started to play.

Eeyup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY

that's what she's playin' only its just her and she sounds like a mare...not a guy...

(Where have I heard that before? It's familiar...)

Nightfall sat there, across from her. As soon as he recognized a little, he hummed along, quietly. After the song, he smiled at Star.

"You have an amazing talent, Star. You're really good."

"Are you being honest?"

"When have I never been?"

• Brohoof 1

(Where have I heard that before? It's familiar...)

Nightfall sat there, across from her. As soon as he recognized a little, he hummed along, quietly. After the song, he smiled at Star.

"You have an amazing talent, Star. You're really good."

"Are you being honest?"

"When have I never been?"

Star blushed. "Th-Thank you Nightfall." She said, smiling and putting her guitar back in its case. She closed the case and placed it by the door, then she sat down on the couch across from Nightfall. She flicked her mane out of her eyes and tried to think of something to say...

• Brohoof 1

Star blushed. "Th-Thank you Nightfall." She said, smiling and putting her guitar back in its case. She closed the case and placed it by the door, then she sat down on the couch across from Nightfall. She flicked her mane out of her eyes and tried to think of something to say...

"So... is that what you do for a living? Do you play guitar for a living?"

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"In the current situation, yes. Just hang tight."

He smiled, leaning back a little, trying at least look somewhat relaxed. He was tense, and didn't want to seem that way.

• Brohoof 1

"So... is that what you do for a living? Do you play guitar for a living?"

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"In the current situation, yes. Just hang tight."

He smiled, leaning back a little, trying at least look somewhat relaxed. He was tense, and didn't want to seem that way.

Star nodded then shook her head. "Kinda...I do busk outside Cafe's and stuff and I sometimes play inside Cafe's when they want music, but I don't really make enough to live off...so I also help out at my friends tea shop. I have a close friend outside of town who has this huge garden and she gives me some herbs I can sell at the tea shop. She's super generous and she never ask's me to pay, she just tells me I need to name a song after her when i'm rich and famous." She chuckled. "So...I wan't to play music  full time but I don't make enough bits."

• Brohoof 1

Star nodded then shook her head. "Kinda...I do busk outside Cafe's and stuff and I sometimes play inside Cafe's when they want music, but I don't really make enough to live off...so I also help out at my friends tea shop. I have a close friend outside of town who has this huge garden and she gives me some herbs I can sell at the tea shop. She's super generous and she never ask's me to pay, she just tells me I need to name a song after her when i'm rich and famous." She chuckled. "So...I wan't to play music  full time but I don't make enough bits."

"Oh."

Nightfall nodded.

"Well, you sound like you play full time. Honestly."

He blushed a little.

"Do you only play the guitar? Or is there any other instrument that you play?"

"If she plays the violin, don't freak. I know it's your favorite instrument, but really, don't freak out..."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh."

Nightfall nodded.

"Well, you sound like you play full time. Honestly."

He blushed a little.

"Do you only play the guitar? Or is there any other instrument that you play?"

"If she plays the violin, don't freak. I know it's your favorite instrument, but really, don't freak out..."

(OOC:Teehee)

Star nodded. "I play the violin, viola, cello, piano, hammered dulcimer, accordion...and...I think that's it...I also sing. Music is my special talent." She flashed her cutie mark then smiled. "I often get asked why i'm not playing alongside Octavia...which I find very flattering but I lack social skills...when it comes to big parties. I wanted to attend this so i'm not that awkward but allot of the time I am really quiet." She blushed. "Out of all of those instruments the violin and the guitar would be the two I know best...I have been playing them since I was just a little filly."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC:Teehee)

Star nodded. "I play the violin, viola, cello, piano, hammered dulcimer, accordion...and...I think that's it...I also sing. Music is my special talent." She flashed her cutie mark then smiled. "I often get asked why i'm not playing alongside Octavia...which I find very flattering but I lack social skills...when it comes to big parties. I wanted to attend this so i'm not that awkward but allot of the time I am really quiet." She blushed. "Out of all of those instruments the violin and the guitar would be the two I know best...I have been playing them since I was just a little filly."

Nightfall took a deep breath to keep from doing something he might regret, like freaking out or randomly hugging Star.

"If I were to try to learn an instrument, it would be either guitar or violin. Guitar, because it's very nice and useful, and violin... Almost nothing compares to the violin. It's easily my favorite instrument."

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall took a deep breath to keep from doing something he might regret, like freaking out or randomly hugging Star.

"If I were to try to learn an instrument, it would be either guitar or violin. Guitar, because it's very nice and useful, and violin... Almost nothing compares to the violin. It's easily my favorite instrument."

Star chuckled. "It is a nice instrument. I have also played the pipe organ...I mean...as much as I want one...I don't own one and I am not very good at playing it, but it was an amazing experience." She smiled.

(OOC: This RP...is kinda dying. You, Rambler, Minath and I are the only ones posting.)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath and Rambler sat like that for alittle, then something dawned on Minath

"Hey Rambler... I know you travel and all... you do know I can rarely ever leave Canterlot, right?" Minath didn't know how Rambler would respond. Because Minath could rarely ever leave Canterlot, when she did it was to Ponyville for a day or two. She could never travel....