private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

@@Nightfall,@,

Rambler could see where this was going, and he figured it would be best to leave them alone.

"If the two of you will excuse me, I'm going to go see what everypony else is doing."

He hoped things would work out between the two of them. He still felt bad for Nightfall after everything with Minath. 

"And there's nothing fancy about playing music?"

He looked at her and smiled, starting to blush.

"You're sitting next to a very pretty mare who can sing very well and can play music very well."

"So.... so what?"

"So what? You're not going to be able to not blush, that's what!"

"Ok...see you later Rambler." She said, smiling at him as he walked off. She looked up at Nightfall...who is quite a bit taller than her...and noticed him blushing. She quickly looked away, not wanting to make him blush...more.

"So...um." She felt a blush creeping across her face but did her best to hide it by sipping some of her drink.

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

"Ok...see you later Rambler." She said, smiling at him as he walked off. She looked up at Nightfall...who is quite a bit taller than her...and noticed him blushing. She quickly looked away, not wanting to make him blush...more.

"So...um." She felt a blush creeping across her face but did her best to hide it by sipping some of her drink.

"Yeah..."

He looked at his own hooves, then back at Star.

"Does she have a coltfriend? Should I ask if she does? If she does, I could be making a mistake here soon..."

You don't plan on kissing her. ... Do you?"

"I'll I'll be honest, I do plan on that."

"You are a bold one..."

He moved a little closer to her.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah..."

He looked at his own hooves, then back at Star.

"Does she have a coltfriend? Should I ask if she does? If she does, I could be making a mistake here soon..."

You don't plan on kissing her. ... Do you?"

"I'll I'll be honest, I do plan on that."

"You are a bold one..."

He moved a little closer to her.

Star couldn't help but smile slightly as Nightfall shuffled a little bit closer to her. *He likes me. He totally likes me...but do I like him back ? I...oh my sweet Celestia I think I do...but what if i'm wrong...No, he's moving closer. He definitely likes me. But what do I say now.* She thought.

She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth as if she was about to say something but closed it and went back to looking at her hooves. *He's an alicorn. Why would an Alicorn like somepony like me ?*

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Star couldn't help but smile slightly as Nightfall shuffled a little bit closer to her. *He likes me. He totally likes me...but do I like him back ? I...oh my sweet Celestia I think I do...but what if i'm wrong...No, he's moving closer. He definitely likes me. But what do I say now.* She thought.

She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth as if she was about to say something but closed it and went back to looking at her hooves. *He's an alicorn. Why would an Alicorn like somepony like me ?*

He saw her nervousness and stopped moving.

"S-star? Are- are you ok?"

If she wasn't, he didn't want to make it worse by being completely brash and irrational.

"I, um..."

He fell silent, blushing. He was almost right next to her, but didn't move any closer for fear of making her more nervous than she was.

• Brohoof 1

He saw her nervousness and stopped moving.

"S-star? Are- are you ok?"

If she wasn't, he didn't want to make it worse by being completely brash and irrational.

"I, um..."

He fell silent, blushing. He was almost right next to her, but didn't move any closer for fear of making her more nervous than she was.

"Oh no...i-i'm ok." She said, sipping her drink and placing it on the small coffee table in front of them. As she brought her hoof away from the table it brushed past Nightfall's and Star blushed. "I...Sorry." She said, quickly bringing her hoof away from Nightfall's. *Ugh...You should have just left it there. If he didn't do anything I would know he likes me back...ugh.* She thought.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh no...i-i'm ok." She said, sipping her drink and placing it on the small coffee table in front of them. As she brought her hoof away from the table it brushed past Nightfall's and Star blushed. "I...Sorry." She said, quickly bringing her hoof away from Nightfall's. *Ugh...You should have just left it there. If he didn't do anything I would know he likes me back...ugh.* She thought.

Nightfall wanted Star's hoof to rest on his, but she had quickly withdrawn it.

"Oh... oh, no worries, Star."

He tried making his blush go away.

"So... If I heard correctly, you travel around and play music... if I'm right, have you met anypony that you admire? You know, that you like?"

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall wanted Star's hoof to rest on his, but she had quickly withdrawn it.

"Oh... oh, no worries, Star."

He tried making his blush go away.

"So... If I heard correctly, you travel around and play music... if I'm right, have you met anypony that you admire? You know, that you like?"

"I want to travel around...but I don't have enough bits. So I just have to stay in ponyville and work at my friend's tea shop. I enjoy working there but I would rather be playing music for a living. And I don't know what you mean...as in I like their music...probably Octavia. but if you mean...like like. Well...I...I do kinda like this one colt." She said, looking away from her hooves and into Nightfall's eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"I want to travel around...but I don't have enough bits. So I just have to stay in ponyville and work at my friend's tea shop. I enjoy working there but I would rather be playing music for a living. And I don't know what you mean...as in I like their music...probably Octavia. but if you mean...like like. Well...I...I do kinda like this one colt." She said, looking away from her hooves and into Nightfall's eyes.

"Don't get your hopes to high that it is you."

"Well, he must be a pretty lucky colt. Do you know his name? And if so, where and when did you meet him?"

He blushed, and wanted to look back at his hooves, but keep gazing into Star's eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm being to personal."

• Brohoof 1

"Don't get your hopes to high that it is you."

"Well, he must be a pretty lucky colt. Do you know his name? And if so, where and when did you meet him?"

He blushed, and wanted to look back at his hooves, but keep gazing into Star's eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm being to personal."

Star smiled. "Well...he's really nice. He's tall. He's got beautiful eyes...He's rather handsome in general. And I met him at a party I never really planned on going too." She found herself absentmindedly leaning slightly closer to him with every word. "And his name is...its..."

• Brohoof 1

Star smiled. "Well...he's really nice. He's tall. He's got beautiful eyes...He's rather handsome in general. And I met him at a party I never really planned on going too." She found herself absentmindedly leaning slightly closer to him with every word. "And his name is...its..."

Nightfall leaned forward the rest of the way and kissed her. He knew by now that she was talking about him, and he felt flattered that she was. He had just felt the need to 'seal the deal,' to make sure that it was him. And he thought that kissing her would confirm it.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall leaned forward the rest of the way and kissed her. He knew by now that she was talking about him, and he felt flattered that she was. He had just felt the need to 'seal the deal,' to make sure that it was him. And he thought that kissing her would confirm it.

Star closed her eyes and put her forelegs around Nightfall, then she moved a little closer so she could feel his fur against hers.

After a moment, she broke the kiss and smiled. "I knew it." She said, hugging him tightly and resting her head on his shoulder.

• Brohoof 1

Star closed her eyes and put her forelegs around Nightfall, then she moved a little closer so she could feel his fur against hers.

After a moment, she broke the kiss and smiled. "I knew it." She said, hugging him tightly and resting her head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his own fore-hooves around her, moving the rest of the way next to her so that their flanks were touching. He leaned his head so that his was resting gently on hers.

"You knew what? That I like you?"

He blushed slightly.

"It should have been obvious... Apparently, I can't hide my feelings very well."

He wrapped his own fore-hooves around her, moving the rest of the way next to her so that their flanks were touching. He leaned his head so that his was resting gently on hers.

"You knew what? That I like you?"

He blushed slightly.

"It should have been obvious... Apparently, I can't hide my feelings very well."

Star chuckled. "I'm not very good at hiding my feeling's either." She said, nuzzling his chin. "From the moment I saw you I knew I would like you. And I after a while...I knew you liked me. I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to come. I rarely come to parties but this is the best one I have been too by far." She smiled.

• Brohoof 1

Star chuckled. "I'm not very good at hiding my feeling's either." She said, nuzzling his chin. "From the moment I saw you I knew I would like you. And I after a while...I knew you liked me. I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to come. I rarely come to parties but this is the best one I have been too by far." She smiled.

"All because you met a colt whom you liked? You're happy that you came to a party because of him?"

He laughed softly.

"All because you met me? I'm flattered."

He rubbed her coat a little.

"And while I don't want to sound pushy, could you play another song so I can hear you sing again?"

• Brohoof 1

"All because you met a colt whom you liked? You're happy that you came to a party because of him?"

He laughed softly.

"All because you met me? I'm flattered."

He rubbed her coat a little.

"And while I don't want to sound pushy, could you play another song so I can hear you sing again?"

Star chuckled and nodded. "I've got just the song." She hugged him one last time before standing up and taking her guitar out of its case.

She plucked a few chords before starting to play.

I've been trying to do it right

"I've been living a lonely life

I've been sleeping here instead

I've been sleeping in my bed,

I've been sleeping in my bed

So show me family

All the blood that I would bleed

I don't know where I belong

I don't know where I went wrong

But I can write a song

1, 2, 3

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

I don't think you're right for him

Look at what it might have been if you

Took a bus to China Town

I'd be standing on Canal

And Bowery

And she'd be standing next to me

1, 2, 3

Love ‒ we need it now

Let's hope for some

So, we're bleeding out

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet"

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Star chuckled and nodded. "I've got just the song." She hugged him one last time before standing up and taking her guitar out of its case.

She plucked a few chords before starting to play.

I've been trying to do it right

"I've been living a lonely life

I've been sleeping here instead

I've been sleeping in my bed,

I've been sleeping in my bed

So show me family

All the blood that I would bleed

I don't know where I belong

I don't know where I went wrong

But I can write a song

1, 2, 3

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

I don't think you're right for him

Look at what it might have been if you

Took a bus to China Town

I'd be standing on Canal

And Bowery

And she'd be standing next to me

1, 2, 3

Love ‒ we need it now

Let's hope for some

So, we're bleeding out

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet"

Nightfall blushes a little, then claps at the end of the song.

"You play very well."

"And I see what she meant there. But should we take things as far as that? I mean, it's escalated very quickly in the last few moments..."

"And? You like her, she likes you. Let that be that."

Nightfall blushes a little, then claps at the end of the song.

"You play very well."

"And I see what she meant there. But should we take things as far as that? I mean, it's escalated very quickly in the last few moments..."

"And? You like her, she likes you. Let that be that."

Star smiled. "Usually that song should be sung by a colt to a mare...but its still very pretty." She said, putting away her guitar and sitting back down next to Nightfall. "Do you play any instruments, Nightfall ?" She asked, getting into the same position as before, cuddling up close to him.

• Brohoof 1

Star smiled. "Usually that song should be sung by a colt to a mare...but its still very pretty." She said, putting away her guitar and sitting back down next to Nightfall. "Do you play any instruments, Nightfall ?" She asked, getting into the same position as before, cuddling up close to him.

"Well, no... Not really... Or not really well. I can play a bit on a guitar, but not much... The same goes for a piano... I'm not really talented in the wonderful world of music."

He blushes a little. He hoped she wouldn't ask him to make a fool of himself by asking him to play a song.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

"Well, no... Not really... Or not really well. I can play a bit on a guitar, but not much... The same goes for a piano... I'm not really talented in the wonderful world of music."

He blushes a little. He hoped she wouldn't ask him to make a fool of himself by asking him to play a song.

Star smiled. She could kinda tell that Nightfall didn't want to play so she didn't say anything. "So where are you from ?" She asked. "Sorry if i'm asking too many question's...I just want to get to know you more." She said, smiling and resting her head on his shoulder again.

• Brohoof 1

Star smiled. She could kinda tell that Nightfall didn't want to play so she didn't say anything. "So where are you from ?" She asked. "Sorry if i'm asking too many question's...I just want to get to know you more." She said, smiling and resting her head on his shoulder again.

"No, there aren't too many questions. I'm from here, Canterlot. I've been here my whole life."

"Maybe..."

"I make just about a decent living here... maybe... if you'd like... I have a spare room above my shop. You can, um... you can stay with me, if you would like... I would think here you'd make a bit more money..."

• Brohoof 1

"No, there aren't too many questions. I'm from here, Canterlot. I've been here my whole life."

"Maybe..."

"I make just about a decent living here... maybe... if you'd like... I have a spare room above my shop. You can, um... you can stay with me, if you would like... I would think here you'd make a bit more money..."

Star's eyes widened. "R-Really ? I...I don't know what to say." She said, looking up into his eyes and smiling.

Her smile faded slightly and she looked down at her hooves. "I...I want too. Every part of my mind is telling me to say yes but...I couldn't leave Diamond...we've been roommates since I was sixteen...I couldn't just leave her." She said.

• Brohoof 1

Star's eyes widened. "R-Really ? I...I don't know what to say." She said, looking up into his eyes and smiling.

Her smile faded slightly and she looked down at her hooves. "I...I want too. Every part of my mind is telling me to say yes but...I couldn't leave Diamond...we've been roommates since I was sixteen...I couldn't just leave her." She said.

He nodded.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I was only asking if you wanted to, and 'No' or 'I'll think about it' are acceptable answers. It doesn't have to be an immediate answer, if an answer at all."

He blushed, looking down at his hooves.

"And don't feel rushed to answer."

He nodded.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I was only asking if you wanted to, and 'No' or 'I'll think about it' are acceptable answers. It doesn't have to be an immediate answer, if an answer at all."

He blushed, looking down at his hooves.

"And don't feel rushed to answer."

She hugged him. "I want to say yes. And Diamond would want me too say yes. But I couldn't do that. I have made a life for myself in Ponyville and I want to spend a few more years there before I leave." She said, letting go and assuming the same position she was in before, with her head resting on Nightfall's shoulder.

• Brohoof 1

She hugged him. "I want to say yes. And Diamond would want me too say yes. But I couldn't do that. I have made a life for myself in Ponyville and I want to spend a few more years there before I leave." She said, letting go and assuming the same position she was in before, with her head resting on Nightfall's shoulder.

He nodded slowly.

"Right, of course. That's fair enough, I suppose."

"Even an alicorn isn't good enough for her to move."

"Stop being so negative."

"You grew up negative. How can you stop the only thing you've ever know? How can you stop the old habit that keeps you alive?"

• Brohoof 1

He nodded slowly.

"Right, of course. That's fair enough, I suppose."

"Even an alicorn isn't good enough for her to move."

"Stop being so negative."

"You grew up negative. How can you stop the only thing you've ever know? How can you stop the old habit that keeps you alive?"

Star frowned slightly. "I...You suppose ?" She asked, once again taking her head off his shoulder.

She felt slightly unsure if he really did mind or not. *He sounded a little...disappointed...well of course he did.* She thought, feeling slightly worried that she may have upset him. "I really do want too." She said, in a reassuring tone.

• Brohoof 1