Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

(Hmm... To match more of the pony style, in the next RP, we will not be wearing clothes.)

Nightfall looked at her and smiled, blushing slightly.

"There. Now... do you want to teleport to my shop? It will be faster, and we may make the next train to Ponyville if we do."

Nightfall hadn't ever been out of Canterlot, so he would need to take the train to get there.

"I...I've never teleported anywhere before, but I suppose we could do that." She said, going over to the door to grab her guitar, then walking over next to Nightfall. "Its twelve now so...I think the next train to Ponyville leaves at one. Which means we will probably be the only ponies on the train...except for the conductor of course. Maybe we should stay in Canterlot then take the morning train." She said, thinking about how late it would be when they arrived in Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

"I...I've never teleported anywhere before, but I suppose we could do that." She said, going over to the door to grab her guitar, then walking over next to Nightfall. "Its twelve now so...I think the next train to Ponyville leaves at one. Which means we will probably be the only ponies on the train...except for the conductor of course. Maybe we should stay in Canterlot then take the morning train." She said, thinking about how late it would be when they arrived in Ponyville.

"Oh... so... you wouldn't mind staying with me tonight, then? I mean, if you want to."

He got close to her, but not too close.

"And, um... for teleporting, we need to be close. I'm not really that good at magic; that is to say, I'm no Twilight Sparkle.

He chuckled a little, blushing.

@@Nightfall,

Star shuffled closer to Nightfall...this was her first time teleporting and she was feeling kinda nervous. "Um...yea, I mean...if you don't mind. Its just, if we were to take the train...we would be arriving in Ponyville really really late. And I am sure we will be fine...right ?" She asked, looking up at him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

Star shuffled closer to Nightfall...this was her first time teleporting and she was feeling kinda nervous. "Um...yea, I mean...if you don't mind. Its just, if we were to take the train...we would be arriving in Ponyville really really late. And I am sure we will be fine...right ?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I- I wouldn't mind it at all, Star. You invited me to your house, so I'm just returning the favor... Well... here goes..."

With a flash of bright light, Nightfall found himself in his shop, standing next to Star. He looked at her, ready to steady her if she began to fall.

"I- I wouldn't mind it at all, Star. You invited me to your house, so I'm just returning the favor... Well... here goes..."

With a flash of bright light, Nightfall found himself in his shop, standing next to Star. He looked at her, ready to steady her if she began to fall.

Star stumbled around before falling right back onto her rump. She blinked a few times and put a hoof to her head. "I think...I think...n-next time I'm just gonna f-fly." She said, shaking her head from side to side before getting back up onto her hooves and looking around.

• Brohoof 1

Star stumbled around before falling right back onto her rump. She blinked a few times and put a hoof to her head. "I think...I think...n-next time I'm just gonna f-fly." She said, shaking her head from side to side before getting back up onto her hooves and looking around.

Nightfall helped Star to her feet.

"Sorry..."

He blushed, then looked around at the tables covered with pec handicap parts, and the tools hanging form the walls.

"So, this is my shop. I can show you your bedroom now, if you want to see it..."

He blushed a little, pawing at the ground slightly.

Nightfall helped Star to her feet.

"Sorry..."

He blushed, then looked around at the tables covered with pec handicap parts, and the tools hanging form the walls.

"So, this is my shop. I can show you your bedroom now, if you want to see it..."

He blushed a little, pawing at the ground slightly.

Star nodded. "I would love to see it. And its no problem...I just havent teleported before so...I'm not really that used to it." She chuckled and looked around the room at the many tools and gadgets. "I like it." She said, smiling happily and looking up at Nightfall.

• Brohoof 1

Star nodded. "I would love to see it. And its no problem...I just havent teleported before so...I'm not really that used to it." She chuckled and looked around the room at the many tools and gadgets. "I like it." She said, smiling happily and looking up at Nightfall.

He smiled almost shyly at her.

"Thanks. I'm able to make enough to keep this shop running, and still have a little set aside. And one of the best parts is that even after I used some of the money my parents left behind, I still had a good amount left."

He blushed, wondering why he was telling her this.

@,

Minath's wings twitched. She struggled to continue, still staring out the window.

"It's.. just... ah.... One day I'll have to go back. And the officials might keep me there, in a prison. I am forrbiddon to go back, after all. Me and Celestia have been talking though, if I arrive with her they might be easy. I..." The last part was barely a whisper. "Have to find out about my parents."

@,

Rambler was silent for a long time.

"I'm... sorry, I didn't know. About your parents, I mean. But I'm not worried about what will happen to you when you go back to Alicornia. I'm sure you'll find a way to reason with them, especially if you have Celestia's help. And if not, I'll find a way in and bust you out of jail myself."