Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everyone

Galvin Starlight

Welp,I just made myself an account so I thought I would say hi to everyone.

I'm Galvin Starlight, I enjoy Homestuck, Roleplaying, video games and of course My Little Pony.

I look forward to various things I will able to do on the forums...

Yeah, you know what this is a really crappy inroduction. Let's just say I'm boring. I'm really, really, really, really, boring. Don't bother going and asking me about hobbies and intrests or other stuff becasue they are bland and unintersting. I do not have any cool habits and have never been on any awesome adventures disguised as a snake oil merchant, and for the love of Celestia I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them on a table, chair and any other location you could possibly specifiy. I hate them so much that I refuse to do the rhyme-y thing!

All right glad I got that out of my system. I look forward to getting to doing the stuff on the place.

And don't ask about South Africa, I've never been there.

• Brohoof 2

So, where is your favorite part of South Africa? (joking, joking. As soon as someone online says "Don't do X," that is my cue to immediately do X). In all seriousness, though, welcome to the threads, person I have definitely met in real life!

So, where is your favorite part of South Africa? (joking, joking. As soon as someone online says "Don't do X," that is my cue to immediately do X). In all seriousness, though, welcome to the threads, person I have definitely met in real life!

Well I would have that the beaches are What did I just say. I told you never to discuss what happened in Mongolia South Afirca. What is so hard about this? A guy asks you not to bring up a senstive topic involving a box of unicycles, three lightning rods, and catapult and what's the first thing you do?

Also thank for the greeting person I am just meeting for the first time on the internet.

• Brohoof 1

You have no place here until you've completed your African pilgrimage!

Nah, you're fine. I don't get out much either. Games and ponies are my thing, not so much roleplaying or Homestuck. Fear not though, you'll find plenty of people who love both of those things all over the place. This forum may also help you find some new interests that could develop into new hobbies. We have such a strange eclectic user base here that you're bound to run into something new. I've even been inspired to try my hand at some things I wouldn't have before. Just get out there and see what you can find.

I, Artemis, am a jack of almost all trades around here and the forum's coffee connisseur/addict. If you have any questions, concerns, or inane ramblings you'd like to pose, message me with them. I'll be happy to provide whatever help I can.
  • Brohoof 2