Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings and Felicitations!

Otaku-sempai

I got into Friendship is Magic through my wife who has been a MLP fan since her own childhood (with G1). I've been active on the Equestria Daily forums for a few years now, but I haven't been here before. I've been playing TTRPGs for decades now. I have Tails of Equestria from River Horse Games (plus the expansions and supplements) as well as the new My Little Pony Roleplaying Game from Renegade. Ironically, I haven't had an opportunity to actually play either game! But I do have a pony OC: Captain Fetlock. 

• Brohoof 9

16 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

I got into Friendship is Magic through my wife who has been a MLP fan since her own childhood (with G1). I've been active on the Equestria Daily forums for a few years now, but I haven't been here before. I've been playing TTRPGs for decades now. I have Tails of Equestria from River Horse Games (plus the expansions and supplements) as well as the new My Little Pony Roleplaying Game from Renegade. Ironically, I haven't had an opportunity to actually play either game! But I do have a pony OC: Captain Fetlock. 

Hello and welcome to the forums! /)

2 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Pretty cool! Liking the color scheme!

Thanks! It was an interesting challenge to ponify Captain Harlock. Even more so to turn him into a 1st Level character. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

1st level character??

Yeah, first for the Tails of Equestria storytelling game

Pony Name: Phantom H. Fetlock
Player Name: Andrew L.
Pony Type: Unicorn
Level: 1
Element of Harmony: Loyalty
Cutie Mark: Pony skull & crossbones

then again for the My Little Pony Roleplaying Game 

Phantom H. Fetlock

"We fight only for what we believe in!"

Phantom Harcourt Fetlock was raised in a proud tradition of chivalry and service to the Crown, and to value freedom. The Fetlocks have long protected the coasts of Equestria as sailors and privateers. However, Phantom H. Fetlock sees an opportunity to make use of the captured airships of the Storm King to form a Royal Aerial Navy. Note: Fetlock's sabre is a family heirloom; its hilt is decorated with his family's crest.

About 400 years ago, the pirate Captain Emeraldas Fetlock terrorized the high seas in her ship the Equis, until she was defeated by Princess Celestia (some say in a battle of wits). Seeing the error of her ways, Captain Fetlock named herself a pirate-knight and pledged her service to the Princess and to the good of Equestria. In turn, the Princess issued a Letter of Marque allowing Fetlock and her descendants to act as privateers under the Crown's authority for as long as they performed their duties with honor and for the common good.

CONCEPT: Pirate Knight
ROLE: Spirit of Loyalty

ORIGIN: Unicorn LEVEL: 1 HEALTH: 3

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Antiyonder said:

Didn't know you joined here until I got your reply in one of my threads.  Welcome aboard.

I wasn't really aware of the site until recently! 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Otaku-sempai and welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. 

On 2024-01-14 at 5:09 PM, Otaku-sempai said:

Any interesting campaigns you've done?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hello Otaku-sempai and welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. 

Any interesting campaigns you've done?

We (my wife & I) were in a long-running AD&D campaign set in a home-brewed world created by the brothers of some friends of ours. The campaign  fell apart a few years ago when too many of us moved out of the immediate area. I've played many TTRPGs from Call of Cthulhu to Traveler

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

We (my wife & I) were in a long-running AD&D campaign set in a home-brewed world created by the brothers of some friends of ours. The campaign  fell apart a few years ago when too many of us moved out of the immediate area. I've played many TTRPGs from Call of Cthulhu to Traveler

I see. I quite like TTRPGs myself. If you're ever interested in doing a pony TTRPG, I'm sure there are plenty of members on this forum who would be interested in joining (myself included).

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-02-12 at 9:24 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

I see. I quite like TTRPGs myself. If you're ever interested in doing a pony TTRPG, I'm sure there are plenty of members on this forum who would be interested in joining (myself included).

A live, online game would b hard for me to schedule. However, I'd be open to a play-by-post style campaign.