Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

pleasedontcomeback

Hello :). Welcome and I hope that you enjoy your time here. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are very good choices for a favorite pony (I like Dashie best ;) ). Red is also a fantastic color and I hope that you can feel at home here :).

Welcome to the forums down the hall and to the left you can get the key to your room, from some pony that working to day. i read  cupcake but what got me to watch it was my little dashie. and you will make a lot of friends on you journeys.

I swear to god if I found MLP through cupcakes, I'd never be able to enjoy it. I haven't read/seen it, but that's definitely NOT the kinda stuff I wanna associate MLP with when I watch an episode. Well, welcome to the herd man! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I'm kinda (super) late but welcome to the forums. Just like the community itself, the forums are great. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, and my favorite color is green.

Hi is the Fox. Will ponylover123 is good you like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. :] But My Favorite pony are Twilight Sparkle my 2 pony is Fluttershy are my favorite. :) Now 1 question how is your Favorite princess? 

My Favorite Princess is Luna. :)

Ok that lots send Fox801 sing OUT!! :)

P.S. BroHoof!! ;) XD

Hi is the Fox. Will ponylover123 is good you like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. :] But My Favorite pony are Twilight Sparkle my 2 pony is Fluttershy are my favorite. :) Now 1 question how is your Favorite princess? 

My Favorite Princess is Luna. :)

Ok that lots send Fox801 sing OUT!! :)

P.S. BroHoof!! ;) XD

TOO MANY MOTHER-BUCKING SMILEYS! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY LAY EGGS!

• 3 weeks later...

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

Edited by PonyLover123