Relaxing Luna

Drahgoon

Hello everyone! Haven't done any art for myself in a while so I wanted to draw Luna, who I've never drawn before. Also wanted to try out something different, which is using the brush tool as a proper brush. It looks messy, but I didn't like how it looked after using the blur tool, so I left it with the original strokes. Enjoy!

post-10433-0-21497900-1358996206_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

Very good! Can't see any big flaws. But then again, I'm not an art critic :P

But one question...is this Shakespearen-speaking Luna or modern Luna...choose very wisely.

• Brohoof 1

The atmosphere, colour palette and anatomy is awesome!

Now, let's activate nitpick mode.

The only thing I can see wrong here is that her legs look REALLY stiff. I don't know if a pony can hold their legs in the air like that :P Otherwise, great job!

What a nice relaxing scene :)

I really like the shading and how her eyes slightly glow a little.

I also like the way the moon looks.

Well done  ^_^ 

Like music? Of course you do! Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/user/concertoldham

Rarity is best pony because she is refined, poised, strong and genuine all wrapped up in a beautiful package.

tumblr_mh4bc4txGM1qd284uo1_500.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! This is modern and not yelling Luna  ;) . I can see what you mean with the legs. Dunno how I didn't see that sooner. I also just realized the picture I uploaded was one I saved with the darkness layer not visible. Here's what it should look like for the people who are interested. It's the exact same, but darker. It looks better in my opinion.

post-10433-0-65906300-1358998382_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Its about time you give yourself some love with your good ol talents eh? :)

Wonderful job Drahgoon! It looks very wonderful! It has a very nice mood to it, and there it is a very clean drawn pic!

Making me a bit envious!

Keep making the wonderful art Drahgoon!

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Thanks Zygen! Yeah, was fun drawing with a style that isn't as neat as I would usually draw. Practice and more practice sure helped me get where I am with art. If you set your mind to it you can become a better artist in no time.