Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everyone ^^

RoseDust

Hi out there. I'm RoseDust, ((major points if you get which gen my name is from XD)) While I'm not really new to MLP I joined this place to bring back some long forgotten childhood memmories. I look foward to meeting new people and makeing new friends ^^

RD

Edited by RoseDust

Welcome, sugarcube!  :)  I too was a big fan of a Hasbro product in the '80s...only it happened to be Transformers.  But I respect first generation MLP because without it we wouldn't be here today.  While everybody is obviously a fan of the current show, some are also fans of the classic ponies.  Feel free to poke around.  Whatever it is you'd like to talk about, there is a section for it.  See ya!

(edited)

Thank you ^^ I've always liked Gen 1 and 2. RoseDust being my fave Flutter Pony of Gen 1 and Bright Eyes of Gen 2. I kind of wished they actually kept some of the flutter poneys in the new show, though I am glad they kind of have ponys that are musical like Bright Eyes. Bon Bon was another fave b/c she was so good at bakeing much like Pinky Pie lol

RD

Edited by RoseDust

Its nice to meet you Bright Eyes ^^ and thank you. Hopefully I can make lots of friends.

RD

That's so nice to hear and also thanks for adding me as a friend. I took a look at your profile (if that's okay for you :blush: ) and it's totally awesome!! :lol: