Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

stardustspirit

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

A fan game called Harmony Eclipsed

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw an episode of FiM on TV a few years ago, and while I thought it was kind of childish at first, I kept watching more episodes and began to really like the show. I liked the animation, the characters, and its lessons. It's a really comfortable show to watch and I really like how it manages to be wholesome and also have a pretty interesting story. Eventually, I made my way through the whole thing and I became a pretty big fan!

I'm getting back into FiM now after not paying attention to it for a while, so here I am!

Hello! It appears that I'm on the MLP Forums now. I suppose an introduction is in order?

So... I'm Fulcrum, and I like making art, playing around with computers, and telling stories. I'm not very good at those things yet, but I'm working on it! I want to get better at art mostly because I just like drawing things, but also because I like coming up with worlds and stories that I'd really like the bring to fruition.

I probably won't be posting much on the MLP Forums, but I'm still really glad to be here! The community for this show seems really nice, and I think it would be nice to meet a few people and explore some of the cool things people have made.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome aboard @logicalwillow!

FiM definitely has this specific way of hooking you in. I understand that completely. :laugh:

I'm sure your art is great. If you ever feel like sharing it on here, you're more than free to. Even if you don't plan on being too active, it's great to have you here and hopefully we'll see you around! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Yeah, MLP do be like that ^_^

I hope you'll have a good time here! e-cocosmile.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello and Welcome @logicalwillow! I hope you enjoy your stay here as everypony is very nice and helpful!

Also, I hope to see you post some of the art you mentioned that you like doing! Have a great day!

Edited by thecoolerglimmer

Hello! /)

Yep, I can definitely say about watching it thinking that it's childish and end up liking and becoming a big fan.

Me personally, I watched it WHEN I was a kid (a little boy), left it in 2016 brushing it off as made for girls and got nostalgic for it in 2022 joining this forum. (before I found out that I'm Trans)

Anyways, welcome to the herd! /)

• Brohoof 4

Hi @thecoolerglimmer! Thank you! I think I will enjoy my time here!

I might post my art here sometime, even though it's not MLP-related! (For now, lol)

Thank you @Rikifive and @FlutteringGuardian!!

Hello @Svetlana Note! Nice to meet you!

8 hours ago, Svetlana Note said:

Yep, I can definitely say about watching it thinking that it's childish and end up liking and becoming a big fan.

Seems like that's a pretty common experience here, lol.

What made you nostalgic for the show? Did you just remember it randomly one day and decide to look into it again?

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! You'll love it here, pinkie promise :)

I agree, share your art! No harm to come from that here ;)

2 hours ago, logicalwillow said:

I really like how it manages to be wholesome and also have a pretty interesting story.

That it does! They did a decently good job with trying to do both for the show!

• Brohoof 4

22 hours ago, logicalwillow said:

Hi @thecoolerglimmer! Thank you! I think I will enjoy my time here!

I might post my art here sometime, even though it's not MLP-related! (For now, lol)

Thank you @Rikifive and @FlutteringGuardian!!

Hello @Svetlana Note! Nice to meet you!

Seems like that's a pretty common experience here, lol.

What made you nostalgic for the show? Did you just remember it randomly one day and decide to look into it again?

I guess.

I was walking with students around my elementary school where I used to go in and just got nostalgic.

• 2 weeks later...