Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everyone!

Raikissu

Holy crap! Are you the same Rai from Tumblr? If so, or if not, then hello. Welcome.

yep!! it's me, Rai :3

thought I'd try out a MLP forum for once haha. I used to go on forums all the time but I never had for MLP before ^ ^;

and thank you c:

• Brohoof 1

Why hello, and welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy your time here and that we make you feel at home :)

Thank you! :3

I'm already pretty excited to start chatting it up with every one ^ ^

Hai there :D 

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find your stay here as comforting as I did on my first day :D 

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! 

hi there welcome to the forums i hope you make lots of fun and exciting new friends. :lol: and i hope you have a fantastic time!

Thank you Sweet Insanity and Creeping Dusk! :3

so, how active are these forums?

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Rai! Welcome to the MLP forums, I really hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with your fellow pony-folk. What are some of your interests? How did you find the forums? :3 I look forward to your reply soon!

awh thank you! :3

I don't have a lot of interests, really. I do however draw a lot of pony art on my DeviantART and tumblr account ^ ^

I play video games and things like that, too ~ 

I found the forums while surfing on EquestraDaily :3

Chaotic - awh thanks!

awh thank you! :3

I don't have a lot of interests, really. I do however draw a lot of pony art on my DeviantART and tumblr account ^ ^

I play video games and things like that, too ~ 

I found the forums while surfing on EquestraDaily :3

Chaotic - awh thanks!

I'd love to see your art! D: I bet I'd get super jelly at your arts. XD I can only doodle stick figures...

OH WOW!! ; w; SO CUTE!! How long have you been drawing for? Anything inspire you to start art? x3

hehe thanks!! ;v;

I've been drawing for years now, ever since I was a little baby haha.

My brother did, actually :3

That's great, It's such a shame I don't have money just yet... or a paypal. > w< Otherwise I'd totally commission you. ;~;

awwh you're too sweet ; u ; ♥

ah, I actually have a question! How the heck do I find the edit options to my signature so I can place an image there?

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a wonderful stay xD

I love your art by the way, your style is adorable. <3

awwh you're too sweet ; u ; ♥
ah, I actually have a question! How the heck do I find the edit options to my signature so I can place an image there?

If you click on your name, then go to my profile there should be a "Edit My Profile" button on the top right-y area.

Once you get there there should be some tabs on the right, click signature and you can upload it from there. 

Although it seems to be a image deal so you'll have to click on one of the buttons that looks like a tree and says image when you scroll over it (It's pretty small though) Then you can paste the image url and it should work xD