Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi, new to the forum, long time mlp fan

hamster man v8

hi guys,

ive been a very avid fan of the mlp fim scene for a long time now, and i finally decided to get in touch with other bronies. i live in the south of england, and i feel isolated around my friends in that none of them know about my brony loyalties. i feel that it needs to change and i want to make some new friends in the mlp fandom. i hope that many of you can understand where im coming from, and can show me the ways of the true brony community.

thanks guys :D

• Brohoof 4

Oh hello! (: Let me be the first one to welcome you to the awesome forums of My Little Pony! <3 

Gald you decided to come to the forums. I have similar problems with friends outside of MLP that think

i'm weird or dumb for liking MLP took me awhile to finally come to this site but i'm glad I did (: it's an

amazing place with amazing people and just soo loving and caring :3 just wished there was an xbox section :P

• Brohoof 2

What up British brother brony!!! B)  Just thought I'd extend some old fashioned American brony hospitality your way!  Glad you found the forums, and I hope you have a wonderful time here and make some great friends!  You ever have any questions, feel free to PM me any time!  Also, here, have this!

Welcome to the forums!!!  :D

• Brohoof 1

hi and welcome to the forums i am here if you need help just ask and now go and have fun i am the new pinkie i am makeing lots of friends so yay :D (also i am bored so make friends is the best way to be not bored) same but i don't watch much no pc but enjoy and have fun :) i am nearly a butterfly lets keep posting

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I hope that you have a good time here!

Fun Fact: When you get 40 total posts on the forum, you can get access to the official Minecraft world!

• Brohoof 1