Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert creative greeting here*

Junebug

Well, I guess it's finally time to introduce myself. So... hi! XD

Well, I was dragged over here by a friend who knew I liked Mlp and I became a fan of the show a few months back because of the animation and colours. I later got more involved and started appreciating the characters and plot. My favourite main pony is Rainbow Dash and her cockiness, and by favourite ''background pony'' would have to be Snowflake (don't ask why) and his "YEAH"s.

Welp, I'm bad at endings, so I guess this post is over.

• Brohoof 2

That's OK, sugarcube, we can teach you clever ways to end your posts.  :)

Glad to hear your a big Dashie fan.  She's my second favorite pony and I like her competitive nature.  But what I really like about her is that she has matured.  She used to be brash and reckless but now, as seen in Wonderbolt Academy, she no longer puts winning ahead of anypony's safety, including her own. 

Well, that was just a thought for something you might want to bring up in Show Discussion.  Feel free to explore and jump into any discussions that catch you're eye.  Folks are very welcoming here. 

• Brohoof 1

That's OK, sugarcube, we can teach you clever ways to end your posts.  :)

Glad to hear your a big Dashie fan.  She's my second favorite pony and I like her competitive nature.  But what I really like about her is that she has matured.  She used to be brash and reckless but now, as seen in Wonderbolt Academy, she no longer puts winning ahead of anypony's safety, including her own. 

Well, that was just a thought for something you might want to bring up in Show Discussion.  Feel free to explore and jump into any discussions that catch you're eye.  Folks are very welcoming here. 

I completely agree with you when you say Dash has matured. I find that her character was improved and developed over the series. 

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! It's very much appreciated! :3

Why hello there, Junebug!

That is such a cute username by the way!

I'm new here also so I don't really know what to tell you.

I'm glad you decided to join though!

:lol: 

Thanks for the welcome! I guess I'm glad you decided to join too! A WARM WELCOME TO US BOTH! XD

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to this forum site... you'll be having a nice time here i know i have... so yeah Welcome again hehe ^^

/)         (\ an open hoof for ya and

(\ Bro hoof for ya my friend

Thanks! I can't wait to start snooping around. I'm really into role-play, so I hope I can get in later! :D Bro-hoof! /)

A roleplayer, eh? Well, as one myself, this is an excellent roleplay community. If you really like roleplays, another website called Canterlot may be of your liking. We're into roleplays, but not as much as they are. Their site is devoted to roleplaying ponies.

If you need a question answered, check the FAQ or as one of us older members/mods on here, or if you just need a friend ask any people here on this wonderful forum, we're all happy to help a fellow roleplayer.