Ask Luna

Lunatic

luna tilts her head and looks confused. "how particulairly odd. perhaps this was formed in a fracture of a dimention." (if you want to, you can add me on skype to rp this out faster. name's lavendel spring)

(tilt my head out of confusion) dimention? I don't know I wish she can tell me why she left me alone and abandon (rest head on Luna)

(tilt my head out of confusion) dimention? I don't know I wish she can tell me why she left me alone and abandon (rest head on Luna)

if she was anything like us we do not think she did it without having a good reason for it. 

So luna how was it like being on the moon for thousands of years?

alone, cold and full of hatred and regret. it was one of the most painfull experience we have ever faced. 

have you heard of stuck in your radio?

we cant say we have, what is it that you speak of?

Luna I don't like you...

What do you think of that?

not everypony can like us we understand that. still, we wonder why you must express those feelings while we have done nothing wrong to you.

post-1283-0-64376800-1377504167_thumb.png

post-1283-0-64376800-1377504167_thumb.png

Dr. Whooves: hello princess! Long time no see! How are you?

hello doctor. we are doing fine, we hope that your visit doesn't bring the usual problems this time.

post-1283-0-13049600-1377511167_thumb.png

post-1283-0-13049600-1377511167_thumb.png

if she was anything like us we do not think she did it without having a good reason for it. 

alone, cold and full of hatred and regret. it was one of the most painfull experience we have ever faced. 

we cant say we have, what is it that you speak of?

not everypony can like us we understand that. still, we wonder why you must express those feelings while we have done nothing wrong to you.

attachicon.gifLuna_u_mad.png

yeah you maybe right but why I saved her from that evil nightmare helmet.

Dr. Whooves: ah yes! The usual problems! Don't worry I took care of that before!

we take it that everything went as planned?

hey that looks like wait are you luma?

luna shakes her head. "we do not know of this luma you speak of."

we take it that everything went as planned?

luna shakes her head. "we do not know of this luma you speak of."

(bow my head) sorry princess its just that you look like her, talk like her and almost have the same name. I persumed that you were her. please forgive me.

luna if you had one who would your favorite pony be

that would depend. if we would have to chose a favorite pony of all time it would be my ex wife, Rosanne. but she is no longer among us. if we would have to chose somepony who is alive and well, we would have to say our sister. 

(bow my head) sorry princess its just that you look like her, talk like her and almost have the same name. I persumed that you were her. please forgive me.

it is quite allright. we understand.

post-1283-0-87778500-1377634016.png

Dr. Whooves: ah yes I remember seeing you on the moon when you were NightMare Moon!

a shame you couldnt do anything about my situation back then.