Ask Luna

Lunatic

that would depend. if we would have to chose a favorite pony of all time it would be my ex wife, Rosanne. but she is no longer among us. if we would have to chose somepony who is alive and well, we would have to say our sister. 

it is quite allright. we understand.

attachicon.gifluna2.png

a shame you couldnt do anything about my situation back then.

ok this is killing me why are you saying we like their is two of you?

Dr. Whooves: that's good! So you must know about the universe being one big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey, right?

yes we do. and we also know how fragile it is.

post-1283-0-50050000-1377641366_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Dr. Whooves: oh and your love one says to not worry about her she is fine and she also told me to tell you that she loves you and always will! Even in death!

thank you. we know this, we have gotten her letter witch she wrote just before passing.

Letter to Luna.rtf

Edited by Lunatic

Dr.whooves: she might've wrote that just after I left to come tell you in case I couldn't make it to you! But at least I told you just in case you didn't get her letter!

Oh, your highness. I been looking for you. I heard that you were nightmare moon before. Well, I have a question because I needed help.

Ok, here goes. I came to ponyville since few months ago, I wasn't interested in making friends at first but after meeting a certain pony, I think I fallen in love with her. But the trouble is, she seems friendly with everypony in town and quite close with a certain male. It was a shock I admit but lately I have nightmares of my worst fear. Then this so called nightmare told me that I have fear, anger, hatred and jealousy and I should become nightmare. But before I could even answer it's proposal, the morning arises.

Point is, I'm afraid of becoming nightmare. It happened to you before, how did you deal with this situation?

Dr. Whooves: you welcome! Now I must be going!

always busy hm? well alright. farewell. 

sorry to bother you for that I just found it a little weird. So what were you like 1000 year ago?

well.. basically what we are now. you'd have to be a bit more specific if you want details on that. 

Oh, your highness. I been looking for you. I heard that you were nightmare moon before. Well, I have a question because I needed help.

Ok, here goes. I came to ponyville since few months ago, I wasn't interested in making friends at first but after meeting a certain pony, I think I fallen in love with her. But the trouble is, she seems friendly with everypony in town and quite close with a certain male. It was a shock I admit but lately I have nightmares of my worst fear. Then this so called nightmare told me that I have fear, anger, hatred and jealousy and I should become nightmare. But before I could even answer it's proposal, the morning arises.

Point is, I'm afraid of becoming nightmare. It happened to you before, how did you deal with this situation?

yes, we were nightmare moon once. but we did not become like that trough a dream. it was a spell that went wrong when we were filled with anger and jelousy.

post-1283-0-27569000-1377868019_thumb.png

always busy hm? well alright. farewell. 

well.. basically what we are now. you'd have to be a bit more specific if you want details on that. 

yes, we were nightmare moon once. but we did not become like that trough a dream. it was a spell that went wrong when we were filled with anger and jelousy.

attachicon.gif56335 - luna sad sword.png

I did some research and the ghosts told me that Rarity became Nightmare Rarity once. What they told me she was kidnapped through dreams. How did that happen?

luna have you ever made a golem? a golem is a being made of natural materials that has a power source usually in it's chest, this is an example attachicon.gifsdfsdfsdf.jpg

we have, it was quite an interesting experience. it was a nature golem who claimed that he lived for 500 years. 

I did some research and the ghosts told me that Rarity became Nightmare Rarity once. What they told me she was kidnapped through dreams. How did that happen?

we have not heard of nightmare rarity, it did not go like that with us. although the real way should stay a mistery. somethings are better not to go public. 

i made a clay golem, it's arms, legs and neck were made of energy.

we see, a verry interesting creature. 

I agree with you Luna about your night. The night is so beautiful with the stars and moon and it sucks that people sleep through it.

although ponies have changed, a lot of ponies stay up later and even though they still sleep. they still apreciated it that way. 

we have not heard of nightmare rarity, it did not go like that with us. although the real way should stay a mistery. somethings are better not to go public. 

we see, a verry interesting creature. 

although ponies have changed, a lot of ponies stay up later and even though they still sleep. they still apreciated it that way.

I love your nights Luna and I love you.