Ask Luna

Lunatic

Group hug!

This!

And Luna, You told, You like to play games? What games exactly? Any multiplayer games? :D And would You mind telling which rock/ metal bands do You enjoy? :)

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

True but if I just talk about the "life" part? 

that might work.

Group hug!

post-1283-0-11004000-1380197774.jpg

This!

And Luna, You told, You like to play games? What games exactly? Any multiplayer games? biggrin.png And would You mind telling which rock/ metal bands do You enjoy? smile.png

well for example, we play league of legends. 

post-1283-0-33802900-1380196305_thumb.png

as for our favorite rock and metal bands, there are to many to sum up but here are a few.

linkin park.

nickleback

metallica

disturbed

three days grace.

dope

avenged sevenfold 

bullet for my valentine 

fall out boys.

hammerfall

iron maiden

korn

my chemical romance

nightwish

papa roach

rammstein 

rise against 

system of a down

serj tankian

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

attachicon.gifLuna_hearts.jpg

well for example, we play league of legends. 

attachicon.gifluna_diana.png

as for our favorite rock and metal bands, there are to many to sum up but here are a few.

linkin park.

nickleback

metallica

disturbed

three days grace.

dope

avenged sevenfold 

bullet for my valentine 

fall out boys.

hammerfall

iron maiden

korn

my chemical romance

nightwish

papa roach

rammstein 

rise against 

system of a down

serj tankian

League Of Legends? Sadly did not try it... yet! Do You reveal Your true identity or just wonder "I guess what they would think if I'd tell who I really am" laugh.png

Those bands... I listen (or listened) to almost EVERY single one of them ohmy.png Awesome taste! First song I ever learned on guitar was by System of a down (I think, it was ATWA). Now I would really like to meet You :D

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

to start out of roll, i've seen alot of these ask *insert pony name* but celestia damit i want one to!

i also want to eddit a disclaimer, any arwork used here by me does NOT belong to me. im a terrible artist but i can make up stories.

"CITIZENS OF PONYVILLE!

WE HAVE GRACED YOUR TINY VILLEGE WITH OUR PRESENCE!

SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEHOLD THE REAL PRINCES OF THE NEEIIIIIGHT!"

"A CREATURE OF NEIGHTMARE NO MORE!"

sees everypony have been taking cover.

*what is the matter with these ponies?*

WE HAVE HEARD YOU HAD QUESTIONS FOR US!

SO SPEAK SO THAT YOU CAN BE ANSWERED!

luna_speach.jpg

Princess Luna? Have you ever been violated by princess molestia ? if so tell me the story(≧∇≦)

League Of Legends? Sadly did not try it... yet! Do You reveal Your true identity or just wonder "I guess what they would think if I'd tell who I really am" img-1879242-3-laugh.png

Those bands... I listen (or listened) to almost EVERY single one of them img-1879242-4-ohmy.png Awesome taste! First song I ever learned on guitar was by System of a down (I think, it was ATWA). Now I would really like to meet You biggrin.png

we do not completely understand your first question. we never hid our identity if that is what you were asking. 

our first number was smoke on the water. it was easy and fast to learn. 

Dear Luna, I might or might not be you from an alternate universe. Our taste of music is just so similar that it has crossed my mind...

*giggle* i think it would require more then the same taste in music to be someponies alternative universe version. but we are glad you like the songs we like.

(ooc: love your banner :P

Princess Luna? Have you ever been violated by princess molestia ? if so tell me the story?????

uhm.. our sister had just a bit to much to drink once but after.... that... she quickly passed out.

post-1283-0-31232200-1380526865_thumb.png

our sister is not a molester. just a bit flirty when she drinks.

Inspired by myself.

Hello my great and adorable princess, do you know what homestuck is? this is a link http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6

img-2140656-1-neon_hearts_by_sonicwithsa
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

OC'S are on my really short about me page

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

http://kevan.org/johari?name=vincent(i+am+become+death) what do you think of me

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=carlton+banks

we do not completely understand your first question. we never hid our identity if that is what you were asking. 

You understood it correctly ^^ And what is others reaction when they know they are playing with You? :D

First number? You mean, You play guitar?! :D

toovibrant-2.png

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

*giggle* i think it would require more then the same taste in music to be someponies alternative universe version. but we are glad you like the songs we like.

(ooc: love your banner :P )

uhm.. our sister had just a bit to much to drink once but after.... that... she quickly passed out.

luna_celestia_kiss.png

our sister is not a molester. just a bit flirty when she drinks.

Wow... Then why does she have that name? Wtf!??

sister luna how does your hair glow like that?

It is a spell we use. we think it fits our royal position more then our casual hair. 

Wow... Then why does she have that name? Wtf!??

It is something that started by assumptions in the past. just so you know, our sister hates this nickname the ponies gave her. 

Luna do you like dubstep and if you do what is your favorite song.

we do not listen to it often, but we listen to knife party and some songs we have found on the net. 

our favorite would probebly be the song that got us into dubstep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ZyeWjJF7A

post-1283-0-81875600-1380616228.jpg

Inspired by myself.

What was your first reaction when you saw ponies on TV?

well ponies were on TV from the moment TV was invented! so it was more the reaction of seing TV then seing ponies on TV witch was impressive since it was invented by an earthpony. 

Hello my great and adorable princess, do you know what homestuck is? this is a link http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6

we do not know this game... we will investigate. 

post-1283-0-00027600-1380624456_thumb.png

*snuggle with luna* thanks big sis hey sister luna one time I saw a red moon were you ok?

a red moon is caused by the sun shining on the moon and reflecting back on the earth in a certain angle where the light bends trough the admesphere and causes it to be red instead of white. we were perfectly fine. 

Inspired by myself.

Luna, I think, You did not notice my question, would You mind me asking again? You said that Smoke On The Water was "first number" You've learned... do You actually play guitar or anything? 

toovibrant-2.png

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

luna homestuck is a online comic/game, also can you teach me about space

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe 

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN

luna homestuck is a online comic/game, also can you teach me about space

what would you like to know about space?

Luna, I think, You did not notice my question, would You mind me asking again? You said that Smoke On The Water was "first number" You've learned... do You actually play guitar or anything? 

ohh sorry, we did not notice. and yes, we do play the guitar. 

is it true that a red moon causes bad behavior.

hmm.. well this is a tricky one. particular red is a color of aggression. witch is used in certain mental researches. but the moon does not magically make ponies aggressive. 

Inspired by myself.

everything

efyl 4 seinorB-ageN