Ask Luna

Lunatic

Indeed i am filling for my mother she was originally comeing but some thing came up i hope i am welcome to stay

of course you are welcome here. we have the finest resting places here in canterlot and its always nice to meet new young leaders that care about their subjects.

Inspired by myself.

Hello Princess, (here we go again) errm We haven't seen eachother for a long time. How is it going?

greetings, indeed it has been a long time and we have been doing great. we have visitors at the moment in the castle and are very busy with our work but its all in the job and we love doing it.

Hello Princess Luna :) Say would it be alright if I trained in the mountains?

if you wont disturb the wildlife that lives there we don't see what the problem would be.

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

Alrighty I will find the quietest spot possible. I'm not doing anything major just a few drills. I won't be long anyway.

well perfect. although try to keep it quiet as possible. and be careful. there are some strong animals that you would rather not cross on the mountain sides.

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

I'll take it under advisement, but truthfully i wouldn't worry about it too much. i will also make sure to look at your constellations tonight :)

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

I'll take it under advisement, but truthfully i wouldn't worry about it too much. i will also make sure to look at your constellations tonight :)

we appreciate every spectator we can get for our night.

post-1283-0-06410200-1342146820_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

greetings, indeed it has been a long time and we have been doing great. we have visitors at the moment in the castle and are very busy with our work but its all in the job and we love doing it.

oh... i guess i'll be going then, princess.

oh... i guess i'll be going then, princess.

ohh you don't understand. answering questions is part of the work. but we can always have some free time. the visitors left by now and that gives us a little more time.

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

Do you control Comets?

sometimes. the comets fly freely through space but when one is forming any kind of threat then we have to make sure it gets out of the way or land someplace safe.

post-1283-0-79247900-1342283046_thumb.jpg

Edited by lunatic

Inspired by myself.

Luna, can I hear the Royal Canterlot Voice?

post-1283-0-86763600-1342283786_thumb.jpg

IT PLEASES US THAT THY ARE INTERESTED IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

IT SEEMS THAT NOPONY REMEMBER THE PROPER WAY OF TALKING FROM A ROYAL!

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY OUR SISTER HAVE CHANGED THE WAY OF TALKING!

Inspired by myself.

That was...............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriosuly, that was amazing.

Luna, September 12th is my birthday. Will you say happy birthday to me on my birthday in the Royal Canterlot Voice? Please?

rr5p9f.jpg

That was...............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriosuly, that was amazing.

Luna, September 12th is my birthday. Will you say happy birthday to me on my birthday in the Royal Canterlot Voice? Please?

we shall try to find time between the royal duties to find time to give our best wishes to you on your birthday.

and we will make sure it will be in the royal canterlot voice.

no questions in 6 days? did we said something wrong to our loyal subjects?

are they not loyal anymore?...

hmm....

post-1283-0-12082100-1342791276_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

Sorry Luna, I have been very busy. You won't belive it: I spoke to Celestia the other day, and guess what? She spoke in the Royal Canterlot Voice!

And again, I'm sorry ponies haven't been asking you questions lately. Don't worry though, I'm sure they will start asking again and I am still loyal to you. :)

So how are you?

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

Sorry Luna, I have been very busy. You won't belive it: I spoke to Celestia the other day, and guess what? She spoke in the Royal Canterlot Voice!

And again, I'm sorry ponies haven't been asking you questions lately. Don't worry though, I'm sure they will start asking again and I am still loyal to you. :)

So how are you?

we heard about our sister using the royal tongue again and we think it is a good improvement.

we think its a shame that ponies have been to busy to ask us any questions we enjoy having them.

for how we are we became quite bored. our work keeps us busy but for the rest there we have only been playing games and in the holidays even that gets boring at a certain point.

post-1283-0-08924800-1342821017_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

we heard about our sister using the royal tongue again and we think it is a good improvement.

we think its a shame that ponies have been to busy to ask us any questions we enjoy having them.

for how we are we became quite bored. our work keeps us busy but for the rest there we have only been playing games and in the holidays even that gets boring at a certain point.

post-1283-0-08924800-1342821017_thumb.png

Well I am sorry to hear that. I can try my best to entertain you.

rr5p9f.jpg

Princess Luna, may I inquire about the stars on your mane? When you were known as Nightmare Moon, your mane would show stars, almost as though it was a portal to the night sky. I'd like to know more about this peculiarity! :D

post-5664-0-12428500-1342244318.png

PM me when you're bored!! I always love meeting new ponies ;)

Well I am sorry to hear that. I can try my best to entertain you.

you do not have to entertain us we simply requests some ponies to have at least a bit of contact with us.

it is not your personal problems that we cant find activity to keep ourselves entertained.

although social contact is something we very much enjoy with every loyal subject.

post-1283-0-04719700-1342849793_thumb.jpg

Princess Luna, may I inquire about the stars on your mane? When you were known as Nightmare Moon, your mane would show stars, almost as though it was a portal to the night sky. I'd like to know more about this peculiarity! :D

our mane? well as we become nightmare moon our mane is not hair anymore it becomes a flow of magic witch gets represented as our kind of magic witch would be bringing the night of course. by this our mane is literally a piece of nightsky. we can do it out of our nightmare moon form if you want to call it like that but it keeps us having a slight strain on our magic wile we would be doing it. this is of course no problem if it was only for a short time. but having this mane stile for longer then a week can cause a slight headache.

post-1283-0-79706900-1342850212_thumb.png

(ooc: rarity avatar fits perfectly)

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

we shall try to find time between the royal duties to find time to give our best wishes to you on your birthday.

and we will make sure it will be in the royal canterlot voice.

no questions in 6 days? did we said something wrong to our loyal subjects?

are they not loyal anymore?...

hmm....

post-1283-0-12082100-1342791276_thumb.jpg

Wow, I can't believe this is still at the top of the page and active after so long! Good job :)

OK, my questions:

1. Does your majesty have a favorite mare?

2. What do you think of my nation? The stories are continuously developed based on in-game events, except for the founding stories, which are based on influences from many sources :P

imgad2-1.png

Wow, I can't believe this is still at the top of the page and active after so long! Good job :)

OK, my questions:

1. Does your majesty have a favorite mare?

2. What do you think of my nation? The stories are continuously developed based on in-game events, except for the founding stories, which are based on influences from many sources :P

(ooc: i'm really hoping i'm going to make the 100 pages. that would be really awesome. as for now i am the most popular ask a pony and really proud of that. :) )

1. if we have a favorite mare means in how you would ask us. if you mean if we have a very special somepony right now we have to say that we don't. but if you would ask us who would be most special to us right now it would be undoubtedly our sister for she has been with us for so many years and together we have been through so many things that it would simply be unthinkable for most ponies.

2. your nation sounds like a good place for ponies and animals to live and with a good leader. we hope that you continue leading the nation with a good and strong heart. if you ever need any help or advice we are here to help any pony in need.

post-1283-0-33045000-1342870877_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

Hello, Luna. Could you please do me this favor: could you please name a few powerful creatures in Equestria? Just curious.

it all depends in how you see powerful. like we and our sister are powerful beings with great magical power but also with intelligence.

as for an example a manticore, its powerful in strength but not in mind.

so for inteligend powers we have.

ponies in all sorts.

we have phoenixes who have the power to resist most fire and can control light around them, also rebirth.

we have certain dragons like the assistance of our sister's student that can get to great minds even greater then ponies.

we have droconequus like discord although he is the last of its kind and turned to stone he is a very powerful being with an intelligent mind.

we have the changeling queen who has a good mind of her own and takes care of her children by feeding them love. her magic can grow to an extreme strength if she gets enough of it.

as for strength there are many powerful creatures.

we have dragons with their power to breath fire and resist it also a long life and big size would be the ultimate result.

we have manticores witch have a huge poisoned tail and sharp fangs and claws that can defeat its enemies.

we have ursa minor and ursa mayors witch can pose a big thread to anything that stands in its way. specially when you come close to their young.

we have changelings. normal changelings don't think to much of things, they just copy the other. thats what their made for. they have a bit of magic but an everage unicorn should be able to defeat them.

of course the list is way longer than this and a lot more powerful and dangerous creatures could be added to this but for now we hope this will satisfy you.

post-1283-0-73654000-1342975090_thumb.jpg

yeah.. Lucky D:<

now dont be mad rainbow dash. for a prankster you should know how to take a joke.

Inspired by myself.