Ask Luna

Lunatic

(edited)

um.... why?

(OOC: lol, i saw that and i was like WTF)

the feeling of course.

(ooc: i was kinda like wtf myself XD )

Edited by Lunatic

Inspired by myself.

Dear Luna.

do you like starwars?

yes, we do like starwars although it has been quite some time since we watched it.

post-1283-0-81346200-1352275256_thumb.jpg

Dr. Whooves: no it's not! Trouble just shows up at the wrong places at the wrong time! *takes out Sonic Screwdriver and starts to scan the area*

but trouble do seems to follow you around.

Eh, I will pass. Sorry Luna, but I am not one who likes caffeine much :/(I hate coffee lol)

So school dance coming up! Isn't that great?

that sounds great. are you going to get dressed up fancy?

post-1283-0-05602700-1352275963_thumb.jpg

Dear Luna, why are you so awesome?

SWAG!

post-1283-0-23463300-1352276140_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Inspired by myself.

Morning Luna. F

that sounds great. are you going to get dressed up fancy?

post-1283-0-05602700-1352275963_thumb.jpg

First off....150 pages!!! That is amazing Luna!

As for dressing fancy....I pretty much need a nice shirt, pants, and tie. The tuxedo doesn't come in until prom. Plus, I will most likely be going by myself :/

rr5p9f.jpg

Morning Luna. F

First off....150 pages!!! That is amazing Luna!

As for dressing fancy....I pretty much need a nice shirt, pants, and tie. The tuxedo doesn't come in until prom. Plus, I will most likely be going by myself :/

dont you have a classy lady to go with you?

that is sad. we hope you will still have a fun time going though.

Inspired by myself.

dont you have a classy lady to go with you?

that is sad. we hope you will still have a fun time going though.

Oh I am sure that I will. I could try to ask a mare, but I think most of them are either taken or not going. Besides knowing me, I would mess up on the asking part :( Oh well.

Did you know that DIsney has bought Lucasarts and is now making Star Wars Episode VII?

rr5p9f.jpg

Oh I am sure that I will. I could try to ask a mare, but I think most of them are either taken or not going. Besides knowing me, I would mess up on the asking part :( Oh well.

Did you know that DIsney has bought Lucasarts and is now making Star Wars Episode VII?

you should not already give up before you gave it a try. you should know that.

and yes, we did already got informed by that, we are actually really looking forward to the new movie.

post-1283-0-85635600-1352734800_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

you should not already give up before you gave it a try. you should know that.

and yes, we did already got informed by that, we are actually really looking forward to the new movie.

post-1283-0-85635600-1352734800_thumb.jpg

Yeah I am not can't go to the dance for the following reasons, keeping in mind mares had nothing to do with it:

Gave money to my brother for his birthday

May be going to my fathers on the day of the dance for his birthday party

Oh well, looking forward to my brother's birthday party! Nice avatar by the way ;)

rr5p9f.jpg

Hi Luna. Um lets see, how do I put this....

There is this guy at school who calls me handsome everyday at school. The other day in chemistry, he randomly walks up behind me and starts massaging my shoulders.....

...He is a nice guy, but stuff like that is kinda creepy, don't you think?! :unsure:(This isnt for rp this legit happens)

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

but that still doesn't solve the fact that they put me in prison now doe's it?

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Hi Luna. Um lets see, how do I put this....

There is this guy at school who calls me handsome everyday at school. The other day in chemistry, he randomly walks up behind me and starts massaging my shoulders.....

...He is a nice guy, but stuff like that is kinda creepy, don't you think?! :unsure:(This isnt for rp this legit happens)

well if you think he has special interest for you then you have three choices.

if you don't mind him doing stuff like or even liking it then you could move towards him and tell him you like it.

if you don't like him doing stuff like that you could tell him to stop doing so and tell him you are not interested in him that way.

then there is one final option witch is not one i would advice but you could do nothing and just let him be in the dark.

what we think is that he wants to find out if you would be interested in him, its basically flirting as you describe it.

ps: try to be gentle when telling him that you want to stop him doing that. perhaps he has an eye on you and saying so might hurt his feelings. but it has to happen if you don't like it.

post-1283-0-76345500-1352967776_thumb.png

but that still doesn't solve the fact that they put me in prison now doe's it?

well we did advice you not to use that kind of magic to much.

take responsibility.

Inspired by myself.

Luna dear, why did you attack us?

All we wanted were hugs...

You upset me big time my dear Luna

post-6245-0-44915900-1352968637.jpg

(Also friendly reminder about our RP)

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

well if you think he has special interest for you then you have three choices.

if you don't mind him doing stuff like or even liking it then you could move towards him and tell him you like it.

if you don't like him doing stuff like that you could tell him to stop doing so and tell him you are not interested in him that way.

then there is one final option witch is not one i would advice but you could do nothing and just let him be in the dark.

what we think is that he wants to find out if you would be interested in him, its basically flirting as you describe it.

ps: try to be gentle when telling him that you want to stop him doing that. perhaps he has an eye on you and saying so might hurt his feelings. but it has to happen if you don't like it.

post-1283-0-76345500-1352967776_thumb.png

Ah. Well, I shall see if I can talk to him about it today. He is a nice guy and I dont think he works like that, but he can be a bit of an oddity sometimes, but then again I can be weird too.

Also...It has snowed where I live! I decided to savea a snowball just for you!*Throws a snowball at Luna* Come get me if you can!

rr5p9f.jpg

Luna dear, why did you attack us?

All we wanted were hugs...

You upset me big time my dear Luna

post-6245-0-44915900-1352968637.jpg

(Also friendly reminder about our RP)

attack you? when have we attacked anyone?

post-1283-0-32113800-1352973402_thumb.png

Ah. Well, I shall see if I can talk to him about it today. He is a nice guy and I dont think he works like that, but he can be a bit of an oddity sometimes, but then again I can be weird too.

Also...It has snowed where I live! I decided to savea a snowball just for you!*Throws a snowball at Luna* Come get me if you can!

*levitates the snowball before it hits her* hmm.. it seems the tradition of snowy warfare is still in tact.

good. *levitates multiple snowballs and shoots them at high speed at you*

Inspired by myself.

*levitates the snowball before it hits her* hmm.. it seems the tradition of snowy warfare is still in tact.

good. *levitates multiple snowballs and shoots them at high speed at you*

AH, this is fun!*stands upright and uses forehoofs to deflect all the snowballs* Hehe hey I can do this all day!

...Idea! Sometime next month, you, me, and some friends should get together for a team snowball war to celebrate the season! We should call it....Snow Fortress!

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

AH, this is fun!*stands upright and uses forehoofs to deflect all the snowballs* Hehe hey I can do this all day!

...Idea! Sometime next month, you, me, and some friends should get together for a team snowball war to celebrate the season! We should call it....Snow Fortress!

that sounds familiar

Posted Image

Inspired by myself.