HappyFace is here! :D

THSHappyFace

Hai gaiz and gurlz, bronies and pegasisters, and the other woderful species of this world!

As you could probably tell, I'm new here! :D

Hmmm, I suppose it would be fitting to share a bit of my character and personality here :3

Well... I love video games (Minecraft, MapleStory, GetAmped 2), Music, preferably techo (trance, dubstep), I even make music every now and then, I also enjoy drawing and editing stuff in photoshop! and something I do quite commonly, eat noodles and watch anime or mlp.

Hmmm, favourite ponies? Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and of course! Princess Luna!!! :D I prefer the her as Nightmare Moon though, in that epic armor look :3

• Brohoof 3

Hello be fore you come to the big whole shishcabob of being a online brony I have some advice. So here it is; Don't trust muffin thief and just have fun. By the way he will steal your wallet. He also believes in pony slavery and wants to take over celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Alongside Princess Cadance, Princess Luna is also my favorite princess. <3 And Rarity is my favorite pony, too. You have a pretty good choice of favorites, I love that!

Welcome to the forums, by the way. We're a pretty nice community here, and we'd love to have ya around! Feel free to explore what we have here, and don't hesitate to say hello to everyone here (including myself!). Have fun and see ya <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome man! I'm still a little new here myself and I'll tell you this, I've enjoyed all the time I've had here. So you like minecraft huh? I think there's a section here where you can join other bronies from this site but I believe you have to achieve something first.

Edited by Ponyta Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1