Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Astronomy Class (OPEN TO ALL)

MoonSparkle

"No." Wind said. "I prefer to be an Alicorn for the time being! Besides, I like being an alicorn! Actually I LOVE BEING AN ALICORN!" Wind got all excited.

He came close to flare and whispered, "I work with the Doctor. The sonic screwdriver was a present for my birthday."

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well that's good, i would also have to cast a spell on both of you" MoonSparkle explained before using her horn to freeze Wind and Flare, "you see this big black bood, its kind of not allowed in Equestria and i could be banished for using it, Celestria kind of strict when it comes to black magic" she added glancing at both of them

"Ma alica noentas du fanads merento" she said causing her horn to glow again, "their you now cant say anything about this book" she said, MoonSparkle then got up, "ok that's the lesson over you can come back anytime but you can always stay for more if you want some fun, she added giving Flare a wink 

"Um... Ok? What am I even doing here? Who are you? I NEED TO GET TO THE TARDIS!" Wind said, he ran out of the classroom to find the tardis.

"Wow. I got loose about that "punishment"!" Wind said to himself. "Now, time to do my element of time duties! Being the element of time is tough! I need to find Applejack and Babs, the time defenders!"

"You do know that people might notice a pegasus is know a unicorn and then Celestia will get suspicious" Flare said lifting up his stuff with magic. "This is so much easier then carrying it all...before i go what with the black orb floating around you" Flare asked as he stared at the orb.

"The black orb?, oh that tehe it is a very powerful energy crystal that could make me make the moon do whatever i want" she explained looking at Flare, "watch this" she said before looking at the moon, she changed its color from white to purple in several seconds, "thats neat right?" she asked

Wind comes back to the classroom.

"Ok. I'm back! Just had to save ti- I mean get some royal duties done! What's that black orb? Is that? GASP! Nah, just kidding. I won't tell. Besides, that memory wipeout didnt work. I see everything, even somethings that I don't want to see. It's all part of the element of time!" Wind pulls out the element of time, a necklace with a blue pocket watch, and puts it on.

"Yeah its neat...but wont Luna get angry at you" Flare asked as he looked at the now purple moon. "I mean wont you get in trouble for changing the moons color with out Princess Luna's permission" Flare said as he puts the last of his stuff away with the use of magic

MoonSparkle looks over at wind, "take that thing off its not a toy" she growned before using her magic and taking it off Wind, "looks tasty she added before swallowing it, she then turned to Flare, "well i was Luna's best student so i dont think so, she may get angry when she finds out ive forgotten to change it back

MoonSparkle looked at wind, "can you go back in time and stop me changing the moon a different color, oh not wait that would make a paradox and i dont want that on my concerns, and wind can i join ur magic time travel it sounds rather fun, i could go back in time and ate the cake i had for lunch" she said with a smile remembering her nice cake

"No dip, it's not a toy. I put it on because you're acting very suspicious." Wind grabs the Element of time and puts it back on.

"No, time travel is not a toy. I put 2 of the best ponies in equestria, and I think that's enough. But if I time travel you someplace, what will you give me in return?" Wind said with a crap eating grin on his face.

"How do you know Queen Chrysalis also" Flare said remembering that Chrysalis never came to Equsteria except the one time when she was pretending to be Cadance and take Shining Armours love for the real Princess Cadance. "I mean she can come to Ponyville without being seen-" Flare stopped himself remembering Chrysalis can change into different ponies.

"No dip, it's not a toy. I put it on because you're acting very suspicious." Wind grabs the Element of time and puts it back on.

"No, time travel is not a toy. I put 2 of the best ponies in equestria, and I think that's enough. But if I time travel you someplace, what will you give me in return?" Wind said with a crap eating grin on his face.

"Is that some kind of chat up line?" MoonSparkle asked with a frown, "If you dont let me time travel then i will force the moon to crash into Ponyvill, hows that for a deal?" she asked with a grin, "or better yet how about you make me a time transporter thing and i keep the moon in orbit" she said with a yawn

"How do you know Queen Chrysalis also" Flare said remembering that Chrysalis never came to Equsteria except the one time when she was pretending to be Cadance and take Shining Armours love for the real Princess Cadance. "I mean she can come to Ponyville without being seen-" Flare stopped himself remembering Chrysalis can change into different ponies.

Queen Chrysalis is a old friend of mine, shes a very powerful mage but still she did all ways rush her magic no wonder she got punished, i tend not to get involved in politics but if i need advise and everyones busy shes the pony to go to, just try not to get killed by her minions. Supose her help wont be that helpful since she focuses on black magic, i like white magic more its more moonish

"Black magic and white magic....Whats better about white magic" Flare asked knowing what black magic was but never heard of white magic and why it was better. "Im always hearing that white magic is better then black magic but i dont know why" Flare said getting his mind wrapped around the thought.

"White magic is the manipulation of magic though positive effects like healing and curing, black magic does the opposite and its more like poison and weakness, then you have the debate of weather black magic can be used for good or just for evil" she said sitting down, "so do you want to go home now or you going to sleep here?" she asked blinking at him, she wanted to sleep and not talk anymore

"I'll just sleep here tonight" Flare said as his eyes got heavy and yawned. "I'm too tired to even try to head home anyways" Flare said as he dropped to the floor and then quickly got back up. "Yeah i'll just sleep here" Flare said as sat down in a chair and layed his head down.

MoonSparkle sighed it was like looking after a foal, "well whatever see ya later" she said before heading into her own room, she sat down into her bed and closed the door before using magic to light the room up, of course she wouldn't admit she hated the dark and always had to sleep with the light on which she had done since her foal days but she had come ajusted to sleeping like this, she closed her eyes before letting out a small yawn and drifted off to sleep 

"Goodnight" Flare said before he drifted off then woke up an hour later. "This is what I get for eating too much cake" Flare said before he started getting curious about the book the alicorn was reading. "No its not my book so i shouldn't even touch it....but then again i could learn different types of magic" Flare kept the idea tossing and turning in his mind.

MoonSparkle happly slept next to her magic book, she was currently dreaming of eating loads of cakes, their was loads of different cakes, rainbow cakes, chocolate cakes apple cakes. Her dream quickly turned into a nightmare which had her trapped in a dark forest being chased by trees and wolves, she grunted in her sleep kicking the magic book towards Flare and then continued dreaming of cake again

Wind walked out of the classroom and got in the tardis. He slept happily with applejack that night. But he had dreams. Dreams about Moonsparkle taking over the world with Molestia. He suddenly awoke. Applejack was still sleeping. But he wasn't anymore. He was greeted none other than Molestia.

"Ready for your molest, Windwaker?" She asked

(Um, guys, this is your time to come and save me. Wouldn't you want to save someone WHO IS ABOUT TO BE MOLESTED BY MOLESTIA HERSELF! Save me please! The fate of Equestria is in your hooves! HHHEEEEELLLLLPPP MEEEEEE PLEASE! If you don't, who's going to save equestria? She might kill me!)

MoonSparkle woke up thinking she was under attack by a ghost, she quickly looked outside and saw a big blue box "your trying to attack me ghostys" she called before sending a large fire at the box, "burn ghosts burn, how dare you try and kill me" she screeched before sending off lots of lightning rounds at the blue box which kept on getting reflected  

Flare grabbed the book and said a random phrase which made the blue box disappear into thin air. "W-what is wrong with you" Flare said still holding the book hoping the alicorn is ok. "It was just a blue box how can a box kill you" Flare mumbled before he closed the book.

Wind teleports out of there with applejack to astronomy class. Connor wakes applejack up, telling her about princess molestia and how they need to gtfo of there.

"WE NEED TO LOCK THE DOORS!" Wind exclaims to moonsparkle and flare, who aren't paying any attention. "Does anyone have a spell that locks all doors?"

(For those of you that don't know, wind has many names. Connor is his real name, but wind is his travel name. He is also called theater critic and hero of time. That is pretty much it. Won't say ALL the names of wind (or Connor) but he just has alot of them. Continue what your doing.)

"I really dont care right now Wind as you can see our teacher here tried to kill a blue box" Flare said to Wind while he tried to calm Moonsparkle down. "Plus your an alicorn wind figure out the spell yourself...oh and hi Applejack" Flare said as he sat in a chair and and looked down.

Applejack says nothing. She turns to Connor.

"Who the hay are these ponies" she whispered to Connor.

"The unicorn is flare, and the insane alicorn is moonsparkle. Introduce yourself to them."

"Ok, but how in the name of Sweet Apple acres does Flare know me? I never met him!" Applejack said to Connor.

"Just introduce yourselves. I need to lock the doors."

Connor locks the doors and puts a temporary forcefIeld. Applejack trots over to Flare.

"Howdy. I'm applejack!" She said to Flare, putting her hoof up to him, indicating she wants a Hoofbump.

MoonSparkle started to pace around the room muttering about being attacked by ghosts and boxes, she then turned on all of them "i know what it is, its a conspiracy your all trying to make me go into the dark and be murdered, well i wont make it easy for you, try anything and ill turn you all into toads" she growled before sitting down and drawing a magic circle with her horn in a mad fashion, she then opened the door to the blue box, "im in my circle don't you dare try and come in here ghosts" she shouted towards the big box

(that what happens when you don't sleep for 5 days straight)

"umm hold on a second Applejack" Flare said looking at Moonsparkle. "Teacher calm down no ghost are gonna get you" Flare said trying to calm her down. "Never thought i would have to deal with a paranoid alicron before" Flare said as he walked closer to Moonsparkle