Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Astronomy Class (OPEN TO ALL)

MoonSparkle

"You mean an insane alicorn." Connor said. "That's about it for the forcefIeld. There maybe some things coming in and out like ghosts, but no physical things will come in here!" Connor said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some making out to do, if you know what I mean! Connor starts examining the walls.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Teacher are you ok" Flare ask hoping the Moonsparkle can hear him. "If you can hear me then everything is fine now nothing is gonna get you i'll be sure of it" Flare said reaching for the barrier that's around Moonsparkle. "there's no more ghost ok its safe to move from there now" Flare said reassuringly.

MoonSparkle looked at Flare advancing towards her and paniced, she turned around and broke Winds force field and entered the blue box thinking she was safe, she looked as she saw another pony in their "your hiding from everyone else right?" she asked sighing with relief, "whats your name anyway im MoonSparkle" she added 

"WAIT TEACHER" Flare went after her and stopped in front of the blue box. "What is she doing and why did she panic" Flare looked at the book he was still holding and sighs. "hopefully i can find something that will tell me about the box" Flare said as he opened the book and read the pages.

"OH, COME ON! MOLESTIA WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE! And what do you mean, blue box? Wait. THE TARDIS! NO ONE TOUCHES THE TAR-"

Molestia teleports to the classroom, grabs Connor, probably molesting him. Applejack starts to cry. She is sobbing in the next minute or two.

MoonSparkle walks out of the blue box and glares at molestia "get out of my house" she roared before sending a large white light at her, she cleared the clouds covering the moon and sent a large moonbeam towards molestria before tackling the intruder with her horn

Flare puts the book down and casts a spell that freezes Molestia. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MOLESTIA" Flare yelled as he stared at Molestia. "GET. OUT. NOW" Flare said in a pissed off tone as he bucked Molestia about 10 miles away away from this place. Flare then went back to the blue box and placed his hand on it.

"She-she molested me... I feel weird inside." Connor weakly said. Applejack ran to Connor to give him a passionate kiss.

"It's ok, Connor. Your here." Applejack said to Connor, calming him down. They both start to sob. Like, really hard. Luna comes in to check on everything, and notices the 2 sad ponies crying. Luna slowly steps out of the classroom and runs to tell Celestia.

MoonSparkle smiled "great kick Flare" she said her eyes glowing, before wondering if she should lick his ear, 'what the hell' she thought before giving his ear a lick followed by a kiss to the cheek  she decided she liked this pony, she liked this pony a lot, "well im off to sleep, your all causing me to lose it" she sighed before climbing into her house and towards her bed, she sat in it and fell asleep very confused on the days activity and her new found feelings for Flare

(edited)

Flare blushed a bit before saying."Goodnight Teacher" Flare said before he fell asleep with one eye open in case Molestia come back he will be ready and he will hurt her badly. "Good night wind" Flare said before he fell asleep on the floor in exhaustion.

Edited by FlareBolt

"Well, time to get back in the tar-" Connor notices it is gone. He just lost his home now, probably to some deserted island. Connor became furious. He new the only way to get his anger out is by fighting the person who did this. He punches flare in the face.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" He yelled angrily.

"OW" Flare woke up. "THE BUCK WAS THAT FOR" Flare yelled kicking Wind into the wall. "You have alot of nerve for hitting when i just saved you from being molested" Flare said as his horn glowed red and lifted up Wind and threw him at a wall. "I am not in a good mood right now ok so dont piss me off any further.

"WE'LL, EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU SENT MY TARDIS, WHICH IS MY ONLY HOME, OUT IN SPACE SOMEWHERE! SO, YEAH!" Connor picks up flare and throws him around the classroom.

"I can't get back to the tardis! And it's all. BECAUSE OF YOU!" He grabs a sword out of nowhere. The Hero's blade, possibly the most powerful weapon in equestria. Everypony fears the Hero's blade because it one hit KO'd king sombra. People call it the Monarch killer.

"AND NOW I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"what....i...i didnt know" Flare slumped to the ground. "im sorry...im so sorry" Flare stood back up and backed away. "I didnt know that it was the tardis" Flare stepped back and just stood there. "please...forgive me" Flare said looking at Wind knowing that he probably wont be forgiven.

"Oh. Well in that case, THAT WANTS TO KILL YOU EVEN MORE! COME OUT AND FIGHT, YOU BIG CHICKEN! HER IS A SWORD FOR YOU TO FIGHT ME! If you can get this sword out of my hoof, then I won't have to kill you. But if I get the sword out of your hoof, I WILL KILL YOU!" He drops a weapon for flare. Flare picks it up to reveal the KEYBLADE! (If you don't know what the keyblade is, look it up.)

MoonSparkle came down after being woken up her horn flashed orange making all the ponys turn into the size of a teacup "next time you wont wake me up foals" she said before returning to her bed, "the spell should wear off in a few hours" she said before falling asleep again

Play this song while we fight. It would be sooooooooo cool because i am a gigantic doctor who fan, and if you didn't know, in this story i am a gallifreyen! So please play this song while we fight.

http://youtu.be/_mxHe8T_QV

R U a doctor who fan 2? That would be so awesome! Like really really really awesome

((your talking to a persona that loves Kingdom Hearts))

Flare picks up the Ultima weapon keyblade. "You wont listen to reason then i will make you" Flare said as he took a fighting stance. "Cant we sort this out peacefully Wind" Flare said hoping he can convince him to do this a non-violent way.

MoonSparkle also brings back the tardes but keeps it out of flux and then makes a time lock "thats for pissing me off" she growled over her shoulder, "next time you wont do that me thinks" she added cruely after turning them tiny and cuter 

kk im off for today

Thy teleport to an arena. It looked old but Connor made it new. Flare realizes it is the old abandoned arena. Connor comes out with armor. Armor but none othe than the the dark lord Sauron! (Yes I am am a lord of the rings fan!)

"Are you going to fight me or not, chicken?"

"Well, I guess I could let you go. IF YOU FIGHT ME AND WWWWWIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!" Connor growled. His shiny armor gave of a reflective light that blinded flare for a few seconds.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" Connor chanted loudly.

Flare comes in with Egnimatic armour. "Shut up and fight you violent person" Flare said as he shot firebolts at Wind. "Just calm down and maybe you can see clearly cause anger just make you stoop down to a dumber IQ" Flare said as he shot another firebolt.

Connor thinks about this insult for a while.

"Did you just call me stupid?" Connor asked flare angrily. He charged at him and knocked flares sword off his hoof.

"Any last words, Flare?"

"ENOUGH!" A loud booming voice said. Celestia shoots a beam at the middle of the arena. It disintegrates. Celestia teleports flare and Connor to her castle.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Celestia booming voice scared flare and Connor.

"I didnt start this fight" Flare said looking down. "But the cause was all my fault...you see i didnt know he lived in the tardis and i didnt know the blue box was the tardis so i try to say sorry but he wouldn't listen so then i finally got fed up and well" Flare stopped. "a fight started"

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU, HERO OF TIME? I thought I could trust you with this enormous responsibility. But it seems I was wrong. You start fights with other ponies now? I think I'm going to banish you 2 to the moon!"

"Sister, not the moon!" Luna begged Celestia.

"I will have to, Luna. He might turn into the next Nightmare moon! Sigh, I don't want to do this." Celestia thought to herself for some time. "I will keep an eye on you 2. But the next time you 2 fight, be prepared for the consequences." Celestia teleported the 2 to the classroom.

"Listen, flare. I'm sorry for trying to killing you." Connor gave flare a hug. "Will you forgive me?"

"i forgive you Wind" Flare said in a sad tone. "Princess Celestia i thank you for you kindness" Flare said as he bowed down to show respect to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. "It will never happen again i promise till the day i die" Flare said still bowing to the Princesses.