Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Lawyer Slip

Aight, so not someone who have stood out enough, considering the weirdness that has happened in recent times. I can work with that.

You want me to start a setup, or would you prefer? I am replying to the thread tomorrow, so just so I know in advance. :)

5 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Lawyer Slip

Aight, so not someone who have stood out enough, considering the weirdness that has happened in recent times. I can work with that.

You want me to start a setup, or would you prefer? I am replying to the thread tomorrow, so just so I know in advance. :)

If you can start the setup I would appreciate that, Idk how to do that so if you did it that would be appreciated.

• Delighted Giggle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, the site is up running again.

So I'm sorry to day, but more delays before the next post. I had set off the last few days to write, but the site didn't work. At least for me. So I won't have time again now until Tuesday. :/

Sorry for delays folks. It's just a mixture of work and Easter stuff. I'll get to things when there is time, and hopefully next time the site works. :)

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Finally, the site is up running again.

So I'm sorry to day, but more delays before the next post. I had set off the last few days to write, but the site didn't work. At least for me. So I won't have time again now until Tuesday. :/

Sorry for delays folks. It's just a mixture of work and Easter stuff. I'll get to things when there is time, and hopefully next time the site works. :)

It's all good man, you take your time.

@Blitz Boom
I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but you forgot the kobolds.

However, this could be a good time to have a tiny timejump for them, to next morning or something, since there's obviously nothing big going on at the moment, and the current day has been going on for quite a while, I have stopped saying specific time for when they appeared because I can't really even remember how long it has been. I'd like to say few days, but I don't remember if there has actually been any nights during this time:please: (in fact, what even is the current time of day for them?) 

It would also serve as a soft reset if you have hard time coming up with anything for them, since with a timeskip, I can write them to be pretty much anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Hey there! Just giving a heads up that my response will be delayed for about a day or two because of the holidays here. Though I'll still try to sneak in a response if I get a chance :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Ooooh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted them retired. You meant the dragon and the bard. xD Bugger. My bad there.

A time skip is fine. I can imagine that at this point, something nice and calm is ideal then, yes? Sooo... I should keep the radioactive ninja squid in their box?

Jesting of course. Or am I? (Yes, I am)

Anyway, that as an aside, what sort of thing had you in mind? I could have the kitsune swing by again. They're fresh in this scenario too, being far from home, with high expectations to them not misbehaving. It would be easy to make a reason for them to come around, if they heard of the thing that went biting in the inn. They'd be worried for them, as Trox and Sheska, are among the few they know somewhat well in the area.

We can go further too, and I can have someone stumble over them per chance. I have adventurers, oddities, sales beings, black market associates, scientists, etc. I can have one for pretty much every scenario, calm or active. You just lemme know what sort you have in mind. :)

I do have three special draconequui too if it is. Two I haven't used yet (Avarice and Gluttony, former being somewhat skittish and obsessed with shiny things, and the latter more brutish and direct), and Fright, who is good if the siblings have some trauma they might want help with. She runs a meditation temple, that for instance helps those who needs it, to face their fears. She's also likely the oldest character I have access too, so if they'd want more of a personal telling of the world they are in now, she'd be good at explaining too. (AKA, I BS my way through pretend history. ^_^)

It all comes down to what you want with/for them. :) I'm here to accommodate, best I can.

============================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Roger that. Take the time you need, and enjoy your holidays. ^^

• Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Ooooh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted them retired. You meant the dragon and the bard. xD Bugger. My bad there.

I kinda guessed, partly because there has clearly been confusion in the RP about the difference between Chega and Sheska, as you have sometimes addressed the wrong kobold in the text :P Though even with the Dragon and the bard, it's less retirement and more push to background, as they will be around as long as the siblings live in the tavern. 

A time skip is fine. I can imagine that at this point, something nice and calm is ideal then, yes? Sooo... I should keep the radioactive ninja squid in their box?

Jesting of course. Or am I? (Yes, I am)

Anyway, that as an aside, what sort of thing had you in mind? I could have the kitsune swing by again. They're fresh in this scenario too, being far from home, with high expectations to them not misbehaving. It would be easy to make a reason for them to come around, if they heard of the thing that went biting in the inn. They'd be worried for them, as Trox and Sheska, are among the few they know somewhat well in the area.

I don't really have any specific idea, and it doesn't necessarily need to be 100% calm and nice, but maybe it would be good to have a small pause on things sending creatures in the hospital :P the poor staff is probably running out of hooves :D In general I like anything that gives potential for character moments over things that are for example just action for sake of action, you know?

We can go further too, and I can have someone stumble over them per chance. I have adventurers, oddities, sales beings, black market associates, scientists, etc. I can have one for pretty much every scenario, calm or active. You just lemme know what sort you have in mind. :)

I do have three special draconequui too if it is. Two I haven't used yet (Avarice and Gluttony, former being somewhat skittish and obsessed with shiny things, and the latter more brutish and direct), and Fright, who is good if the siblings have some trauma they might want help with. She runs a meditation temple, that for instance helps those who needs it, to face their fears. She's also likely the oldest character I have access too, so if they'd want more of a personal telling of the world they are in now, she'd be good at explaining too. (AKA, I BS my way through pretend history. ^_^)

It all comes down to what you want with/for them. :) I'm here to accommodate, best I can.

One thing is that adventure probably isn't the right direction at least yet, mainly because as I said before  

On 2024-02-03 at 1:40 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

the twins won't be leaving the town (at least willingly) until 1. Sheska gets that tail prosthesis thing and 2. They are sure that Onache knows what happened with the attacker, so in other words, they are able to tell it to either her or her drone.

so until something forces them to leave, these will have to happen first. 

For who would interact with them, again, I don't have preference, but it does need to make sense for both sides to want to stick together, so something like draconequus (assuming they are as...annoying, as anomaly can be) wouldn't necessarily work since they aren't really on the mood to deal with that :P 

What comes to Sheska and Trox themselves, their current goal is still to get settled into this world, to leave their past and forge a new future, so if you don't have any ideas, that can work as a base for things, they'll need a place to live that isn't tied to their friend's wallet, maybe even find a job? Something like the meditation temple is also something they could possibly give a try to in trying to deal with problems relating to their past.

And of course there can be difficulties of different kinds, but maybe someone doesn't try to kill them for day or two :P 

I have one OOC question though, with the whole Oni thing, did you actually plan it or did you just make it up in middle of things? Because I, like my characters, am still scratching my head on how the first attack on the elderly couple served the Oni in any way? :P  

@Catpone Cerberus

We can stat off easily then. We skip a day, and they get a message about the tail prosthetic. I can have the nurse help them from there to find a place to settle in perhaps. Seems as good a start as any.

As for the draconequui... Anomaly is my most *typical* draconequus. I still haven't used, and thus not settled well on Gluttony and Avarice, though my idea there still is generally that Avarice, is a bit of a money grubber, and somewhat unnerving to others to be around. More nervous and skittish than annoying. Gluttony is a brash, straight to the point sort. She'd do some tricks, and some jokes (like how she has a dog leas tied to one of her back teeth, to give off the impression she might have eaten a dog, just to mess with folks), but she's generally a lot of *What you see, ifs what you get*.

Fright I have used, and I have her as calm, kind, and considerate. She is the Spirit of Fear, and looks the part, but she have found a better way to utilize fear, than scaring others. Hence the meditation center, and why others have their fear taken away when she is nearby. She feasts on their fear, whilst being helpful, and this way, others comes to her, rather than run from her. It makes her feel far less lonely.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Sorry if it's a bit below par this time. Work's been draining my mind, but hopefully it will be satisfactory. :)

You're good man. I'm just happy to do this :D

21 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Evil Pink One

Mate, Chop isn't scared of Shark. You're thinking about the griffon floor sweeper. :) Chop is neutral.

Yeah..... I know.... Did i say something that implied that? Let me check.

Sorry SCARRED. Typo..

• Delighted Giggle 1