Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

I am sorry to say but, I'm not interested in continuing this RP. I have been having increasingly less motivation to RP lately and lost interest in the character I was playing as. In order for me to RP I have to feel like I am being authentic towards the people I am roleplaying with, and if I am no longer interested than I would feel I am being dishonest in continuing if I am no longer interested in doing so. 

I hope you guys understand. :coco:

• Hugs 1

WE NEED A HERO, we're holding out for a hero 'til Celestia's light, they've gotta be smooth and they've gotta be fast, and they've gotta be larger than life! LARGER THAN LIFE!!! :awed:

IDK why I did that, lol :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@GeneralDirection

What kind of activity do you want us to come up with exactly? Is it something that will truly matter in the roleplay is it just to set up the scene for what is going to happen? :ooh:

The reason behind this part of the RP is to get your characters to know each other better, especially the ones who haven't met yet. I don't want to say much else as I want there to be some surprises for you, too. :3

• Hugs 1

Sorry, I haven’t been here too often, I’m not as active here anymore but I’m hoping to change that 

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, GeneralDirection said:

@Shiny Silvermoon It should be something that your OC is proud of and passionate about. Something she enjoys doing that she can share with others. :) Could be a hobby or talent that she has, for example.   

A talent you say? :Sunny-huh:

Am I really going to use it now? I always thought that it would be to knock out a thief but...

5 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

A talent you say? :Sunny-huh:

Am I really going to use it now? I always thought that it would be to knock out a thief but...

You can pick whatever you like. It should just be something she likes doing that she can talk about with others.

On 2024-01-09 at 12:15 PM, TheREALSaturnRing said:

WE NEED A HERO, we're holding out for a hero 'til Celestia's light, they've gotta be smooth and they've gotta be fast, and they've gotta be larger than life! LARGER THAN LIFE!!! :awed:

IDK why I did that, lol :mlp_laugh:

I was singing this while reading.....;) i see what you did there

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

I'll probably try to create my character tomorrow.

Nothing too outrageous just your standard millionaire, secret agent, Jedi, alicorn, x-man, honor roll genius.

So... you know just the AVERAGE high school student.

No for real I will try to create an interesting,well balanced, and neat character

• Delighted Giggle 1

8 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I'll probably try to create my character tomorrow.

Nothing too outrageous just your standard millionaire, secret agent, Jedi, alicorn, x-man, honor roll genius.

So... you know just the AVERAGE high school student.

No for real I will try to create an interesting,well balanced, and neat character

Doubt.

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Are you interested into roleplaying with us? :izzy-oooh:

Can i have the rules?

21 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Doubt.

Can i have the rules?

Mmmmh! You must create yourself a character sheet that can be an equestria girl version of one of yoir OC or a totally new OC! Go to the first post, there is a character sheet that you can fill! It's an EG roleplay!

16 minutes ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

Here she is! Meet Saturn Speckle, a clone of Saturn Ring, in the pony world, but in the EQG universe, she just looks like Saturn coincidentally!

pony(19).thumb.png.d96faa13b1bef29767fbf50746874ea2.png

Where do you get all those ideas? :PIPPIPHURRAY:

8 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

Here she is! Meet Saturn Speckle, a clone of Saturn Ring, in the pony world, but in the EQG universe, she just looks like Saturn coincidentally!

pony(19).thumb.png.d96faa13b1bef29767fbf50746874ea2.png

I wonder if i captured you character well 🤔sketch-1705147369730.thumb.jpg.506c5573f17df77c6020e4d548b2baae.jpg

• Excited 1
  • Party! 1