Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

@41Fan@Aticus the Adequate@Props Valroa@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Silky The Smoll

(If you are wanting to join this RP, please post your application in the interest check thread.)

(Link to OOC thread here)

It was another hot, boring day at Canterlot High School. It was the first day back from summer vacation, and there weren’t too many students keen on what the teacher was lecturing about in class. Most of them found things to distract themselves such as idly doodling in their notebooks, twirling their pencils, or counting how many black dots they could find on the ceiling. Relief would finally come when the loud sound of the bell ushered in one the most important times of the day: lunch time.

Nearly every student in the school now made their way to the cafeteria to peruse the selection of food prepared by the staff for the day. Today, the menu options were hayburgers with hayfries, an assortment of fruits and veggies, baked potatoes, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. The numerous windows in the room let plenty of natural light, showcasing the beautiful, sunny day that awaited them later on. Colourful posters on the walls advertised the school’s dirt track racing team. As it was the first day of school today, a mixture of both excited and anxious student filled the room. Some are in line to get their food, others have taken their seat at a nearby table, while others mill about the room looking for a spot. The room is noisy, so softer-spoken students may have to raise their voices in order to be heard.

(OOC: This is where the adventure for your characters begins! Enjoy! :kirin: )

• Brohoof 2

Empire, AJ’s twin-brother, was having a less than pleasant day, coming off of a devastating DNF in his previous race. So he was not in the best mood. He packed his own lunch, although was suggested to grab a school lunch, and found himself a spot beside a few athletes at CHS, since on the off weekends and/or before or after his races, he’ll play either football or hockey (assuming they have both) with them. Sometimes even make a guest star appearance at the soccer games.

• Brohoof 1

At the complete opposite from the entrance of the cafeteria, in the farthest corner of the room, sitting on the last of the last tables... I think you all get the idea! There was a teenager sitting alone with her hayburger cooked by the chief of the school. However, instead of the cookies offered by the school, the girl had a croissant. She also had another lunch but this one wasn't for herself, it was in a brown paper bag with a name written on it: Aticus.

Shiny Silvermoon knew that if she didn't made a lunch for @Aticus the Adequate, a student would have gotten their stolen.

Shiny was patiently waiting for her friends.

• Brohoof 2

(Using my main account for right now until I make a page for R.K) 

The rainbow haired girl strutted through the cafeteria doors, "What's up my people!" she cried out, causing several students to look in her direction... "Whoops, a little TOO loud, sorry!" The girl, whose name was Rainbow Kaboom, said sheepishly. She spotted  a girl sitting all alone at a table with a hayburger and a croissant, she also noted the boy sitting beside her... "Hey, wassup! The name's Rainbow Kaboom, but if you'd like, you can call me R.K, most people do... What's your name?" she said, introducing herself.

(OOC: In this universe R.K doesn't know Shiny yet, unlike in the pony world!)

• Brohoof 1

@Saturn Ring

Empire seemed a bit startled at RK but he smiled at her

”Hey RK, name’s Empire Jack, but you can call me EJ if you want. You kind of remind me of Rainbow Dash in a way. I like that

He made some space for her to sit with them

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Empire Jack said:

Empire saw her sitting alone and decided to join her since he wasn’t really getting anywhere with the athletes he was with. He got up and walked over to sit with Shiny, someone he wasn’t completely friends with yet

"Wait! You can't sit here! It's the table of the rejecteds! An athlete sitting at this table would cause a rupture in the space-time continuum! Well, it's not truly the table of rejecteds anymore since I'm making more and more friends who sit here... Plus, people find me funny and they like me so I'm not a reject after all! Nevermind! Take a seat!" Shiny Silvermoon explained to Empirejack before taking a bite in her hayburger.

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon

“Haha! Well, it seems you’ve got yourself a friend who doesn’t appear to be here yet”

He said as he took a seat and started eating his lunch, prepared by both him and his siblings, who all prepare and enjoy similar lunches

@41Fan @Shiny Silvermoon

"Nice to meet you, EJ! If you think I act like Rainbow Dash, just wait until you get a glimpse of Cloud Crash, she's almost, like, the exact same as her.." R.K said, beginning to ramble endlessly, and then she looked at the girl sitting there, she tried not to giggle at the sudden outburst... She realized that it's not nice to laugh at that stuff and simply coughed. 

• Brohoof 2

@Saturn Ring

”I’m not one to brag but…”

He pointed to a poster with a picture of him crossing his arms and what looked to be a Ford F-150. But it looked like a race car. But a truck

”I’m quite the athlete. I even help with the school’s dirt race program, with a few titles under my belt”

@Saturn Ring @41Fan

"By the name of the Moon, which is simply Moon, what is going on?! Why is everyone sitting at the table of the not so rejecteds?! I am not sure if this table is capable of supporting the weight of so many students! Sorry, it's not polite to not properly greet you both! My name is Shiny Silvermoon but just call me Shiny Silvermoon! Nice to meet you!" Shiny greeted Empirejack and Rainbow Kaboom.

• Brohoof 1

"Hi, Shiny! Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before!" R.K says, she immediately regretted saying it though, as she knew she didn't pay good enough attention, she wanted to slap some sense into herself, but she just simply waited for a response.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

"Hi, Shiny! Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before!" R.K says, she immediately regretted saying it though, as she knew she didn't pay good enough attention, she wanted to slap some sense into herself, but she just simply waited for a response.

Shiny Silvermoon stared deep into R. K.'s eyes for what seemed like an eternity to her with an expressionless face before saying with a wide smile "No!".

"I'm just always sitting at the table of the not so rejecteds! I heard that there was a curse on this table which makes those who are sitting here almost invisible. But both of you sitting at this table can only mean one thing... The curse is broken! The spirits of all the nerds who have been sitting at this table for generations can now rest in peace..."

After she said that, a cold wind, apparently comming from the table they were sitting at, filled the room before escaping by the door. Meanwhile, Shiny was eating like it was no big deal.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon stared deep into R. K.'s eyes for what seemed like an eternity to her with an expressionless face before saying with a wide smile "No!".

"I'm just always sitting at the table of the not so rejecteds! I heard that there was a curse on this table which makes those who are sitting here almost invisible. But both of you sitting at this table can only mean one thing... The curse is broken! The spirits of all the nerds who have been sitting at this table for generations can now rest in peace..."

After she said that, a cold wind, apparently comming from the table they were sitting, at filled the room before escaping by the door. Meanwhile, Shiny was eating like it was no big deal.

(OOC: I NEED A FREAKING MEME OF THIS, RIGHT NOW :laugh:

"Well, okay, then... I had no idea..." R.K said, and fiddled with her jacket sleeve, she didn't know what just happened, but it was certainly not your average encounter... 

Silver Star was currently seated by herself by the windows. She had her headphones in and was more than content to listen and relax to music as she sat there peacefully. With a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in her hand, she savored the taste as she sat there. She was a new student at this school - and so she didn't really know anyone. Not that it truly bothered her - currently, she was content. 

Darn. The doors were closed again. The boy stroked the small turtle resting in his hands as he observed the outside of the school grounds. 

"Well, I suppose this is what I deserve for being so preoccupied with that project last night, eh, Wartortle?" he looked down at his little friend and tickled its head. 

Aticus wasn't necessarily one to be late often, but this wasn't the first time he had arrived at a less than ideal time. Lunch time. He could see all the students walking around, having their lunch, and in the midst of his observations, he remembered something crucial: He forgot to bring his own lunch. 

Well, there was only one place to go for a time like this. Pacing around the edge of the gates, Aticus eventually came to the back end of the school. Underneath one section of the gate was a dip in the ground. Thank goodness, none of the teachers had discovered or covered it up yet. He had dug this hole months ago, after all. 

Placing the reptile upon his head, he scrambled through underneath the gate, and popped out like a weasel. "I really hope Shiny did us that favour again. I've really gotta pay her back one of these days!" He said to himself as he ran through the back entrance and skid through the halls, ignoring everyone he bumped into, just to reach the cafeteria hall to see his friend.

Empire had finished his lunch and went to throw away his trash when he saw him

”Darn, you run faster than Clint Bowyer did back in 2012 chasing after Jeff Gordon”

He remembered watching that race as a kid and then looking up to him as a child. He drives for his dream team in his dream number that he currently runs in the dirt series in Canterlot

brawl2.gif

• Brohoof 1

@Aticus the Adequate

Shiny Silvermoon spotted her friend Aticus, as soon as he entered the cafeteria with Wartortle on the top of his head. How could you not notice the most colorful boy in the school while he has a turtle as a hat? She immediately began to wave vigorously at him even if they were always sitting at the same table.

When Aticus took a seat, Shiny offered him the brown paper bag with inside an heart-shaped sandwich, an apple juice and cookies. "You used the dip again, don't you?"

@Shiny Silvermoon

Aticus gently placed Wartortle on the table, immediately setting down the small pieces of kale for the shelled creature. "How'd you guess? This is the third time this month. I'm surprised none of the bosses have figured out that I've come in later than usual. By the way, thanks for filling in for me on that front, ol' buddy, ol' pal!" 

He picked up the apple juice and right away began slurping it down like a thirsty child lost in a desert. "Oh, and you made my favourite! Mortadella sandwich! I swear, I don't know how you manage to save my skin AND keep up with your own matters so seamlessly." He worfed down the sandwich, savouring every bite. 

Empire smiled before he went to look for his sisters, who disappeared in the crowd of students eating

”Huh, wonder where they could be? Usually they’d be-ah they’re probably sitting at their usual table.”

He went to look for the table in the large cafeteria room and managed to do so

• Brohoof 1

@Aticus the Adequate @Saturn Ring @41Fan

As soon as the turtle was on the table with it's piece of kale, Shiny began to pat it's head delicately with the tip of her fingers. "Hewwo, Wartortle! Who's a good turtle? Yes, it's you! Yes, it's you!"

Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she looked up at Aticus with a big smile. "Guess what?! The spirits of the genarations of nerds sitting at this table are finally free! The curse has been broken because of those two new friends that sat at the table! I introduce you to Rainbow Kaboom and Empirejack! Well, EJ left but whatever!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

@Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring

Aticus choked on his piece of bread before downing more juice to help it go down. "Say what?! You're telling me that we had the upper crust of pedagogical society sit here??" 

He looked around warily before leaning in to whisper... And stopping when he saw who else was at the table. The rainbow headed girl.