Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

@41Fan@Aticus the Adequate@Props Valroa@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Silky The Smoll

(If you are wanting to join this RP, please post your application in the interest check thread.)

(Link to RP thread here)

This is the OOC thread for the Equestria Girls • High School RP. Here, you can communicate with fellow participants regarding any plans you have. If you need to ask a question, make a comment, or just have random banter amongst yourselves, this is the place to do it.

• Brohoof 1

In my story I had Empire in his Junior year already a NASCAR driver, with some Dirt titles under his belt. But he also made a small dirt team that he shared with CHS, which would be the team. Just something to think about 

2 minutes ago, Megalobronia said:

With how much story there is by now, how would Valliance fit in?

Everyone is currently in the cafeteria eating and hanging out. They were just visited by a mysterious stranger, perhaps your character was already eating at another table, saw what was going on, and decided to check it out. Or, you can insert your character into the scene in whatever way you feel is best.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

@GeneralDirection @Planeswalker Silky @Aticus the Adequate @Props Valroa @14Fan @Megalobronia @SaturnAltAccount

(Hey, everypony! I was wondering if you guys would be interested in continuating the roleplay where we left it... I'm just sad to see that the roleplay has been abandonned for no real reasons... I really wanted to do this roleplay with you guys. :coco:)

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Hey, I have returned! Don't be sad, Shiny! Of course I'll participate! I'm kinda feeling bad for not RPing recently, lol...Just kinda been a lil busy with stuff, like school, you know how it is outside of Equestria :mlp_lie:

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

Hey, I have returned! Don't be sad, Shiny! Of course I'll participate! I'm kinda feeling bad for not RPing recently, lol...Just kinda been a lil busy with stuff, like school, you know how it is outside of Equestria :mlp_lie:

(Well, let's take your mind away from school by doing a roleplay about school life! Shall we? :muffins:)

1 minute ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Exactly! We're gonna have lots of fun! I wonder what shenanigans we'll get into tonight? Also, Saturn will be in the RP, so get excited :yay:

I hope everyone else shows up though, since it's been a long time :worry:

(I hope too...)

@Shiny Silvermoon@SaturnAltAccount

Hey guys, I've moved your conversation to the OOC thread for this RP since this is where these types of discussions belong. :)

@14Fan@Aticus the Adequate@Megalobronia

Are you interested in continuing with the RP? If you no longer have time, that's ok. Please let us know either way and if you're still interested, then we will need you to make a post in the IC thread to get your OC to the gym where the rest of us are.

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

So, is this rping as standard highschool characters in a somewhat standard highschool minus the mane 6 then?

Yes, that is what we're doing here, with an EQG theme.

7 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

Yes, that is what we're doing here, with an EQG theme.

That sounds fun. I'll make a character sheet and get back to you here.

Living high school again lol.

• smile 1

2 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

That sounds fun. I'll make a character sheet and get back to you here.

Living high school again lol.

When your character sheet is ready, please post it here. :) I'll review it from there.