Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

It depends on what you mean by celtic but I don't know a lot about Vickings.

Well Ireland it was a type of polytheistic religious belief that was a pretty big for a while. alot of druid and pro nature focus is the cliff notes version.

Anyway, I just ask because I mentioned the Irish accent and you brought up beer so I thought maybe you were just trying to wing it because I said Irish in my post. I'm not sure what the Celtic view on alcohol was to be honest. I only know for sure Islam and Buddhism prohibited it for sure.

But that's another conversation for another day.

Anyway, yeah if you thought I was joking or even trying to mention alcohol into thr RP I can assure you that such is not my intention.

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Well Ireland it was a type of polytheistic religious belief that was a pretty big for a while. alot of druid and pro nature focus is the cliff notes version.

Anyway, I just ask because I mentioned the Irish accent and you brought up beer so I thought maybe you were just trying to wing it because I said Irish in my post. I'm not sure what the Celtic view on alcohol was to be honest. I only know for sure Islam and Buddhism prohibited it for sure.

But that's another conversation for another day.

Anyway, yeah if you thought I was joking or even trying to mention alcohol into thr RP I can assure you that such is not my intention.

Yeah, I was just joking.

• 3 weeks later...

@Aticus the Adequate@Evil Pink One@Nightmare Saturn@shadowmoon Dancer@Shiny Silvermoon

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I will be going on a hiatus from RP posts for a while. I’m not sure when I’ll be back to making replies again. You are all free to continue on your own and create adventures for yourselves in the meantime. As always, if you’re stuck and need ideas, feel free to post here and I will do my best to help you.

• Hugs 2