Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

On 2024-01-13 at 3:17 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Glad to see you too, Saturn Ring! That's right, I have a special talent and believe me, it's special!" Shiny Silvermoon responded to @TheREALSaturnRing while she was hugging her back. Then, she made a few steps away from her friend and started to search in her backpack again when finally...

"Ah! I found it!" Shiny exclaimed before taking out, from the backpack, a cowboy hat and a western-like belt with croissants stocked on it. After putting the hat on her head and the belt around her waist, the student's expression than became serious as she stared at some random empty bottles lined up perfectly on a table.

Slowly, she took a croissant out of the belt while a bush rolled between her and the bottles, in the gymnasium.

Reveal hidden contents

17051184960431312517456173535557.gif.786541b8fb4711425d175b61dcf394d7.gif

"You should be in the recycling like others..." Shiny said to the bottles like a punch line before she suddenly threw the croissant at them.

The croissant flied between the students, zigzagging to avoid the obstacles on it's way, and finally stroke the bottles, making all of them fall to the floor. The croissant, like a boomerang, then returned in the girl's hand and she placed it back in her belt.

"Yipikaye..."

Aticus had hardly been paying attention to what was going on in the assembly hall, instead opting to stroke Wartortle's scaly little head. That is, until he felt something wiz past his cheek, smelling like some kind of French bread, the force of which was enough to knock him down onto his back, clutching his turtle tightly.

He looked up and saw only Shiny standing there, croissant in hand and bottles rolling about on the floor.

"...Shiny? SHINY! How have I known you all these years and never found out about this?!" he cried. "...That was awesome as heck!"

(No need to reply to this part @Shiny Silvermoon, just wanted to give my reaction to it since I'm late lolol :P)

On 2024-02-01 at 11:22 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Because it's an Irish festival, White, which means beer everywhere and that's not authorized in school."

Aticus' head rose into view from behind Shiny's shoulder.

"I couldn't help but overhear something about a Celtic festival? In which illegal, underage drinking may be involved?" he said with a cheeky grin.

(THIS you can reply to XD)

• Delighted Giggle 1

23 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed laughed,"well, I do have a sense of humor and that was funny Shiny. 

"However, Do you really not wanna come? "

He said , trying to do his best sad puppy eyes.donkey-smile-3465414730.gif.f8a011de1c1d7edd7a966046e8023869.gif 

"Huh... If you insist we can do that later... Let's just finish one project befire beginning another!" Shiny responded to Ed.

2 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Aticus' head rose into view from behind Shiny's shoulder.

"I couldn't help but overhear something about a Celtic festival? In which illegal, underage drinking may be involved?" he said with a cheeky grin.

(THIS you can reply to XD)

"Aticus! I need your help! We have to find an activity that can be done at school but the only idea I gattered are throwimg croissants and going to an Irish Festival! Of course that later we will party hard in this festival but, right now, we need to find an idea for an activity!" Shiny Silvermoon said to @Aticus the Adequate, begging him to help her.

Ed just face-palmed at what Aticus just said he then uncovered his face and proceeded to tell them they were as his distant cousin Lemon  would say a couple of idjits.

"You know you're both big idjits right?  Besides, it's best not to joke about beer especially after the incident involving one parent getting drunk and getting a hole of the microphone. True morning announcements have never been as funny as that day but on the other I don't think Principle Celestia was very happy to hear the school of the day was maggots, moldy cheese served over 'chunky' chocolate milk with a dessert of fried booger apple tarts. That poor janitor had some much vomit to clean up I think he got PTSD from it.  So yeah probably best not to joke around with it too much."

Having finished What he had to say Ed walked away but... not before he took @Shiny Silvermoon  croissants and smacked  both her and @Aticus the Adequate ,  "Enough with the croissants where do you even keep getting these from anyways!?" he joked as he chucked it and watched it hit and break some random dude's car window  @GeneralDirection   as he was walking to 

He then ducked down, kicked a small pebble and said some choice words in Latin hoping the guy knocked over with  the croissant he threw didn't see any of them.  

"SERIOUSLY, where did you get these things!? @Shiny Silvermoon !?"

18 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed just face-palmed at what Aticus just said he then uncovered his face and proceeded to tell them they were as his distant cousin Lemon  would say a couple of idjits.

"You know you're both big idjits right?  Besides, it's best not to joke about beer especially after the incident involving one parent getting drunk and getting a hole of the microphone. True morning announcements have never been as funny as that day but on the other I don't think Principle Celestia was very happy to hear the school of the day was maggots, moldy cheese served over 'chunky' chocolate milk with a dessert of fried booger apple tarts. That poor janitor had some much vomit to clean up I think he got PTSD from it.  So yeah probably best not to joke around with it too much."

Having finished What he had to say Ed walked away but... not before he took @Shiny Silvermoon  croissants and smacked  both her and @Aticus the Adequate ,  "Enough with the croissants where do you even keep getting these from anyways!?" he joked as he chucked it and watched it hit and break some random dude's car window  @GeneralDirection   as he was walking to 

He then ducked down, kicked a small pebble and said some choice words in Latin hoping the guy knocked over with  the croissant he threw didn't see any of them.  

When Ed would turn back to Shiny, the croissants would back in her hands like if they never left. "I don't know what you are talking about Ed! However, what I know is that Aticus is about to give us one of his incredible ideas!"

20 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

When Ed would turn back to Shiny, the croissants would back in her hands like if they never left. "I don't know what you are talking about Ed! However, what I know is that Aticus is about to give us one of his incredible ideas!"

"Oh, joy. Should we take cover @Shiny Silvermoon ?

• Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-02-03 at 3:39 PM, shadowmoon Dancer said:

( sry busy going to be active again around feb 20)

• Hugs 1

On 2024-02-03 at 12:52 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Huh... If you insist we can do that later... Let's just finish one project befire beginning another!" Shiny responded to Ed.

"Aticus! I need your help! We have to find an activity that can be done at school but the only idea I gattered are throwimg croissants and going to an Irish Festival! Of course that later we will party hard in this festival but, right now, we need to find an idea for an activity!" Shiny Silvermoon said to @Aticus the Adequate, begging him to help her.

"Well, that's an easy one!" He held Wartortle up to Shiny's face and waved him. "Students in this place need to understand more about the world of reptiles. Perhaps we could set in motion some sort of biological education day?" He then rubbed his chin and lit up even more, as though the word Eureka had rung in his head. 

"I've got it! We're going to need everybody's help with this one. And yes, it will involve croissants. Not necessarily throwing them, but... Well, you'll see." He twiddled his fingers and contorted his mouth into that cheeky smirk, the kind that Shiny knew always meant a dastardly plot was coming. 

• Excited 1

@Aticus the Adequate @TheREALSaturnRing @Evil Pink One @shadowmoon Dancer @GeneralDirection

Shiny Silvermoon eagerly helped the little Wartortle climbs to the top of her head where it could rest.

Then, when she saw Aticus takes the leads of the project, with his cheeky grin, a wide smile appeared on the girl's face. She was so excited to see what her chaotic friend had in mind!

"Then, let's get to work!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-02-12 at 10:26 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Aticus the Adequate @TheREALSaturnRing @Evil Pink One @shadowmoon Dancer @GeneralDirection

Shiny Silvermoon eagerly helped the little Wartortle climbs to the top of her head where it could rest.

Then, when she saw Aticus takes the leads of the project, with his cheeky grin, a wide smile appeared on the girl's face. She was so excited to see what her chaotic friend had in mind!

"Then, let's get to work!!!"

" hmm apparently the world here has stopped."

Light would stab the ground with a Black crystal.

@shadowmoon Dancer @TheREALSaturnRing @Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate

" this place is so fragile..."

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@shadowmoon Dancer @TheREALSaturnRing @Evil Pink One @GeneralDirection

"Huh! @Aticus the Adequate that's an amazing idea you had! We should do it right away! What do you think guys?" Shiny Silvermoon said with excitement.

" Exciting as it may, but this draconicous seems to be glitching."

" And it seems this world is in trouble. "