Sparklefan1234

Ask the Equestria Girls

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Hello, everypony...Er...everybody. :lie:

 

My name is Sunset Shimmer & I would like to welcome you all to the "Ask the Equestria Girls & Spike" thread!

 

According to Princess Twilight Sparkle's letters, she & her friends in Equestria have been communicating with everyone for a few months now &

 

it has been an "Enormous success in building friendships abroad!" to use her words.

 

Now that that's out of the way, I hope that everyone enjoys this ask thread & has a great time talking to me & my friends from Canterlot High.

 

Rules:

  1. Please keep your questions clean/No cussing.
  2. No shipping questions. 
  3. No repetitive questions please.
  4. No one word responses to my answers please. 
  5. Please don't try to make me write what you want me to write.
  6. If you don't have a question to ask please don't bother posting. 
Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
17 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Well hello there you seven teenager welcome to fourms 

  1. Thank You! :adorkable:
  2. Thank You! :mlp_icwudt:
  3. Thanks! B)
  4. Thank You *so* much! :pinkie:
  5. Aww. Thank You, Friend. :kindness:
  6. Oh, isn't that nice? Thank You, Darling! :grin:
  7. Thank You! :)
  8. *Woof* I mean, Thank You! :mustache:

 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
  1. Thank You! :adorkable:
  2. Thank You! :mlp_icwudt:
  3. Thanks! B)
  4. Thank You *so* much! :pinkie:
  5. Aww. Thank You, Friend. :kindness:
  6. Oh, isn't that nice? Thank You, Darling! :grin:
  7. Thank You! :)
  8. *Woof* I mean, Thank You! :mustache:

 

So what have you been doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
17 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So what have you been doing

 

  1. *Ugh*, Summer School homework. :dry:
  2. Summer reading for fun & working on various scientific experiments. :adorkable:
  3. Farm chores. I find those relaxin' though so I'm havin' a lot've fun. :mlp_icwudt:
  4. Working for a public relations firm at the local mall. :grin:
  5. Working at a sushi restaurant in the same mall where Rarity works. :scoots:
  6. Working, going to the beach & having LOTS of fun! :)
  7. Working at the animal shelter. :kindness:
  8. Chasing squirrels & sleeping till noon. :mustache:
Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. *Ugh*, Summer School homework. :dry:
  2. Summer reading for fun & working on various scientific experiments. :adorkable:
  3. Farm chores. I find those relaxin' though so I'm havin' a lot've fun. :mlp_icwudt:
  4. Working for a public relations firm at the local mall. :grin:
  5. Working at a sushi restaurant in the same mall where Rarity works. :scoots:
  6. Working, going to the beach & having LOTS of fun! :)
  7. Working at the animal shelter. :kindness:
  8. Chasing squirrels & sleeping till noon. :mustache:

So what songs do you guys like to listen to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
16 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So what songs do you guys like to listen to

 

  1. Rock and Roll B)
  2. I like classical music quite a bit. :adorkable:
  3. Piano :fluttershy:
  4. Country :mlp_icwudt:
  5. Anything that will help to spark my creativity. :grin:
  6. I like a little bit of everything. :)
  7. I like something that I can turn all the way up & dance to. :)
Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Rock and Roll B)
  2. I like classical music quite a bit. :adorkable:
  3. Piano :fluttershy:
  4. Country :mlp_icwudt:
  5. Anything that will help to spark my creativity. :grin:
  6. I like a little bit of everything. :)
  7. I like something that I can turn all the way up & dance to. :)

Oh that nice 

So school is around the corner 

Next month 

What grade you all in 

I'm in 9th grade going high school  I a bit worry about it but at least you guys been though it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Oh that nice 

So school is around the corner 

Next month 

What grade you all in 

 

I think we're all either juniors or seniors in high school. :adorkable: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I think we're all either juniors or seniors. :adorkable: 

So rainbow dash I know you like this song from the outfield

 

Or some of you seven would like this song or not :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So rainbow dash I know you like this song from the outfield

This song rocks! B)

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a ? for twilight um will you every know if fizzypopberrytist aka tepest comes back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
15 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So yours guys are going to  college 

 

  1. Definitely! I'm still undecided as to which field of science/medicine I would like to major in, though. :P
  2. I'll probably get a sports scholarship so, yeah. B)
  3. Yes, :kindness:
  4. Of course, Dear. You can't get anywhere nowadays without a college degree. :grin:
  5. Yes. I'm thinking about applying to an arts/graphic design focused college. :)
  6. Yeah! There'll be SO many new friends to make & SO MANY parties to go to! It's gonna be a blast! :pinkie:
  7. I dunno. I'll probably be WAY too busy helping out on the farm. If I *do* end up going to college, I'm looking for a degree in agriculture. :mlp_icwudt:

 

15 hours ago, Aqua shine said:

i have a ? for twilight um will you every know if fizzypopberrytist aka tepest comes back

 

I'm sorry, who? :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Definitely! I'm still undecided as to which field of science/medicine I would like to major in, though. :P
  2. I'll probably get a sports scholarship so, yeah. B)
  3. Yes, :kindness:
  4. Of course, Dear. You can't get anywhere nowadays without a college degree. :grin:
  5. Yes. I'm thinking about applying to an arts/graphic design focused college. :)
  6. Yeah! There'll be SO many new friends to make & SO MANY parties to go to! It's gonna be a blast! :pinkie:
  7. I dunno. I'll probably be WAY too busy helping out on the farm. If I *do* end up going to college, I'm looking for a degree in agriculture. :mlp_icwudt:

 

 

I'm sorry, who? :wacko:

 

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Definitely! I'm still undecided as to which field of science/medicine I would like to major in, though. :P
  2. I'll probably get a sports scholarship so, yeah. B)
  3. Yes, :kindness:
  4. Of course, Dear. You can't get anywhere nowadays without a college degree. :grin:
  5. Yes. I'm thinking about applying to an arts/graphic design focused college. :)
  6. Yeah! There'll be SO many new friends to make & SO MANY parties to go to! It's gonna be a blast! :pinkie:
  7. I dunno. I'll probably be WAY too busy helping out on the farm. If I *do* end up going to college, I'm looking for a degree in agriculture. :mlp_icwudt:

 

 

I'm sorry, who? :wacko:

Tempest Shadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Aqua shine said:

Tempest Shadow

I'm sorry, none of the Equestria Girls know who Tempest Shadow is. :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry, none of the Equestria Girls know who Tempest Shadow is. :blush:

okay know that twilight sparkle pony ersion know i go ask her teleports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sci-Twi,

What is your favorite subject in school?

Have you told your parents about your super powers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you all have particular crushes on anybody at the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
15 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Sci-Twi,

What is your favorite subject in school?

Have you told your parents about your super powers?

 

  1. Science? No! Math! No! History! :blink: I think "Sci-Twi" likes everything except gym class. :P
  2. No. I'm too worried about how they'll react. :sunny:

 

15 hours ago, Metraking192 said:

Do you all have particular crushes on anybody at the moment?

 

  1. Timber Spruce :blush:
  2. *Eep*. :sealed:
  3. Nah. >_>
  4. Nope. Too busy t'worry about stuff like that. :huh:
  5. I like this guy at the soda shop I work in. :ooh:
  6. Relationships = Distractions. I am far too busy with my many daily tasks to even consider a "crush" at the present time. :confused:
  7. No, not right now. :ooh:
Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi EQG!

You all rock! :D 

Sunset, what do you like most about being a human? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi EQG!

You all rock! :D 

Sunset, what do you like most about being a human? 

 

That I don't feel alone, anymore. :rarity:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.