Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

R.K stared at Aticus, and said "Sup, any reason in particular why you're looking at me as if I was a two headed dog?" it seemed like an awkward situation at the very least, she didn't seem too bothered by it. 

Aticus began observing her closely, almost like a bloodhound. He paid particular attention to her hair. 

"Your hair. It looks quite tasty. Like rainbow skittles."

"It's not exactly the most unique, Rainbow Dash has the same colors in her hair... Maybe it's just because mine looks a little brighter and I guess I have Magenta in my hair, RD doesn't..." R.K seemed to stray off task again and then she looked back at Shiny and Aticus with her one green and one blue eyes, "Sorry, that happens a LOT," she mumbled. 

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

"It's not exactly the most unique, Rainbow Dash has the same colors in her hair... Maybe it's just because mine looks a little brighter and I guess I have Magenta in my hair, RD doesn't..." R.K seemed to stray off task again and then she looked back at Shiny and Aticus with her one green and one blue eyes, "Sorry, that happens a LOT," she mumbled. 

"Nah, you've got nothing to worry about. I talk to my little friend here all the time!" 

Aticus held up his turtle right at RK's face. "Say hello to Wartortle!" 

The turtle's dopey smile was front and centre, impossible to ignore. It was entrancing. 

"He tells me things all the time! Mostly criticism for my many ideas and projects," Aticus said , somewhat disappointed. 

@Saturn Ring

"It's okay, RK! You are welcome if you want to be our friend! Plus, Rainbow Dash is never sitting at our table, that's the difference with you! She's always sitting at the table of the heroes with Sunset, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie! They even have a talking dog! A TALKING DOG!!! I wish he would talk to me..." The girl with silver hair said, before sadly looking down.

@Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon

Aticus caressed the turtle's little feet happily. 

"I found him when I was out collecting moss in the swamp near my house! This little guy was just swimming around in the pond and I decided he was a valuable little treasure. Plus, he reminded me of my old turtle I had as a kid." 

Aticus looked up at Shiny as she fangirled over the seven most popular students on the school and their talking dog. "Shiny? You alright?"

"Thanks! I'd love to hang out with you guys! I have a friend who has a talking cat, plus the cat is purple just like their dog... Her name is Venus!" R.K said, she was excited to share the news of a talking cat's existence... "I've heard about them, but I wasn't sure I'd ever get to see one!" R.K said, petting the Wartortle again...

Empire eventually got up and walked back to the table and sat down

”Hey guys! I see we have some new friends here at the table! Nice! Name’s Empire Jack, aka EJ. Either one works for me”

He said with a happy tone in his vice and a smile on his face 

@Saturn Ring @Aticus the Adequate @Shiny Silvermoon

Silver Star had seen the group of other students talking - for the moment she was merely content with observe. She didn't know them, or entirely know what she'd say to them if she was to talk to them. In her hands she had a rather nice looking reflective crystal - that may catch their eyes. 

@Aticus the Adequate

The teenager quickly looked up at Aticus with a spark of frustration burning in her eyes. "THEY CAN WRITE SONGS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT SIRENS AND THEY HAVE HAVE MAGICAL SUPERPOWERS!!! THEY COULD EITHER BECOME ROCKSTARS OR SUPERHEROES BUT THEY ARE JUST HAVING NORMAL STUDENT LIFES!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE TO FIND THIS SITUATION SENSELESS?!" She then took the time to calm herself down before continuing. "I-I wasn't yelling because I was angry b-but I'm just a tiny bit frustrated by how they could make dreams, that so many people share, come true but they don't... Sorry."

@Saturn Ring

Shiny then turned at RK once again when she said something about a talking cat. "A talking cat?! This is impossible! It means that the magic of the other world is somehow making it's way into our world through the portal while it is closed! How can it be? But what if it was the magic of our world, then it would confirm my theory that magic also exist in this world but we forgot about it! Maybe it is lunar magic..."

• Brohoof 2

@41Fan

"But it might also be lunar magic! We can't be sure since the Moon holds an almost infinite source of magic in it's core! Principal Luna agree with me! Twilight might lead her studies on Equestrian magic but me, one day, I'll prove that lunar magic exists!"

@Saturn Ring @Aticus the Adequate

Hearing what RK and Aticus were talking about, Shiny got off her seat and said "Of course, we shall! We must use our new popularity to help the new students who are lacking friends!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon 

Aticus took Shiny's hands and gently placed Wartortle into them. "Shiny, I know how you feel about this situation but, you know, maybe they don't want that life of fame. Their powers could be a blessing, but at the same time, maybe it's a curse? I don't know." He fiddled with a tool inside his pocket. "Sometimes the simple life isn't so bad. At least, that's my philosophy..." 

He looked back at her and pet her head. "But, all this being said, you know that I and our newfound friends would be happy to assist you with anything and everything!" 

@41Fan

Aticus suddenly turned to the new friend sitting at their table and jumped up, scurrying behind Shiny's chair. "Don't hurt me!"

@Aticus the Adequate @41Fan @Saturn Ring @Props Valroa

"With great power comes great responssibility. Maybe they are not willing to have great responssibilities. Maybe they are just like me..." Shiny Silvermoon thoughtfully said to herself while caressing Wartortle in her hands. She snapped out of her trance when Aticus tried to hide, behind her chair, from Empirejack.

"Let's offer our friendship to the girl over there now!" The teenager exclaimed to the group of friends before heading toward Silver Star. However, with each steps forward, she felt her shyness take over more and more.

Empire came up to her and supported her

“Don’t be shy, you’ve got this. Just don’t be too enthusiastic. Be calm as Fluttershy but not as open as Pinkie”

He said in a soft voice to keep her comfortable

20 hours ago, 41Fan said:

Empire came up to her and supported her

“Don’t be shy, you’ve got this. Just don’t be too enthusiastic. Be calm as Fluttershy but not as open as Pinkie”

He said in a soft voice to keep her comfortable

@Props Valroa

After hearing EJ say "not as open as Pinkie Pie", Shiny pulled her drooping eyes spring glasses back into her pockets. Ceasing to think to avoid fear, the teenager continued to walk.

Still holding the turtle in her hands, she arrived next to the new student and said to her "H-Hi! M-My name is Shiny Silvermoon!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

Empire waved and introduced himself as well

“Hi! My name”s Empire Jack, what’s yours?”

He said with a smile on his face. He then looked at Shiny Silvermoon, giving her silent encouragement so she could be more social 

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon @41Fan @Aticus the Adequate @Saturn Ring

Silver Star looked up at the other students who had walked up to them with a casual glance. Not a shred of nervousness seemed to come across that calm face of hers as she looked up at Shiny Silvermoon specifically. "Hello there. Whats up?" she asked, smiling slightly in a sly manner as she leaned against the window. "I'm Silver Star. It is nice to meet you both." she said, with a calm nod. 

• Brohoof 1

Empire patted her shoulder and went back to his table to finish eating. Once he was done he got up and went to use the bathroom before his next class. But he gave a wave to his new buds before he left the cafeteria 

Aticus witnessed the events carefully, almost as though he was studying their interaction. He admired the way Shiny could immediately find a commonality between her and whoever she was talking to at a moment's notice. It wasn't that Aticus was unable to do that when it was the right person, but he had been told before that he was either far too quiet, or far too forward upon a first meeting.

@Props Valroa

Silver Star, on the other hand, made Aticus nervous. In his mind, their was an air of confidence oozing out that intimidated him. Maybe it was something he simply lacked himself or perhaps other people were the crazy ones for not being so on their guard around strangers. Then again, he could be just as casual. Too casual. Too immediate with his openness if it was with someone he clicked with. 

Aticus peeked around from behind the chair at Silver Star. "You!" He called out. 

@Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate

Silver Star would look to Shiny Silvermoon and Aticus, she was more curious as to why these two had found her so interesting - but she supposed that she was an interesting person after all. Across her chest was a necklace of sorts with a purple translucent little glass bottle. Was nothing real, more for show more so than anything. "That is slightly interesting, now isn't it?" Silver Star chuckled lightly to that and invited Shiny Silvermoon and Aticus to sit down. She slid over a sealed peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Feel free to grab a bite!"