Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

@Props Valroa

Aticus watched intently at the work Silver Star was doing. He had only ever seen alchemy in television series but to see it up close was a brand new experience. 

In the midst of all this excitement, a loud ringing sounded off. The bell. 

"Oh no! Why does it have to go off now? I didn't even finish my lunch..." Aticus picked up Wartortle and got his bag ready. "Shiny! We gotta shoot!"

• Shocked 1

@Aticus the Adequate @Props Valroa @Megalobronia @14Fan @Saturn Ring @Silky The Smoll

The teenager with long silver hair embellished by icy blue streaks seemed disappointed. Like her friend just said, she needed to miss the alchemy if she didn't want to be late. However, Shiny was never late in class, not even when she was sick! So she packed her things and ran to her locker in which she grabbed her books. She then quickly got in her class.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa @Shiny Silvermoon @14Fan @Saturn Ring

Aticus followed suit and looked at Silver. 

"So sorry for the rush, Silver!" He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I think you and I need to see each other after school today. I have a lot of questions about your work!" He winked and held up his turtle, bopping his head up and down. 

"Wartortle winked at you too. He's cheeky like that." With a flash, Aticus began sprinting to his class.

@Aticus the Adequate @GeneralDirection @Shiny Silvermoon @14Fan @Saturn Ring

Silver Star didn't get much of a chance to reply to Shiny or Aticus as they ran off for the bell. Quickly packing her stuff away - Silver Star would leave the lunch room for the study hall. She had a free period after lunch. As she walked through the halls she could see the various movement throughout the halls - as she blended into the crowd. Those people in the lunch room, they were rather nice and curious. She'd be sure to remember them the next time she sees them. But for now, floating through Silver Star's mind at the moment was what she was going to do when she got home from school. Studying and homework was to be done in the study hall, as she usually would always try to do.

Silver Star would enter into her study hall class and sit towards the back where her seat was, and she would take out the various pages of work she had to work on. In the quiet study hall, she would proceed with the goal of finishing her homework while in school.

@Aticus the Adequate @GeneralDirection @Silky The Smoll @Saturn Ring @14Fan @Props Valroa @Megalobronia

After taking the material and the books that were required, Shiny Silvermoon dashed to her class. Well, "dashed" is a big term! It was more like a quick walk since she wasn't the kind of teenager who was breaking rules. Not running in the hallway was a basic rule and Shiny never broke it, just like she never arrived late in her classes.

Arrived in the class in time, the young girl left a sigh of relief and took the desk next to the one at which Aticus was usually sitting.

@14Fan @Aticus the Adequate @Megalobronia @Props Valroa @Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon @Silky Bloom

A loud, friendly sounding female voice comes on over the PA system.

“Attention, students! I’m Charlotte, your student council president! First of all, I want to give a warm welcome to everyone starting their first year here at Canterlot High School! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your student council if you have any questions or concerns. Now then, I am happy to announce that in three days, we will be holding a back-to-school party! This is a great way for students to meet new friends over a shared activity or interest. We’ll be having a meeting in the gymnasium at 3 pm today for those who want more information. We’ll also be looking for volunteers to set the event up and host activities, so please come down and show your support for Canterlot High!”

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Charlotte’s announcement ends, and the teachers continue their lecture. Eventually, the bell rings, signaling the end of the school day. Anyone interested in finding out more about Charlotte’s event should make their way to the gymnasium and wait for the meeting to start.

(OOC: From this point onwards, you are free to do as wish with your character. Attending the meeting and/or event is not mandatory but is highly encouraged! Coordinate with your fellow RPers in the OOC thread to create your own fun and shenanigans, or you can simply follow along with the storyline.)

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 2

@GeneralDirection @Silky Bloom @Props Valroa @Saturn Ring @14Fan @Megalobronia @Aticus the Adequate

Instantly after hearing the bell, Aticus felt the hand of his friend, Shiny, on his shoulder. She was looking at him with a serious expression.

"Atifriend, we must go to the gymnasium. It's written right there." She said to him before taking out a document with SCENARIO written on the main page.

• Hugs 1

@GeneralDirection @Saturn Ring @Silky Bloom @Megalobronia @Aticus the Adequate @14Fan @Shiny Silvermoon

Silver Star had completed her homework by the time the friendly voice came over the PA system. In her mind were many thoughts - and she processed the words that came through the system. Usually, she wouldn't be too interested - though a concept crossed her mind. If she didn't go to this event, would she end up regretting it for the rest of her life? With that thought in the mind, she would seize upon this opportunity, and would head to the gymnasium after the bell rang. Once she was there, she would start looking around. 

• Excited 1

On 2023-09-23 at 12:13 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@GeneralDirection @Silky Bloom @Props Valroa @Saturn Ring @14Fan @Megalobronia @Aticus the Adequate

Instantly after hearing the bell, Aticus felt the hand of his friend, Shiny, on his shoulder. She was looking at him with a serious expression.

"Atifriend, we must go to the gymnasium. It's written right there." She said to him before taking out a document with SCENARIO written on the main page.

@Shiny Silvermoon @GeneralDirection @Props Valroa @Saturn Ring @14Fan

Aticus, distracted a bit by his little friend and having barely heard the PA announcement, quickly snapped out of it when Shiny placed her hand on his shoulder. 

"Eh, ugh, what? Oh! Hello, Shiny! What's written where now?" He glanced down at the document in her hands and swiped it, looking it over. He sighed before handing it back to her. 

"I really don't want to have to go to the gymnasium. I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of hundreds of new students, plus you know how I am with my, er, nerves. But at least you're going!" He said with a smile. "We'll take this document with us." He rubbed his hands together, thoughts running through his head. "What say you, Wartortle?" 

Wartortle stayed silent and blinked at him. 

"Mm-hm. Mmm... Okay! He wants to go too!"

• Hugs 2

@Aticus the Adequate @Props Valroa @GeneralDirection @Saturn Ring @14Fan @Megalobronia @Silky Bloom

"Of we stick together during the whole event, I'm sure that we will be able to overcome your fear of being ridiculous as well as my shyness!" Shiny said to Aticus before heading to the gymnasium.

• Hugs 1

@14Fan @Aticus the Adequate @Megalobronia @Props Valroa @Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon

Those who chose to show up to the information session would arrive at a well-lit gymnasium with a few rows of chairs set up in front of the stage at the other end of the room. As the students make their way over, Aticus and Shiny may notice an acquaintance from earlier has also decided to check things out, Silver Star. A podium has been set up in the middle of the stage, with a table next to it. At exactly 3 pm, a girl walks out confidently from backstage and stands behind the podium. She would wait a few moments for the idle chatter to die down before addressing the group.

“Hey, everyone! For those who don’t know, my name is Charlotte, and I’m president of the student council. If this is your first year, I’m sure you’re wondering what this back-to-school party is all about. Rest assured; you’ll get all the information you need to know.”

Her emerald green eyes scanned the crowd briefly, as if she were looking for somebody.

“So, what’s this party all about? Well, it’s all about you! That’s right, this event is made especially for you to talk and share about what interests you the most. Now don’t worry, nobody has to give a speech, nor are you gonna need to stand in front of a large crowd. This is what I will need from you if you wish to participate.”  

She picks up a clipboard and places it on the table, pushing a stray strand of long, dark pink hair away from her face. 

“This is the sign-up sheet for the event. Please write down your name, grade, and the activity that you will be doing. After that, please talk to me about it, so we can discuss what you may need. I will stay up here for a while, so that you can have some time to think about what you’ll do. This event is a great way for everyone to get to know each other better through discovering common interests. Remember, as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I love to help!” She said with a smile, stepping back from the podium, silently signaling the end of her announcement.

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

@GeneralDirection @Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate

As Silver Star walked about the gymnasium she would notice Shiny and Aticus among the other students who entered into the gymnasium. For now though, she would just take a look around a bit. Then she would observe the confident girl walk out and stand at the podium - Silver Star would turn to face her. Silver Star would listen quietly - finding this to be some kind of event where the students will get to know each other. After Charlotte ended the announcement, Silver Star would walk up to get a signup sheet.

She would proceed to fill out the appropriate information on the sign up sheet and would proceed to turn it in to Charlotte. When it came for Silver Star's turn in the line she would approach Charlotte - "Hello there. This event sounds like an interesting concept? I have some others by the name of Aticus and Shiny Silvermoon that I would be interested in doing stuff with. But I am also curious about the history of this school and what it's like here - this is my first year at this school after all."

• Excited 1

@Props Valroa @Aticus the Adequate @Saturn Ring @Megalobronia @14Fan @Sleeping Silk @GeneralDirection

As soon as Silver Star turned around, she realized that Shiny Silvermoon and Aticus were just behind her in the line.

"So I guess that we won't have to sign the paper since you did it for us... Nice!" The teenager said to Silver Star before stepping next to her, in front of Charlotte, so she can hear her "I'm Shiny Silvermoon! Nice to meet you! I had an idea that might interests you! Give me a second, I just need to find the right book..." Shiny searched inside her backpack and took out the Necronomicon.

"Oopsie! Wrong book! I completely forgot that it was in my backpack! I actually got it in Hell! Long story! To make it short, a very bad accident was supposed to send me to Heaven but I was sent to Hell by mistake instead! It was a very instructive trip! For exemple, did you know that there was a guy in Hell who was cursed to never be able to reach a certain fruit in a tree! I decided to help him get the fruit and in exchange he gave me this book! Then, they made a mistake again and instead of getting me to Heaven they got me back on the world of livings! It's horribly managed! Anyway! What was I saying again?" 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

(jishfhggh, sorry I haven´t been here! SOOO busy!) 

@Shiny Silvermoon R.K randomly popped back into existence, ¨Cool story, new bud!¨ she said, she gave a thumbs up at Shiny, and then looked around, closing her eyes halfway, she said ¨lemme guess, I blanked out again?¨ 

"Mmmmmmh... Maybe! I didn't pay attention to be honest because I was too focussed on finding what I wanted to find in my backpack... But now I can't remember what I was looking for! Shoot! I guess somepony else will have to come up with an idea!" Shiny Silvermoon said.

2 minutes ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

@Shiny Silvermoon She paced back and forth for a minute and then spoke ¨Well, that sucks! What have I missed in the past few days?¨ R.K asked Shiny, fiddling with her hair, while sitting against a nearby table, as Shiny stood in front of her. 

"Few days?! Calm down, girl! We only got through our afternoon classes! Now we need to come up with an idea for a school activity or we will be executed by next sunrise! Kidding! Nopony is going to be executed!"

• 1 month later...

@Shiny Silvermoon Suddenly, a familiar someone burst into the room, and saw Shiny! It was Saturn Ring, she tackle-hugged Shiny to the ground, "SHINY!!!" she cried excitedly, "SOOOO, how've you been doing? Sorry I wasn't here, been out of town recently!!" she continued. Then she gasped when she finally registered the words Shiny had said before Saturn entered "A SPECIAL TALENT? And you haven't shown me?!" she cried giddily, waiting to hear what Shiny's talent was. 

• Hugs 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Suddenly, a familiar someone burst into the room, and saw Shiny! It was Saturn Ring, she tackle-hugged Shiny to the ground, "SHINY!!!" she cried excitedly, "SOOOO, how've you been doing? Sorry I wasn't here, been out of town recently!!" she continued. Then she gasped when she finally registered the words Shiny had said before Saturn entered "A SPECIAL TALENT? And you haven't shown me?!" she cried giddily, waiting to hear what Shiny's talent was. 

"Glad to see you too, Saturn Ring! That's right, I have a special talent and believe me, it's special!" Shiny Silvermoon responded to @TheREALSaturnRing while she was hugging her back. Then, she made a few steps away from her friend and started to search in her backpack again when finally...

"Ah! I found it!" Shiny exclaimed before taking out, from the backpack, a cowboy hat and a western-like belt with croissants stocked on it. After putting the hat on her head and the belt around her waist, the student's expression than became serious as she stared at some random empty bottles lined up perfectly on a table.

Slowly, she took a croissant out of the belt while a bush rolled between her and the bottles, in the gymnasium.

Spoiler

17051184960431312517456173535557.gif.786541b8fb4711425d175b61dcf394d7.gif

"You should be in the recycling like others..." Shiny said to the bottles like a punch line before she suddenly threw the croissant at them.

The croissant flied between the students, zigzagging to avoid the obstacles on it's way, and finally stroke the bottles, making all of them fall to the floor. The croissant, like a boomerang, then returned in the girl's hand and she placed it back in her belt.

"Yipikaye..."

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

"I have something special too, actually...Shiny, meet, Saturn Speckle!" Saturn would say as a girl who vaguely resembled Saturn stepped into the room...

Screenshot2024-01-1210_06_14PM.png.8fe7a2bdd199e1e9e3ba7563a2154938.pngH

(Pony form because I have no human ref of her, hehe)

"H-Hello, I'm Saturn Speckle, are you S-Shiny Silvermoon?" Saturn Speckle asked, as she hid her face under her hat

• Excited 1

13 minutes ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

"I have something special too, actually...Shiny, meet, Saturn Speckle!" Saturn would say as a girl who vaguely resembled Saturn stepped into the room...

Screenshot2024-01-1210_06_14PM.png.8fe7a2bdd199e1e9e3ba7563a2154938.pngH

(Pony form because I have no human ref of her, hehe)

"H-Hello, I'm Saturn Speckle, are you S-Shiny Silvermoon?" Saturn Speckle asked, as she hid her face under her hat

"It's nice to meet you, Saturn Speckle! I didn't know that Saturn had a twin sister with a cowboy hat! What a coincidence, I, myself, am currently wearing a cowboy hat to show my special croissant-thrower talent! Don't be shy, I don't bite!" Shiny cheerfully greeted Saturn Speckle.

"The thing is-" Saturn began, but S.S cut her off, she then began to talk to Shiny....

"I'm not her sister...I'm actually a-*she'd look down, afraid to say it* a clone," S.S told her, shaking her head solemnly 

Suddenly a crack through space and time appeared above the canterlot high statue.

There a white pony with shiny beautiful black mane appeared floating through the air... MENACINGLY!

but soon would glitch and end up dangling in mid air, as if he is stuck at nothing.

" what is the meaning of this? Who is ruining my entrance!"

He continues to glitch as he slowly but painfully adjust into this world's order and began to morph into a pastel colored human.

"aaaAAAAI DON'T LIKE THIIIIIISSSS!"

POOF!

and then he fell face first on to the ground as a weird crazy normal boy... Who is 17 years old.

He lifts his head of the ground slowly and in pain.

" no... Nononono....my powers!?.... iiiyah..." He flings his arms.

" gasph!? My hooves!? What the..." he checked himself.

" the place is more cursed than i thought...."

He tries to stand up. Luckily he is trained by Lyra, a martial artist of the vertical pony style, Man magra!

" huh who knew her teachings would come in handy...sorry i doubted her... But she's still crazy."

Hed dust himself off and begins to look at his surroundings... What crazy adventures await Light?

• Excited 1

(edited)

@Evil Pink One The pink girl  turned to look at Light while trying to keep her hat on her head,  ¨AIIYAH!¨ she squealed in surprise as she put her hat over her eyes fearfully. ¨Don´t kill me-Please...¨ she murmured beneath the hat. 

Edited by TheREALSaturnRing