Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

@Props Valroa @Aticus the Adequate

Shiny Silvermoon immediately jumped into the chair in front of her, after Silver Star offered them to sit down. However, the teenager politely declined the food.

"No, thanks! I've already hate a hayburger with vegetables and a croissant! But it was very kind of you to offer!"

All of a sudden, Aticus standed up and yelled "You!" at the new student which caused Shiny to look up at him instantly. "Aticus?"

• Brohoof 1

As the group gathers around in the cafeteria, settling in and getting to know each other, a jaunty looking individual walks in idly to interrupt the moment. Her shadow an overcast over them for just a moment. The attire that she was donning was rather peculiar but she seemed to behave as if this were a casual or common occurrence. She would stop before them and smile as if to introduce herself but her bright aquamarine eyes seemed familiar with them, already. She seemed to have emerged out of nowhere without anyone noticing or knowing who she was. 

"Well, since you're not big on food," She'd smile "Why not try a drink!"

The drinks were presented in some... peculiar looking bottles. They arrived in vibrant colours and had a mysterious aura as they slightly bubbled in their essence. Wait, did the cafeteria now have waitresses and such services? For free?! What kind of school was this? She would straighten up after placing the platters on the table and then brush off her dress as if to straighten it as well. Blinking once upon locking her gaze with each and every one of them that had gathered together, she would suddenly offer a single nod, "Goes GREAT with croissants, I hear." She'd then wink at @Shiny Silvermoon before frolicking off into the masses -- completely disappearing without a single sight or word thereafter.

image.png

Art by @Lleys

OOC: Everyone - just chillin'

Silky: ... *interrupts the moment*

Spoiler

image.png

Empire was very bewildered and puzzled

”What in the world? Was? That?”

He just blinked, confused about what happened. He then looked at the drinks and was even more confused.

”What do we do with these?”

Valliance sees what's going on, but wasn't sure it was any of his business, so he just brushes it off and keeps eating, occasionally looking up at the spectacle unfolding before him.

Eventually, he shrugs and goes over to see Empire

"Hello. What's going on?"

• Brohoof 1

@Silky The Smoll

"Thank you, mysterious stranger! In your drink I trust! I have this vibe that I will not get turned into a giant snake with laser eyes! Know what I mean?" Shiny said to the unknown girl before she mysteriously disappeared like if she never existed.

"She disappeared! How unfortunate! I wanted to ask her her name! I hope I'll see her again, unlike this weird shop where I've buy a cursed book called the Necronomicon and, when I wanted to return it the day after, it was gone! What a day it was! Cheers!" She explained before drinking up all of the liquid inside of the bottle.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Empire looked at his bottle with a skeptical look. He didn’t trust it

”I don’t know if I should drink this or not… imdon’t wanna be rude but I also don’t wanna get sick. I have a race this weekend”

@Shiny Silvermoon

Aticus looked on at the scene as bewildered as Empire, but quickly changed his tone when he heard "croissants". "She left us drinks without the bread..." 

Without a second thought, he picked up one of the mysterious bottles and studied it, opening it up and taking a sniff of the contents. "Hm... Could be sulfuric acid or perhaps even liquid of a hydrochloric nature. Shiny! I don't think we should trust this!"

• Brohoof 2

@Silky The Smoll @Aticus the Adequate @Shiny Silvermoon 

Silver Star would get up from her seat and go over to one of the potion bottles. She'd look at it and then suddenly pop the cap off and glug it down, not even seeming to think about what I could be. "Wow...that's really good!" she said as she would get another potion, though this time not opening it up. Silver Star just seemed to admire it as she sat back down, transfixed by the potion bottles.

• Brohoof 1

Aticus looked around at the others sculling these drinks, and crossed his arms. "It doesn't appear to have any immediate effects." He took the bottle in front of him and put it in his own bag. 

"I'm going to take this back home and do some tests with it!" He picked up Wartortle and caressed his head. "I'm gonna need you guys to tell me any and all effects for this. If this goes well, I could get some great marks for my science paper..." He whispered and giggled to himself. "What was with that strange student, I wonder? She was very colourful!"

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Aticus the Adequate

"Wow, Aticus! You are really taking the safety of your friends seriously! Even if it's just a drink, it's pleasant to see that you are so cautious! You'll be the only survivor of the zombie apocalypse caused by these drinks!"

"Zombie apocalypse? Surely these drinks aren't that bad?"

Empire just smiled and put his bottle in his bag

EJ: I’ll ask Twilight about this but I’m sure it’s fine. I hope. But like I previously said I don’t wanna get sick before my big race at Martinsville this Friday

10 minutes ago, Valliance said:

@Silky The Smoll

Shiny Silvermoon immediately turned her head to face the direction where she heard the voice of the joyful stranger. "The girl came back!"

She rushed to the speed of light to meet her and ask her "Sorry, but I wanted to know your name and what is inside these drinks! If it's okay..."

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silky The Smoll

Shiny Silvermoon immediately turned her head to face the direction where she heard the voice of the joyful stranger. "The girl came back!"

She rushed to the speed of light to meet her and ask her "Sorry, but I wanted to know your name and what is inside these drinks! If it's okay..."

(OOC: Was she talking to Valliance?)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Megalobronia said:

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silky The Smoll

(Not really, but I'll talk to Valliance right after, don't worry! :mlp_icwudt:)

22 minutes ago, Valliance said:

24 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silky The Smoll

(Sorry! I mixed up your character with Silky's! I'm so sorry! :love:)

41 minutes ago, Valliance said:

"We can't say for sure that these drinks are not dangerous! We must be careful! Now, take yourself a drink and join us so we can socialize!"

@Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate @Silky The Smoll 

"I suppose that is just what we'll have to find out, now won't we?" Silver Star said as she held the potion she hadn't drunk in her hand. "I'm certainly going to learn more about this potion here, my alchemy set may have a few clues!" she said, feeling a bit more open now.

(Silver Star art by the lovely @Lleys)

7bb3fae4adc4bdb3.png?width=565&height=82

On 2023-09-07 at 10:17 AM, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate @Silky The Smoll 

"I suppose that is just what we'll have to find out, now won't we?" Silver Star said as she held the potion she hadn't drunk in her hand. "I'm certainly going to learn more about this potion here, my alchemy set may have a few clues!" she said, feeling a bit more open now.

(Silver Star art by the lovely @Lleys)

7bb3fae4adc4bdb3.png?width=565&height=82

"Fine, but if you guys start developing multiple heads or dispensing nanobots that cause life threatening diseases, don't say I didn't warn ya! Wait, did you say alchemy?"

Aticus rushed up towards Silver Star and looked up at her, almost like a puppy begging for food, and clasped his hands. 

"You know how to perform alchemy?" He asked with lights in his eyes.

@Props Valroa @Aticus the Adequate @Silky The Smoll @Megalobronia @14Fan

Shiny turned around dramatically and throwed herself onto knees in front of Silver Star, next to Aticus. She did the same begging puppy face as Aticus did and also clasped her hands.

"Show us... Please... Please... Please... Please... Pleeeeeeeeease..."

@Shiny Silvermoon @Aticus the Adequate

Silver Star would grin wildly at Shiny and Aticus, but she couldn't help but reach out and give Shiny a slight pat on the head. It was just so cute! Silver Star would pull out a metal box from her backpack and unfold it, it seemed to have a lot of beakers and measuring tools - like an average science set. She'd pour a little bit of the potion into one of the beakers and would begin using the tools to take some measurements of the potion.