Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for participants and ideas for an Equestria Girls RP!

GeneralDirection

@Shiny Silvermoon@Aticus the Adequate@Props Valroa

Hey, everyone! One of our lovely forum users, @Shiny Silvermoon, would like to create a roleplay based on Equestria Girls! This will be a slice of life-style RP set at Canterlot High School. If you would be interested in joining, please reply to this topic with some information about your character. (You can link to your MLPF character profile if you have one.) If you are needing a template for your OC's information, I have provided one below:

Spoiler

Backstory:

Personality:

Physical Description:

Skills/talents:

Dislikes:

We are also looking for people to contribute any ideas or suggestions they might have for this RP! Feel free to also post them in this thread.

Participants:

Shiny Silvermoon

Aticus Draconi

Rainbow Kaboom and Saturn Speckle (Saturn Ring)

Empire Jack (14Fan)

Valliance (Megalobronia)

White Light (Evil Pink One)

Ed Stone (Shadowmoon Dancer)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, GeneralDirection said:

@Shiny Silvermoon@Aticus the Adequate@Props Valroa

Hey, everyone! One of our lovely forum users, @Shiny Silvermoon, would like to create a roleplay based on Equestria Girls! This will be a slice of life-style RP set at Canterlot High School. If you would be interested in joining, please reply to this topic with some information about your character. (You can link to your MLPF character profile if you have one.) If you are needing a template for your OC's information, I have provided one below:

Reveal hidden contents

Backstory:

Personality:

Physical Description:

Skills/talents:

Dislikes:

We are also looking for people to contribute any ideas or suggestions they might have for this RP! Feel free to also post them in this thread.

You called me a lovely forum user! :izzy-shine:

@Shiny Silvermoon @GeneralDirection

Name:
Silver Star

Backstory:

Silver Star was born into a long family line of seers who many have suspected to have magical powers - though any real proof of that hasn't been found. Her father is a professor, named North Star. North Star is one of the teachers at Canterlot University, as a professor for an astronomy course. Her mother is named Beyond Mystic - and she serves as one of the school counselors for Canterlot High. Silver Star herself always took an interest in astronomy, but as she grew older she developed an interest in alchemy - and seeks to be an Alchemist with a deep fascination for the natural world. Her parents always supported her goals, but Silver Star never always saw eye to eye with her parents. 

Personality:

Silver Star possesses a complex and highly intellectual mind - and often finds herself lost in her studies. She is deeply obsessed with hidden knowledge, and goes as far to use psychedelics in secret to enhance her approach to knowledge. Silver Star is an advent perfectionist - finding herself to want to pursue the highest level of studies she is able to perform. Despite this, she has an eccentric side that may reveal itself once she gets used to social activities. Silver Star is fond of crystals and collects many crystals for use in her meditation. Usually, Silver Star is often seen alone in contemplative thought. Usually, Silver Star tends to be openly optimistic. 

Physical Description:

Silver Star has light pink skin with darker purple hair that ends with silvery-grey colorations. Her eyes are a piercing blue color. Her pony form is shown below. Silver Star prefers wearing navy blue work pants, with a pair of purple hiking boots with the logo of a crescent moon on them (useful for her outdoor journeys). Silver Star has a dark purple hoodie with stars and planets on the back of it, and has somewhat long curled hair. 

unknown.png?width=508&height=730

Skills/talents:

Silver Star possesses much knowledge about the natural world and astronomy. She takes rather high level courses, in hopes of impressing her parents who sometimes don't see eye to eye with her. Along with her talents in the natural world and astronomy, she is very interested in her family heritage and the legends behind her family line. She keeps that to herself, though. She possesses a good work ethic and dedication towards improving herself.

Astronomy, History, Reading, Alchemy, School, Quizzes, Popsickles, Choccy Milk, Fruits, Water, Sleeping, Eating

Dislikes:

Soda, Gross people, Being late, Distractions, Sports, Unhealthy Food, Bad Smells

@GeneralDirection

Name: Shiny Silvermoon

Backstory: Shiny Silvermoon is a studious student of the Canterlot High School. Her past is as unclear as the hidden side of the moon since she tells a different story every time somepony is asking her about it. The reason why she is doing this is unknown. Like the time when she was a little baby and her home planet was about to blow so her parents sent her on Earth to save her. Shiny was then raised by a couple of farmers and discovered that she has superpowers. So now she wears a cape to fight crime. Also, her biggest weakness is a green stone from her planet. Who can pretend that it's not true?

Personality: Humor, kindness, wisdom, anxiety and chicken flavorings! These were the ingredients for the perfect Shiny Silvermoon!

Physical Description: Shiny Silvermoon has a white skin, icy blue eyes and silver hair with some icy blue streaks. She wears an icy blue turtleneck sweater, a dark blue skirt with her cutie mark on it, silver high socks and dark blue flat shoes. Shiny's cutie mark represents a silver crescent moon with a two-tailed silver and icy blue shooting star.

Skills/talents: She could make a brick wall laughs with her great sense of humor! Being funny is something natural for Shiny. She also possesses a great wisdom for her age. Plus, she becomes more courageous and confident during night. Because of her strange connection with the moon, there are rumors that she is a werewolf.

Likes: The moon, croissants, humor, having fun, kindness, helping others, comforting others, hugs, supernatural, philosophy, comics, mangas, video games, breaking the 4th wall and references.

Dislikes: Boredom, anxiety, rudeness, immorality and narrow-minds.

YES, I'm in! :yay:

If I could throw my OC in:

Name: Rainbow Kaboom, but she's usually called R.K for short

Info: A rowdy student who's into rock music, she's brash at times, but will listen to others... 

I really needed to use her for something

Image: (her as a pony, because I don't have a design of her yet, I need to ask about possibly doing a request thing... She's, uh, on the left...) 

1725725026_RainbowKaboomStellarHeights.thumb.png.9491a1584cfe15fa06710c51970e209d.png

Her design, I was think of her having one of those red school jackets with the white sleeves, but the red part is rainbow colored, she can keep her bracelets and she'd have a heart necklace (Also her cutie mark is a pin on her jacket) her hoof colors are incorporated into her clothes, her back hooves are her sneakers and the front ones are finger-less gloves! 

Edited by Saturn Ring

Hey there, @Saturn Ring, thank you for your application! Overall, I have no issues with your character, but I will need a bit more information about her, first. :) Please have a look at the template I provided in my original post to get an idea of what we're looking for. The most important parts would be likes/dislikes, and talents/skills. 

@GeneralDirection Okay! No problem! 

Backstory:

She doesn't really have one, I hope that's alright! :lie:

Personality: R.K is a rowdy and overtly silly high school student, she's a bit brash at times, but it doesn't mean she's completely hardheaded...

Physical Description: Rainbow school jacket with white sleeves, a pin that looks like her cutie mark is seen on it, she wears blue jeans with rips in the knee areas, she wears finger-less gloves, one green one blue to reference her pony form's  hooves, her sneakers are dark blue and magenta, referencing her pony form's back hooves. 

Skills/talents: Playing Electric Guitar, Writing, Art 

Likes: Sushi, Pizza, Rock Music,  Listening to Scary Stories (preferably while eating Popcorn) 

Dislikes: Heavy Metal Music (sensitive ears), People borrowing her stuff without asking, When people talk too loud... 

Empire Jack

Backstory: Having been with AJ, his twin, for pretty much his whole life, the 2 have done similar. However, when they were about 10, Empire decided to peruse a career in motorsports, mainly competing in small dirt track events at a local track.

Personality: Empire is my AppleOC, AppleJack’s twin.

Physical Description: Empire can be seen in a few different things. Sometimes he’s pretty much just a copy of his sister minus the skirt for jean shorts. But he can occasionally be seen in CHS gear, showing off his school spirit. His casual appearance has changed from that however, usually sporting an Apple t-shirt with his racing number in it (which changes every once in a while), his typical cowboy hat, and a pair of red and green shorts as well as tennis shoes, varying in color

Skills/talents: Likes racing, athletic and relatively strong

Likes: Apples, athletics, motorsports, his friends, Rainbow Dash (in a different way), meeting new friends, his fellow Wondercolts, most anything AJ likes

Dislikes: The Shadowbolts, anything AJ hates, anyone who tries to directly rival him, he will usually win

I hope this works.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Aticus Draconi

Backstory: Aticus was born in a fairly simple home with several siblings and grew up rather ordinarily until he began to display an interest in the chaotic side of things. He was fascinated with things like explosions and how they worked, how things were constructed and deconstructed, and would usually attempt these very things himself. His best friend in the whole world wound up being his precious long-necked turtle. He found himself becoming very studious but primarily for the things he was interested in and that helped him further his own goals. Ending up at Canterlot High School may grant him this opportunity.

Personality: Kind yet incredibly mischievous. Can be awkward and reserved at times until he gets comfortable. He has a penchant for drama and revels in causing (harmless) chaos yet one day dreams of going even bigger with his various schemes. Usually quite chilled out and happy, as well as humorous and talkative when he wants to be. Very enthusiastic and giddy when he sees something he likes.

Physical Description: A thin young man with a rather innocent looking face, yet with something lurking behind his eyes. His hair is somewhat curly and very shaggy. He has pink pupils and wears either a fluffy orange and green jacket or a dandy vest and button up. For formal occasions, he wears his trusty turtleneck sweater and usually dons a pair of chinos.

Skills/Talents: Strong knowledge of the world and how things work. Able to craft many things with ease, often with destructive proponents. Uncanny ability to mimic any person's voice if he listens to them long enough. Also handy with a piano.

Likes: Studying, craft, science, history, philosophy, animals (specifically turtles), film and literature, chaos, pranks, chocolate milk.

Dislikes: People who think there is any milk that surpasses chocolate milk, not being allowed to fiddle with various items, being separated from his turtle, those who look down upon the sciences and arts or don't appreciate them, mosquitoes (the only creature he hates with a passion), beetroot.

• Brohoof 2

I just got surprised with this art thanks to @Lleys Soooo why not? Looks like I'm in, guys! But she won't be featured character. 

image.png

Spoiler

Backstory: 

Personality: 

Physical Description:

Skills/talents:

Dislikes:

-- all of the above shall be a mystery since I am not sure if I'll have time to roleplay her. I will certainly be guiding the story. But not much shall be known about this one should she decide to make an appearance <3

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I just got surprised with this art thanks to @Lleys Soooo why not? Looks like I'm in, guys! But she won't be featured character. 

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

Backstory: 

Personality: 

Physical Description:

Skills/talents:

Dislikes:

-- all of the above shall be a mystery since I am not sure if I'll have time to roleplay her. I will certainly be guiding the story. But not much shall be known about this one should she decide to make an appearance <3

:pinkie:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Valliance

Backstory: From an early age, Valliance was diagnosed with Autism, which explains why he has trouble communicating with others. He would often have accommodations such as help on homework to help him get through school easier.

Personality: Valliance is a bit on the shy side. He keeps to himself and hardly interacts with other students, but deep down he wishes to have a friend group of his own. He can be talkative when he talks about things he's into, though. He secretly has a thing for Rarity.

Physical Description: Physically he's a rather short 5'4" male with light green skin. He has spiky brown hair with bangs styled similarly to Rainbow Dash. He likes wearing shorts (except during cold and/or rainy weather) and a t-shirt with three triangles stacked on each other in a pyramid formation.

Skills/Talents: Pretty skilled at video games. Able to bake if he chooses to. 

Likes: Pretty faces (like Rarity's), people being nice to him, eating, 

Dislikes: Fighting, people yelling at him

Don't know if you're still accepting applications, but I'm gonna try anyway

Edited by Megalobronia
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Megalobronia said:

Name: Valliance

Backstory: From an early age, Valliance was diagnosed with Autism, which explains why he has trouble communicating with others. He would often have accommodations such as help on homework to help him get through school easier.

Personality: Valliance is a bit on the shy side. He keeps to himself and hardly interacts with other students, but deep down he wishes to have a friend group of his own. He can be talkative when he talks about things he's into, though. He secretly has a thing for Rarity.

Physical Description: Physically he's a rather short 5'4" male with light green skin. He has spiky brown hair with bangs styled similarly to Rainbow Dash. He likes wearing shorts (except during cold and/or rainy weather) and a t-shirt with three triangles stacked on each other in a pyramid formation.

Skills/Talents: Pretty skilled at video games. Able to bake if he chooses to. 

Likes: Pretty faces (like Rarity's), people being nice to him, eating, 

Dislikes: Fighting, people yelling at him

Don't know if you're still accepting applications, but I'm gonna try anyway

Hey there! Your application has been accepted! The RP is already underway (link), but you're free to join in and get involved. :)