Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for participants and ideas for an Equestria Girls RP!

GeneralDirection

Name: White Light.

Backstory: an earth pony who travels through dimensions to either fix or destroy that world. Although very powerful, it depends on that world if his power would exist or be limited.

Hence if the world is not rich in magic... Then no magic at all.:sealed:

Personality: mysterious bad boy? Or someone who has a 3rd grade syndrome. It all depends on the person if he's cool... Or a dork.

Talks in a deep mysterious tone or voice.

Easily nostalgic to his past. 4th walls a lot, like pinkie but he is serious.... So i dont know how that'd work but why not?

He can be kind and cruel at the same time.

In a way he is a tsundere. Shy in a weird way.

physicality: 5'11''  compact muscles.( small but solid as a rock. Associated with flexible people, who do parkour and stunts.)

Shiny black hair.

White skin.

Unkept hair.

Deep scary pale red eyes.( Sometimes shines in the dark.)

Skills/ talent: evasion prediction, Light on his feet. Hard to detect(ghost), a wall breaker( 4th waller). Can sense anomalies. 

Likes: strawberry milk. Anyone who takes interest in him. ( he is easily ignored by the world hence anyone noticing him would make him quite happy even though he hides it.)

Fixing stuff or helping. But he doesnt show it... So he does it in a round about way.

Respects Crimson Gauntlet, Khali, alicorns, Chrysalis, Trixie, starlight, glimmer.

Dislikes:

Bunnies,  fluttershy, pinkie pie, chocolate milk, swords, anomalies, losing.

And me.

@Earth Prince StarHeart i think we should post here for characters.

5 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Name: White Light.

Backstory: an earth pony who travels through dimensions to either fix or destroy that world. Although very powerful, it depends on that world if his power would exist or be limited.

Hence if the world is not rich in magic... Then no magic at all.:sealed:

Personality: mysterious bad boy? Or someone who has a 3rd grade syndrome. It all depends on the person if he's cool... Or a dork.

Talks in a deep mysterious tone or voice.

Easily nostalgic to his past. 4th walls a lot, like pinkie but he is serious.... So i dont know how that'd work but why not?

He can be kind and cruel at the same time.

In a way he is a tsundere. Shy in a weird way.

physicality: 5'11''  compact muscles.( small but solid as a rock. Associated with flexible people, who do parkour and stunts.)

Shiny black hair.

White skin.

Unkept hair.

Deep scary pale red eyes.( Sometimes shines in the dark.)

Skills/ talent: evasion prediction, Light on his feet. Hard to detect(ghost), a wall breaker( 4th waller). Can sense anomalies. 

Likes: strawberry milk. Anyone who takes interest in him. ( he is easily ignored by the world hence anyone noticing him would make him quite happy even though he hides it.)

Fixing stuff or helping. But he doesnt show it... So he does it in a round about way.

Respects Crimson Gauntlet, Khali, alicorns, Chrysalis, Trixie, starlight, glimmer.

Dislikes:

Bunnies,  fluttershy, pinkie pie, chocolate milk, swords, anomalies, losing.

And me.

@Earth Prince StarHeart i think we should post here for characters.

I was joking on the other page. I was being sarcastic about a Mary sue character types.

Did you think that was actually supposed to be my character? 😂

@Evil Pink One

I've read through your application, and here's my feedback. I think your character is good overall but you will need to tone the magic powers and abilities down a lot for this RP. If you're ok with this, then I will accept you into the RP. :) This is a slice of life RP in the style of EQG.

• Hugs 1

Saturn Speckle! A new OC for the RP!

pony(19).thumb.png.37b78b502ef0f5467cacb1d83fc42120.png

Backstory: Just a simple student at the school, she went unnoticed for a long time, until Twilight discovered that she looked oddly like someone she knew from the pony world...

Personality: shy, sweet, cowardly

Physical Description: a light pink skinned girl with a cyan hat kinda like Applejack's and a magenta bandanna, she has magenta, blue, and white hair, and cyan eyes, she also wears a cyan sweater and jeans, along with long magenta converse sneakers

Skills/talents: She keeps her talents relatively hidden, but she's good at making crowns from flowers, and making bead necklaces/bracelets 

Likes: Bead Necklaces/Bracelets, making friends, chocolate 

Dislikes: People finding out who she truly is, being pushed out of her comfort zone 

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

@Evil Pink One

I've read through your application, and here's my feedback. I think your character is good overall but you will need to tone the magic powers and abilities down a lot for this RP. If you're ok with this, then I will accept you into the RP. :) This is a slice of life RP in the style of EQG.

As i said it depends on the world of how its rich in magic. 

And you guys can negate it since it is your world.

For example:

Light has casted 5 fire balls that can destroy a continent towards @GeneralDirection.

Your reply:

But little did Light know that his imagination or power could not cope up to this worlds rules and ended up just shooting out smoke.

Me: ..... "I meant to do that."

Light would quickly dodge out of panel and escape @GeneralDirection panels screen and end their interaction and skip to tomorrow.

Your reply:

Light's delusion of 4th walling would fail and actuality just dodged clunkily and just end up rolling 1 feet away from him.

Me:..... i also meant to do that.

Like that.

And the 

RP...

Sooooo..... What oh what is the plot of our story? What makes our story.... A story?

My character's name is Ed Stone.

He is a 16 year old male human with light brown hair, and green eyes.

His interests include mainly reading, cooking , and fantasy tv. 

His basic talents are around using herbs: culinary, medicine, aromatherapy etc. 

He also holds some light psychic ability such being able to see the future through dreams and possibly other things but he is denial of these abilities preferring to lay low.

The reason why is because they were unlocked when Sunset Shimmer used demonic magic to turn everyone into demon zombies although the others returned to normal for whatever it seemed to affect him.  

In short he believes these gifts are  of evil magic but the truth of the matter is by sheer coiencidence some of the magic had a one in a million effect of connecting him closer to his equestrian counter part. 

The reason he strongly believes this is because of his encounter with the Sirens during Rainbow Rocks he saw their attack coming and attempted to confront them directly but was forced to back down when they threatened to expose him   to the entire school if he attempted to stop or interfere in any way; warning him that they would make sure he would be just as "loved" as Sunset Shimmer was.  

His counterpart's  is a female unicorn named Shadow Dream and yes you did NOT misread this information he is male but the pony version is female.  It is unknown why this is the case or even why their names are so different.  Regardless, neither one is aware they are the counterpart of the other one and until Ed is convinced to both embrace his gifts and that they are not evil his fear prevents any real connection to Equestria. 

He lost his abilities after the events of the sirens because his heart and mind were broken. his abilities are extremely low but even if someone found out them he would claim it was a trick or something. 

Sorry for such a long bio but  thought I would try to make my character a little more interesting.  Decent or keep working on it? 

@shadowmoon Dancer

No need to apologize, I appreciate the effort. I like what you have here, but I have a question regarding his psychic abilities. To what extent will these be used in the RP? I want to keep things as true to EQG as we can but I'm willing to be a bit lenient as long as his abilities aren't overpowered.

42 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

@shadowmoon Dancer

No need to apologize, I appreciate the effort. I like what you have here, but I have a question regarding his psychic abilities. To what extent will these be used in the RP? I want to keep things as true to EQG as we can but I'm willing to be a bit lenient as long as his abilities aren't overpowered.

Normally, his abilities are very weak he might have a dream vaguely  showing something happening in the future and it could be anything later that day or two week etc and of what may or may not be clear.  He might be able to move an object no more than the weight of a desk about a foot around and overall wouldn't amount to much than say an average illusionist or hotline psychic only his is not fake. 

In other words normally it would be very easy to miss and wouldn't amount to much. 

Now, on the other hand if an extreme and highly specific situation where to occur say the mane six "ponying up" within feet of him, a powerful magic relic from Equestria coming into contact with him or the barrier between worlds falling apart (like what happened in friendship games) etc then yes the powerful the effect the more his abilities grow into OP levels.

at OP levels: he gets visions of the future and the more powered he becomes the more accurate the vision and with something like telekinesis eventually it would get to point where he'd be able to launch a table from one side of the cafeteria to the other side. 

The important thing is that the odds of something like that happening within the RP are about the same as me winning the lotto in real life about zero as I'm assuming there's not going to be any extreme events like those in the EG movies happening. 

So, realistically I would say his abilities are going to be very weak more so because again he fears them instead of embracing them publicly.  

I only mention the OP status as explanation for things like why he tried to confront the Sirens solo and how he knew about them , how they were about to get evidence of his powers etc. 

character background info if you will as I thought it would make for a more interesting story if instead of some OP Mary Sue that embraces god like abilities I had just the opposite a guy who's spirit is broken and only wants to stay as far from being noticed or using them as possible. 

The struggle of coming to cope with these abilities and that they are not evil as he was led to believe. 

Does that all seem fair enough for power ability?  @GeneralDirection