Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Interested in Astronomy?

Raritas

• 8 months later...

Astronomy is one of those things which have always fascinated me in my life. Considering my avatar and username I'm sure nobody would have guessed that ;) I loved reading a lot of astronomy books, visiting observatories etc.  Considering the last 20 years of progress the excitement has only increased for me.

Well, I am really interested into astronomy. I also started to study astronomy, but I changed to geology because the complexe mathematics and physics in astronomy was to much for me. I am still really interested into astronomy and also know a lot of things in it. 

I've always been interested in astronomy. Saturn has fascinated me since childhood. Use to love checking out books from the school's library to look at pictures of the planet  :coco:

Speaking of, I need to finish unpacking my telescope gear. Summer Milky Way season is upon us

• Brohoof 1

I did reply to this exact post like... 8 years ago, and at the time I had planned to become an Astronomer actually! I loved and still do love everything to do with Space, so It was always my dream back then to make it my goal to study the stars. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...