Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleep with the door open or closed?

DubWolf

It has almost always been closed, but not shut, so there's a little crack.

I don't like the idea of people walking past my room and looking at me while I'm asleep.

When I was a kid, someone kept taking pictures of me while I was asleep.

Closed and locked, Makes me feel a lot better and it keeps my dogs out. Having a 70 pound dog jump on you at 3AM isn't fun.

My boyfriend has a large dog and she always jumps on me in the mornings >.> It's like she thinks she's still a tiny puppy.

I usually keep mine open unless somepony else closes it or if I feel like somepony is going to come in and distract me, I close the door.

I always sleep with it open - though my room's door is generally always open anyway. The only time I actually close it is when I watch movies or play games.

The light from the hallway next to my room also sheds some light through the door, so if I wake up in the night, I won't need to turn on my room light. It feels blindingly bright to look at when I've just woken up, so the hall light is much more preferable. :P

I prefer to sleep with my door closed, but since my bedroom has a sliding door and it jammed, I now am forced to sleep with it open. I'm really frightened by the thought of someone/something standing in the doorway and watching me, so it provides me with endless nightmare fuel.

I always have my Door closed.

But as a Kid, my Door stayed upon, since i was afraid of the Dark and i wanted, that my Parents could get to my Room very quickly, if a Monster shows up in my Room.

Closed. Always. I hate having the door open, even when I'm awake. It makes me feel super vulnerable. I like the idea of being secluded from the rest of the house and knowing that in order to enter my room, someone is going to have to knock. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Closed. Always. I hate having the door open, even when I'm awake. It makes me feel super vulnerable. I like the idea of being secluded from the rest of the house and knowing that in order to enter my room, someone is going to have to knock. 

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, I like being by myself.

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 2