Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The real time defenders

DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

"Oh uh sure" Flare answered knowing almost every problem Rarity has is a fashion emergency. "Whats the problem Rarity you need me to go and get you more thread or something" Flare said as he kepts thinking how frost is.

Meanwhile

"Man where could Flare be i haven't seen him in days" a light blue earth pony named frost said searching for Flare. "Man maybe i should just go home beside he probably going on a date with Lyra" Frost said as he stopped by Carasoul Boutique and entered. "Hey Rarity have-FLARE" Frost said jumping on Flare.

"Ah! A ruffian! Get out of my place immediately! This is super private! This is between life and death itself, and your putting your muddy hooves in my beautiful boutique! OUT NOW!"

Frost left.

"Anywho, do you want your tux blue or black!?! Black is old and classic, but blue is stylish and modern, like Windwaker!"

"Sorry Frost ill meet you outside after this ok" Flare said as he saw Frost leave with a smile. "Anyways i'll go with the classic black" Flare said answering Rarity's question. Meanwhile as Frost was waiting for Flare. "Im not a ruffian...at least i dont think i am" Frost said as he sat down. "Im gonna be alone on Heart and Hooves day again" Frost said while he looked down.

Then, a filly caught frosts eyes. She was the most beautiful filly he saw. She had a light brown skin, with a perfect pink hair. She looked and acted tough too!

"Sup." she said. She had a manehattan accent too! Frost like manehattan accents.

(Is frost a Pegasus? I could so put a joke in for rosy and the mysterious tough filly.)

((No hes a earth pony and what he says in his mind is put in brackets {}))

"Oh uh Hi" Frost said as he noticed she had a Manehattan accent. "Um my name is Frost whats your name" Frost asked as he tried not to stutter with any of his word so he doesn't look or sound stupid.{"She from Manehattan awesome...she probably has someone though}

"Babs seed." She said. (OHHHHHHH! Didnt see that one coming did ya!) "Nice name, frost. I have to go!" Babs ran off to the tardis. She went inside to see Connor drinking a glass of water.

"CONNOR! Have some news!"

"What is it babs?" Connor asked.

"I just saw this cute boy and I was wondering if you can give me some advice on how to ask him out to the gala!"

Connor spit his water out.

Flare came out of the boutique and was greeted by Frost saying. "FLARE guess what" Frost yelled as he was full of excitement. "What is it Frost" Flare asked. "I met a girl while you were helping Rarity" Frost said with a smile. "Really well that's good news whats her name" Flare asked. "Babs Seed" Flare smiled. "Well good for you are you gonna ask her to the Gala?" Flare asked knowing that this was hi plan except it turned out different then he thought and he didnt have to do much."Well yeah but how do i even ask her plus shes from Manehattan" Frost said. "Well first you should see what she likes then you should see that if she like you back" Flare explained to Frost as they walked down the street.

Well the first step of asking him out is to be confident. Second, is to act cool. And third, if the boy doesn't say yes, there is plenty of other fish in the sea!

"Well that made no sense! I'm just going to ask him out!" Babs ran out of the tardis to see flare and frost. She ran, but she walked cool and confidently when they saw babs.

"Eh, frost. Can I ask ya' a question in private?" Babs asked frost.

"Umm...sure" Frost said as Flare left and walked into the Tardis."So has Babs told you already" Flare asked Wind. Meanwhile "So what did you wanted to ask me" Frost said as he tried to remember what Flare told him.{Just be yourself and listen to what she has to say and dont screw up anything} Frost thought to himself.

"So, um, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Gala with me? I have 2 tickets for us to go!"

"Oh yeah! Babs is so in love with frost! They are going to have a bright bright BBBRRRIIIGGGHHHTTT future together! I won't be suprised if they become boyfriend girlfriend soon!" Connor said to flare.

"I wouldn't be surprised either they look like they belong together" Flare said as he sat on the couch. "S-sure i would love to go to the Gala with you Babs" Frost said remembering her name and smiling. "Oh i almost forgot i need to get a suit then" Frost said. "Maybe Flare can help me out" Frost said as he stopped talking. "So um when should i come by" Frost said.

"Come by the tardis at six! You know what to do!" Babs soda. She gave kiss on the cheek to frost as she ran off.

"Eeeeeeeee! [yes eeeeeeeee not EEEEEWWWWW] I'm so excited! This is going to be the best night ever! I think this is going to be my first date! What a cute boy I'm going out with! And I gave him a kiss on the cheek!"

"YES YES YES" Frost excitedly said. "I finally have a date...and to the Gala also...and with a cute girl" Frost said as Flare came to him. "Hey F-" "Flare i got a date" Frost said interrupting Flare. "Well that's good here come with me we need to see Rarity so you can get a suit" Flare said as he walked down twords Carasoul Boutique. "Ok" Frost said as he followed behind Flare.

That night. 8:00

Babs, wearing a cute blue dress, walked over to the tardis, where frost was waiting. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She finally had a date to go to! She had the tickets given by Wind in her hoof. She was ready! Babs knocked on the blue door to be greeted by frost.

"Ya ready to go?" Babs asked frost.

[What tux is frost wearing, blue or black?]

"Im ready to go" Frost said wearing a dark blue suit. He was so excited his first date and with a cute girl nothing can go wrong. Meanwhile Flare and Lyra are already at the Gala. "So uh wheres Frost and Babs" Lyra asked wanting to see Babs in her dress and Frost in his suit. "They will be here soon Lyra just be patient" Flare said as his head started to hurt a bit. "Flare...are you ok" Lyra asked as she saw Flare holding his head. "Yeah im fine" Flare said as he a Lyra got up.

Conno rwas waiting Anxiously for applejack to come. Then out of nowhere a booming voice called out.

"I CAME!" It yelled. Everyone looked toward the entrance to see applejack wearing her work duds. (Exact shot: http://wonderlandsorcery.tumblr.com/post/24690175894/alexandrias-my-little-pony-apple-jack-costume.)

Babs and frost came in just in time for the most important part of the dance.

"Alright, it's time to slowdance! Grab your partner." Vinyl scratch said.

"Um, frost, you wanna dance with me?"

"I would love to Babs" Frost said as he and Babs slow-danced together. "May i have the honor Lyra" Flare said as he and Lyra slow-danced together also. "Best night i ever had" Frost said quietly to Babs who he was happy to be with and Flare who was happy to be with Lyra again.

"Um, frost I need to tell you something really important. I think I have feelings for you." In the most surprising thing babs had ever done she kissed frost. Not on the cheek but full lip action! (Congrats. Frost and babs have reached first place!) frost was suprised, but he gave in to the kiss by closing his eyes for the kiss.

((Damn hes good lol))

{Best. Night. EVER.} Frost said in his mind as he closed his eyes and gave into the kiss. Flare saw Babs and Frost kissing. "Good job my boy" Frost said to himself. "Flare" Lyra said wanting to ask Flare a question. "What is it Lyra" Flare said looking at Lyra. "Do you still love me" Lyra asked hoping he still does. "Of course i do" Flare said as he kissed Lyra.

MoonSparkle decided to tardis crash the party moon style, She pushed the door open wearing her magic cape outfit, she was followed by Crystalis and several Changelings, "well hello arnt you forgetting someone" she called out flicking her tail, "you all can wreck everything, i want that disco ball" she added before using her magic to rip the large crystal ball hanging from the tardis roof, she placed it at the floor before deciding on the best way off getting it back to her place

She growled when a changeling picked it up, "hey its mine" she hissed before jumping on the changeling and grabbing the Shiny object before making it several feet when another changeling jumped on her, "dammit its mine i taxed it" she exclaimed starting a tugging contest with the other two objects

"Okay! Lets get out of here!" Connor said as the time defenders left.

Later that night at the tardis, frost wanted to spend the night at the tardis, so he shared a bed with Babs. They were in love, snuggling in the cold February night. Well, that's what every couple did. Applejack and Connor, doctor and derpy, Lyra and flare, and, of course, Babs and frost.

Frost had the best night ever. He met a cute filly, went to the gala with her, danced and kissed together, and even snuggle together.

Chapter 3: frost's first adventure

Every pony was up, except Babs and frost. They were too busy snuggling. ( :D )

"When the heck is Babs and frost getting up?" Connor asks flare.

"I dont know" Flare said as he was still happy for Frost. "Hey Windwaker...is it ok for Frost to be a Time defender" Flare said as he made banana nut muffins. "Anyways you hungry I made muffins" Flare said as he sat the muffins down on the counter. "I probably should wake Frost up"

"Le them sleep, flare. Frost is having the time of his life! And yes, I was planning on making him a Time Defender, because his girlfriend is in the group as well! The doctor made an identical sonic screwdriver to babs!" Connor said. He went in the fridge, pulled out 2 pancakes, and put it in the toaster.

Babs eyes slowly opened. She was in her room on the tardis. But she felt something next to her.

On no, babs thought. It must be an alien! She turned to her side to see frost sleeping. Oh yeah, frost was sleeping over.

"Frost, wake up!" Babs whispered to frost. "It's morning!"

"Huh...morning" Frost said as he slowly woke up. "Wow its morning now..." Frost said as he got out of bed. "Is that so well anyways im going to head off for a bit ill be back" Flare said as he exited the Tardis. "Morning everypony" Frost said as he walked out and saw Flare leave. "Hey...wheres Flare going to" Frost asked

"Huh." Connor said. "I actually don't know! Anyway, I want you and Babs to go on a little scavenger hunt! But first, I want you to meet an old friend. Go outside, the chariot is waiting!"

"A chariot?" Babs asked excitedly. Frost and babs get out of the tardis to see a royal chariot carried by 2 pegasus!

"Sweet Celestia, this is awesome!" Babs said. They got on the chariot and flew off.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Babs said to frost when they were in the sky. Babs hugged and kissed frost all the way through.

"Are you excited, frost?" Babs asked frost.