Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The real time defenders

DoctorWhoovesandDerpy

"Ok i will be back" Frost said as he walked outside. "I swear...if i see that girl again..." Frost anger is getting to him. Frost got a bottle of water and brought back to Babs. "Here Frost said setting the bottle next to her. "I feel like this is all my fault" Frost said looking down on himself.

"No, frost. It's my fault." Babs said. She drank the water. She had the strength to say it, but not the courage. She was a very shy pony, and she didnt have a love before. She didnt know how to handle stuff like this. She was the tough girl in Manehattan, not the loved one.

"Ah! I just don't want to say it. You'll freak out if I said it!" Babs said.

"I promise you i wont freak out Babs" Frost said. "But its ok if you dont wanna tell me" Frost said as he slowly left the room. "I just want you too know that I will always protect you...even if it costs me my life" Frost said as he left the room. "I wish...i wish i could be stronger....in order to protect her" Frost said as tears streamed down his face.

"ALRIGHTIHHAVEFEELIGNSFORYOUANDILOVEYOUANDYOUSAIDWEWEREBOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!" Babs broke down. She hadn't said or done anything that brave or stupid in her entire pony life. Even the fight between Diamond Tiara and them wasn't brave or stupid enough. She thought babs was going to freak out. Confessing her love to him alone would have taken about weeks, but she did it in less in 10 seconds flat.

"W-what" Frost said as he turned around at the door. "I...I" Frost couldn't say it even though he already did for some reason he couldn't say it this time. "I..."  "Frost" Frost turned around to see Flare behind. "Frost come with me i need to teach you something" Flare said as he and Frost left but Frost waved good bye to Babs before he left. "So what do you want me here for" Frost said as he and Flare were in the forest. "Im gonna teach you some attacks you need to learn" Flare said as he FINALLY gained his wings back.

(I knew you were speechless!)

The apple stand 5:00

Babs had the bits ready. If frost wasn't coming with him, then she will be alone. They were in awkward terms for some strange reason. She was actually angry at him a bit. She went to the apple stand, where applejack was resting for a couple minutes. She was sweating, like she sold a lot of apples. And she did! Only 10 were left.

"10 apples, please!" Babs said. Applejack turned a round to see babs.

"Oh, you don't need to pay!" Applejack said to babs. "I think I had enough bits for one day!" Applejack gave some apples to babs. She walked away, but she remembered something.

"Wait, I need to give you something!" Applejack said. She gave an envelope to babs.

"What is it?" Babs asked as she was given it.

"It's 2 tickets to see tonight's showing of Promeo and Juliet at 9:00. Me and Connor are in it, and they gave us 2 free tickets to give someone to see it! It's their last showing! I think you should take that Frost fellow with you to see it as your real first date!" Applejack said

"Well, me and Frost are on awkward terms right now." Babs said.

"Oh ok! Just take him to see it!" Applejack trotted off to the tardis. Babs ran to the everfree forest to find frost.

"Come on Frost" Flare said dodging Frosts attacks and countering him. "STAY STILL" Frost said attacking flare over and over but only to be countered. "Remember what i told you" Flare said. "ok" Frost said as he jumped up into a tree. "got you" Frost jumped from a different hitting Flare. "There you go that's the way to attack" Flare said attacking Frost but go countered by Frost. Well...i trained you well"

(Wait, who gained their wings back?"

Then a rustle was heard in the forest. It came closer and closer until it was...... Just babs.

"Oh, hey! Am I interrupting anything? I need to ask frost something, but we are in awkward terms right now." Babs was really scared. She knew something was wrong. Any minute a bomb of pure awkwardness would go off. But hey, that's what youllq get when your in love!

((Flare did the days Moonsparkles spell wore off))

"Oh its nothing i was just training Frost how to move faster in order to dodge his enemy attacks" Flare said as he headed twords the exit of the forest. "What...what do you mean awkward term...it was something i did was it" Frost said looking down. "Anyways what did you want to see me about" Frost asked

"Eeyup. Anyway, applejack gave me 2 tickets to see a play called Promeo and Juliet and I was wondering, since the gala wasn't technically our first date, you could go out with me to see it?" Babs asked frost. Babs thought she was going to be rejected, but she could just take somepony else with her.

"I would love to go with you Babs" Frost said he wanted to make it up to her after what he did...he couldnt say the three simple words and now what...she probably hates him now. "When is it" Frost asked trying his best to hide his sadness from Babs."Y-You dont hate me..do you Babs" Frost asked

"Of course, I don't hate you! Your a good person." Babs kissed frost. She said the three magic words. (Finally)

"I love you."

The doctor was in his bed with derpy. He couldn't sleep at all. Something was wrong, and he had to get to the bottom of this.

"Derpy, get up. We are going to see Promeo and Juliet." The doctor said,

"I love you too" Frost said without stuttering. "Anyways lets get out of this forest...hey look" Frost said as he saw a butterfly. "Wasnt one of the items a butterfly in a jar" Frost said as he remembered he shouldnt get distracted. "Oh need to pay attention anyways whens the play again" Frost asked

"9:00. We have an hour." Babs said.

"I'll get it!" A voice cried out. A jar appeared, catching the butterfly. A giant rat came towards them. He had 2 claw marks on his face, making an X shaped mark.

"AHHHH, rat rat!" Babs cried out.

"It's ok it ok! God, these ponies are even more sissies then I imagined?"

"WHOA A GIANT RAT" Frost said surprised. "Thanks mister for getting the butterfly for us...whats your name" Frost asked still excited seeing a giant rat when he never thought they even existed. "I always wanted to see a giant rat...also a changeling...and a dragonquess...and a certain filly beaten up" Frost said knowing he meant he had a grudge against Diamond Tiara.

"Ripred. Lets get out of this forest before anything else gets us, like the spinners." Ripred said. They walked out of the forest as the saw the theater.

"30 minutes, frost. Lets go!" Babs said.

"Well, see ya!" Ripred said as he left. Frost and babs walked to theater. They gave their tickets to the box office perpsn as they got inside. They sat down in their seats. Babs looked behind her as she saw the worst possible thing ever at the worst possible time. Diamond tiara and her boyfriend.

"Don't look behind you frost. Don't look behind you." Babs said to frost.

"Why" Frost turned around then turned straight back foward. "Great shes here" Frost said with a bit of agitation in his voice. "Next time i fight her though i wont be so easy to hit this time" Frost thought since he had been training with Flare on fast attacks and speed. "Babs...who was that dud next to her"

"It's... Snips? Yeah, it's that weirdo snips." Babs said to frost. "I told you don't look behind you,"

The music started. Everypony faced forward at the play began. They watched the 2 hour long play, without any intermission. After the play, the wort possible thing happened. At they walked out of the theater, (babs was crying because of the ending, but frost gave babs tissues.) they heard the most annoying voice.

"Well, well, well, look who showed up, blank flanks!" Diamond tiara said

(OOC:back. best dance ever. i seemingly got drunk off of soda and cupcake all over my face

Irish steel awoke from his sleep. "Summat don't feel right. I need to go over to pony ville, something is going to happen.)

Grabbing his sword and a keg of cider, he stepped out of the pub and flew (and by flew i mean got there in 5 minutes) to ponyville.

He saw Babs and Frost being affronted by a rather rich looking pony, so he flew down beside them

Frost turned around to face Diamond Tiara. "You sent us to the hospital...im surprised a brat who gets everything can pack a punch" Frost said. "I been training so unless you wanna fight go meet me somewhere else" Frost said before he appeared behind Diamond Tiara in a blink. "Im fast also" Frost said appearing next to Babs again.

"Fine, lets do this rematch ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Diamond tiara said as she ran to and alleyway.

"She's getting away! Quickly!" Babs said as they ran to tiara. She was running faster then them.

"Sigh. Why do all the girls run away from me?" Snips said to himself. (I actually do like snips kind of.)

They finally stopped at a dead end.

"HIT ME WITH YOUR BEAT SHOT!" Diamond said. It started to rain hard.

(edited)

'Whoa there Frost, what's going on here? (to Diamond tiara) *hefting sword in direction* are you messing with my friends here? If so, you're about to have a real bad day. Believe me, even if i hit you with the flat of this blade, it will feel like you're on fire. Hop off, filly.

(the fight words and ran off)

'That is it, this girls trouble. I better keep watch overhead.'  Steel said.

(thought) crap, rain. Rain isn't a good omen (though it does make it smell nice outside)

Edited by Oireann

"Gladly" Frost said as he stood then ran at Diamond Tiara. "Not this time" Frost said dodgeing the punch Diamond Tiara threw and countered her. "Like i said im ready this time. Frost said as he took a battle stance" "Wish there was trees around here...i could do my 'dissappearing act' Frost said knowing that all he know on how to fight Diamond Tiara this time.

Diamond punched frost so hard that blood, a lot of it, came out. It left a bruise so blue and purple, it actually became black. Frost fell down

"IT IS ON!" Babs punched and kicked diamond really hard. It knocked over diamonds tiara.

"Ohohohohohoho! No one messes with the tiara! NO ONE!" Diamond yelled. She uppercutted babs so hard, it almost broke her jaw.

"She almost broke my jaw!" Babs cried out to Frost.

'Oh, that is it!' Flying down, Steel swings the flat of the blade, hitting Diamond Tiara full on the flank. 'How's that for ''Blank flanks?!" How does that feel? Horrible? GOOD!' That is what you get for hitting my friends. Take no more chances, go home while you still have a small amount of dignity left.

(The sword has a couple of dark magic enchantments, Tiara should be squealing in pain)