Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Skype Interviews?

Human

Hello. I am a human. I have been researching the brony/MLP community for a school project for a while now. Roughly a month ago, my other group members made a few threads asking if anyone was up for some interviews. We got a great response from you guys! 

However, I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. A few of my interviewees have been...unresponsive. So, I'm looking for a few bronies who would like to participate in a ~20 minute interview. I only need 1 or 2 for the projects bare minimum requirements, but hey, the more the merrier!

The only requirements are that you are over the age of 18, can use VOIP chat (sorry, no text based chat allowed), and don't mind being recorded. The main questions you'll be asked are:

What do you like about the show?

Why did you start watching the show?

What type of community is the brony community?
What do bronies see themselves as?
What do Bronies view as deviant?

Here's where things get interesting. The other members of this group are bronies. I am not. I never really understood the appeal. I knew a lot about the show due to spending time on the internet; I could even name the "mane" 6 despite never watching the show in the first place. Now I've seen a few episodes and heard a few of the songs, I still don't really like it that much. 

If bronies out there want to explain why the like MLP to a non-brony, post/pm me your Skype name (or another way to chat) and lets do an interview!

• Brohoof 1

I already did an interview that I'm pretty sure was with another person in your group, but I can probably drag my friend over here and have him do it if you want. He knows the community pretty well and has been a fan for longer than I have. He might troll you, though, I can never be sure with him.

I already did an interview that I'm pretty sure was with another person in your group, but I can probably drag my friend over here and have him do it if you want. He knows the community pretty well and has been a fan for longer than I have. He might troll you, though, I can never be sure with him.

Haha I'm pretty hard to troll. But hey, interviewing a troll in the community says a lot about the community. It would be great if you could send him my way. Thanks!

You haven't met my friend yet. Trolling runs in his family. But anyway, I'm meeting up with him today, so I'll see if I can get him to do it.

Alright, thanks a bunch dude. Cant wait to interview him. Ill be the final judge of how "amazing" of a troll your friend actually is

I'm up for an interview! This is going to be fun! :lol: Im on skype (almost) 24/7. I have been in the communi.............

The only requirements are that you are over the age of 18

mlfw8126-3xjs.gif

:( I'm only 15 years old.....

Why does this happen so often to me?

Edited by Arcium

I'd be more than happy to help you out! I am 24 and I'm a total character. I'm very knowledgeable about the show and the characters. Feel free to add me, I'm tehnext617 (not a typo) 

I'm 24, know several bronies, and I have a fully functioning Skype, so I'd love to participate if you're still looking for people. Only thing we'd have to work around is my work schedule, but if the chat is only supposed to be 20 minutes that shouldn't be too difficult.

If you'd like to include me, my Skype name is "cory.c-nub.bhend". I have the profile pic with the Fluttershy plushie. Ya can't miss me.