Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Neopets RP And Storie Writing

twilight24

Hey there ponies and what not!!! I was wondering wherever or not anyone would be interested in my project to write Neopet stories. It is about family and your pets. The pets are your kids and they are anthro animals, that walk, talk, and have personalities. I hope someone wants to be my writing partner!!! And yes, I may have 12 pets,, but I'm not the one developing your characters. M'kay?. M'kay.

Like My Little Dashie, my guess? A loving father with a cute talking animal children.

Well, I don't have any interesting pet at the moment, but if you need some advices in writing, story or character development, don't hesitate to cast me a PM. You can check my writing guide lines by the link on my signature and see if I'm decent to help you or not. :)

Good lord kid.

You do not need 3 threads asking the same thing. You can't always expect someone to magically appear in less than 24 hours willing to help you out with your writing project. I know your eager to get going but you need to be patient. I'm looking for an artist for a webcomic I want to do, but I know it might take time to find someone.

In the meantime you can always start planning out ideas. Write out detailed profiles for any original characters, and summaries for some storylines. That way when someone does come along and they want to help you out, you have your ideas all laid out and ready to share.

• Brohoof 1