Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Toastie

Hey all.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the MLP Forums. My first time actually joining a brony forum so looking forward to it and hopefully can get into some good conversations with you all! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Toastie!

We can always use some new friends around here. If you love to talk about MLP you're in the right place!

So let's have some conversations. :)  Answer these questions for us if you like!

-How did you become a brony?

-Favorite Mane 6 pony?

-Do your family and friends know you're a fan?

(I will also answer. I became a brony when I saw some pony pics and read an online article about MLP and bronies and wondered if the show was really that good. It was! My favorite M6 pony is Rainbow Dash, and most of my close family and friends do know I'm a brony. They don't mind at all.)

• Brohoof 1

Hello :)

You might remember somebody from a few years back called "Masterlinkx" well even earlier on when I was about 10 he uploaded a zelda majoras mask bloopers which as a child made me cry in laughter :P. I remembered about it in 2010 and noticed he had mlp on his background and he had some videos of the show on his channel, the pony which stuck out to me was rarity because she just looked like stereotypical mlp to me at the time. At 1st prejudice got the better of be classing him as "weird" (oh how wrong I was :P). But curiosity got the better of me and a watched the 1st 2 episodes, and here I am 3 years later still in love with it :)

My favourite Mane 6 pony would probably be Applejack, just because I could relate to her the most and it's her episodes (as well as Raritys) I enjoy the most.

As for family/friends knowing I'm a brony no. It was the main reason I joined this forum because I want to share my love for the show as well instead of keeping it to myself, and just meet some people that have interests with me that most people where I live (Northwest of England) don't.

I hope I've not rambled on too much, I can be really bad at that. :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Toastie!

Glad to have you here!

Many people let their don’t want anything to do with MLP when they first see it. Then they watch a few episodes and are hooked. I think this is a natural part of becoming a Brony.

Anyways, this is your introductory thread. You can ramble. You’re entitled.

As for your friends not knowing. That happens. My best friend doesn’t know I’m a Brony. (Mostly it hasn’t come up) He’s off serving in the military, so we don’t get together frequently.

Anyways, I’m glad to have you here, and I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 1