The romance of babs and frost

Windwaker

Blue Moon was shaking over in a corner behind a cloud. He wasn't crazy. He wasn't going to go destroy the Rainbow Factory. He was too young to die.

And with that, he teleported back to Ponyville and galloped back to his house. He quickly walked to his bed and went to sleep. He would try to forget that his "friends" were destroying the Raibow Factory.

(OOC: it seems like your not enjoying this that much. You know this could all be a dream. I'm just saying. It could happen. It really could happen. Maybe it is. Maybe I'm just trolling you. Or maybe I wasn't. What if this whole RP is just a dream, and you wake up in a coma. Dun dun dahhhhh!)

((This song is playing while im fighting Rainbow Dash:

))

"I WONT LET YOU SURVIVE THIS" Frost Yelled as he and Rainbow dash attacked each other. "I'll make sure your death is painful and slow" Rainbow said as she attacked Frost making him bleed. "If..you think im gonna die so easily" Frost strikes Rainbow into the air and did five strikes sending her down onto the floor.

((This song is playing while im fighting Rainbow Dash:

))

"I WONT LET YOU SURVIVE THIS" Frost Yelled as he and Rainbow dash attacked each other. "I'll make sure your death is painful and slow" Rainbow said as she attacked Frost making him bleed. "If..you think im gonna die so easily" Frost strikes Rainbow into the air and did five strikes sending her down onto the floor.

OOC: Yeah, action isn't really my thing. I am more of a character interaction kind of person. Anyway, your comment about his being a dream and waking up in a coma reminded me of the Matrix. Was this intentional?

Blue Moon lay asleep in his bed. He was rocking back and forth in his bed.

"Just give up Frost you wont win" Rainbow Dash said. "Heh...I wasn't trying to defeat you...I was trying to distract you" Frost said as the timer counted down. "3, 2, 1" As soon as the countdown finished it exploded with Frost and Rainbow Dash in it. After the explosion Frost was under a pile of rubble founded by Rainbow Dash. "Damn brat...you destroyed the Factory...I guess that means i can put you in the machine so...I will kill you myself" Rainbow Dash said stepping on Frost causing him pain. "No one can save you now...Not even Babs Seed or WindWaker" Rainbow Dash said as she had a really sharp piece of metal in her mouth ready to stab Frost. "Good bye...Babs" Frost said with a smug look meant for Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

"Just give up Frost you wont win" Rainbow Dash said. "Heh...I wasn't trying to defeat you...I was trying to distract you" Frost said as the timer counted down. "3, 2, 1" As soon as the countdown finished it exploded with Frost and Rainbow Dash in it. After the explosion Frost was under a pile of rubble founded by Rainbow Dash. "Damn brat...you destroyed the Factory...I guess that means i can put you in the machine so...I will kill you myself" Rainbow Dash said stepping on Frost causing him pain. "No one can save you now...Not even Babs Seed or WindWaker" Rainbow Dash said as she had a really sharp piece of metal in her mouth ready to stab Frost. "Good bye...Babs" Frost said with a smug look meant for Rainbow Dash.

NO! THEY WERE SUCH A GOOD COUPLE! I HAVE TO CHEAT! 

Wind stabbed Rainbow dash somewhere in her body where it won't kill her.

"FROST!" Wind said. He picked him up and hugged Frost. "WHAT R U DOING? Get up! Babs needs you! Evrypony thinks your dead! I Stabbed Rainbow Dash in a place where it wil hurt, but won't kill her!"

"Im..fine just a little pain" Frost said as he covered his mouth while he coughed up blood. "Besides I had to distract her she would have fixed the machine before it exploded" Frost said coughing more blood into his sleeve. "Other then that im fine" Frost said weakly.

"FROSTY!" A manehattan voice called out. Babs ran and hugged Frost. "Let's get out of here. I think I have goosebumps here."

The triple date...

Babs woke up. She was in the fort, a very nice fort, with Frost sleeping next to her.

"Good morning, Frosty." Babs said to Frost. It's time."

"Time...time for what...oh wait never mind" Frost said getting out of bed and coughing up blood into his hoof but hid it before Babs could see. "Anyways lets get going shall we" Frost said exiting the fort and heading twords Ponyville. "Crap...ever since that fight i've been coughing up blood....I just dont want to head to some hospital"

"Well, we need to pick up Button and Diamond, Blu and Sweetie Belle! I was thinking we could all hang out at the Sugarcube Corner, then do whatever we want until tonight! There is a fireworks show to celebrate the 1100 sun and moon rising! By the way, I need to tell you something. If it wasnt for you, I wouldn't have gotten a Coltfriend because I wasn't in to that kind of stuff. Thanks." Babs kissed Frost.

Blue Moon had just woken up about half an hour ago. Sleepy from last night, he ate his pancakes rather slowly. Eventually, he finished them and got ready to face the new day. When he walked outside, he saw Frost and Babs Seed at Diamond Tiara's house. Diamond Tiara then walked out the door and went with Babs Seed and Frost to Button's house.

"No problem Seed" Frost said as he kissed Babs backed. "I'll go get Button Mash and Diamond Tiara you go get Blu Moon and Sweetie Bell" Frost said as he continued twords Button Mashes house and coughed up more blood. "Damn this needs to stop before anyone notices" Frost said to himself as he arrived at Buttons house and knocked on the door

Button and Diamond got out and closed the door.

"We are ready to go do some fun stuff today!" Button said to Frost.

"YEAH! Me too!" Diamond added.

Babs snuck up behind Blu.

"Hey, Blu!" Babs said. "Are you ready to go? Where is sweetie belle? Do you want me to help you get her, or are you fine in your own?"

"OK" Frost said as he coughed up blood again except this time Button Mash and Diamond Tiara saw. "Common lets get going we need to meet up with Babs, Blu, and Sweetie Bell" Frost said not minding whats happening to him. "Okay I really hope this stops soon...really soon" Frost said to himself.

"Um, I think I can handle it on my own. I'll meet you at Sugarcube Corner with Sweetie Belle".

With that, Blue Moon walked over to Rarity's Boutique. He walked up to the door and went inside.

"Oh. Hi Blu", Rarity said when he walked in. "SWEETIE BELLE! BLU IS HERE!" 

Sweetie Belle hurried down the steps and up to Blu/

"Hi Blu. So, where are we going before the fireworks show?"

"We are going to be joined by Babs, Frost, Diamond, and Button at the Sugarcube Corner"

"Sounds fun. Let's go"

The two set off to Sugarcube Corner for their first date.

((You seem to forgot about another RP we were doing))

Frost met up with Babs, Button Mash, Diamond Tiara, Sweetie Bell, and Blue moon at Sugar cube Corner. "So is everyone here" Frost said smiling then he looked up at the sky and then looked back at bad. "So anyways...were gonna have the date at Sugar cube Corner"

((You seem to forgot about another RP we were doing))

Frost met up with Babs, Button Mash, Diamond Tiara, Sweetie Bell, and Blue moon at Sugar cube Corner. "So is everyone here" Frost said smiling then he looked up at the sky and then looked back at bad. "So anyways...were gonna have the date at Sugar cube Corner"

(I know. The new time defenders. We are taking a small break.)

The fillies sat in 3 groups of 2. Babs with frost, Diamond with Button, and Blu with Sweetie Belle. They were sitting at a circle shaped table. They all got milkshakes. Babs got strawberry, (That's Wind's favorite also!) Button got chocolate. Diamond got blueberry, and sweetie belle got banana. (I will control the CMCs. That includes Sweetie Belle.)

And frost got the same milkshake as Babs but he didnt take a drink out of it. "Ever since that incident at the rainbow factory I've been in pain and coughing blood...I dont want Babs to worry about me but now If i keep going for too long she might figure out" Frost thought to himself as he took a sip of his milkshake.

"SO! Anything going on between you guys, because your couples now?" Babs asked the fillies.

"I have found my special somepony!" Diamond said, looking at Button Mash.

"And just in time for Hearts and hooves day, too!" Button said. They both kissed.

"Really? It's hearts and hooves day already?" Sweetie belle said.

"Yeah. Kind of fast!" Babs said, drinking her milkshake.

"These days are going by really fast" Frost said as he drank more from his milkshake. "Cant believe its already close to Hearts and Hooves day already...where do these days go" Frost said as he he smiled at Babs. "So when do the fireworks start" Frost asked.

"Its probably going to be around 7:30. It's a small celebration. BORING! I like BIG celebrations. Speaking of which, my cutecenera is coming tomorrow. You guys are invited, so you wanna join?" Diamond said.

"Nah, I think I'm good. I have to do something with the CMCs tomorrow!" Babs said. "When is it?"

"From 3 to 5." diamond said.

"I'll be there, Diamond." Button said. "You can mash my buttons all day."

"EEEEEWWWW!" The fillies all yelled out.

Frost just nodded. "Dude...just...no" Frost said drinking the last of his milkshake. "I probably will be there...im not sure yet" Frost said as he yawned a bit. "I'm getting tired right now to tell the truth" Frost said as he yawned again. "That...or im just out of energy...or is that the same thing"

Frost just nodded. "Dude...just...no" Frost said drinking the last of his milkshake. "I probably will be there...im not sure yet" Frost said as he yawned a bit. "I'm getting tired right now to tell the truth" Frost said as he yawned again. "That...or im just out of energy...or is that the same thing"

(LLLLLOOOOOLLLL!)

Babs got out of the chair and walked out. (You be staring at her plot?) she looks behind you sexually for some reason.

"Come, Frosty, lets get out of this joint before more people come in. Besides, I want to show you something special!" Babs said.

"Dude." Button whispered. "This might be your chance of home base! Go with her! May the Luna be with you!"

((Button Mash the video gaming pervert))

"Button Mash just be quiet" Frost said as he got out of his seat and followed behind Babs. "So...what did you want to show me Seed" Frost said wondering what Babs wanted to show him as he looked up to the sky to see the moon.

(Hahaha! Actually, he might be right. Or was he? Yeah, he was. But WAY later into the thread! The 200th post.)

"C'mon! Keep running!" Babs said. She ran to the everfree forest to see a giant rock inside a hole.

"I found this a couple of days ago. I don't know where it was or how it got here in the first place, but I want to know where this leads to! Can you open this?"

"You found this thing a couple days ago" Frost said looking at the hole with a rock in it. "I can try hold on i'll be right back" Frost said as he made a quick trip back to the for and grabbed his keyblade and came back. "Okay im gonna try and break the rock" Frost said as he raised the blade above his head and slammed it onto the rock shattering it making the pieces fall into the hole. "There we go"