Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

Now that absel lhant and that other dude are gone,

Answer mah question PLEAISE

Dear Princess Celestia-

I'd like to know how you came up with the name for the equestrian empire, and - of course, being an empire - do you have plans for expansion?

Your faithful subject

Electron Daydream

Greyhawk:"Oh your highness. I have one very deep question for you.

I have talked to your sister Princess Luna about making friends with other ponies, even loving a pony. But because she is immortal like you, she could not bear making friends just to see them pass away before her eyes. Not even to love stallion. You seem to like making friends despite you're immortal. What is your perspective in them and how do you deal with constant losses of your loved ones?"

@,

I am never gone. My allegiance is to my princess.

img-1691811-2-NOGDGmW.png

I will serve her till the day I die! Whether I draw my last breath on the battlefield or of old age!

189042.jpg

I will follow her forever...To the end and beyond...All the way to the gates of Heaven...

img-1465132-2-qfaG9tx.png

@,

My princess, Do you like my new suit of armor? I mentioned some upgrades.

img-1458486-2-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

@,

I am never gone. My allegiance is to my princess.

img-1691811-2-NOGDGmW.png

I will serve her till the day I die! Whether I draw my last breath on the battlefield or of old age!

img-1856112-2-189042.jpg

I will follow her forever...To the end and beyond...All the way to the gates of Heaven...

img-1465132-2-qfaG9tx.png

@,

My princess, Do you like my new suit of armor? I mentioned some upgrades.

img-1458486-2-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

Very nice indeed! :)

Greyhawk:"Oh your highness. I have one very deep question for you.

I have talked to your sister Princess Luna about making friends with other ponies, even loving a pony. But because she is immortal like you, she could not bear making friends just to see them pass away before her eyes. Not even to love stallion. You seem to like making friends despite you're immortal. What is your perspective in them and how do you deal with constant losses of your loved ones?"

I keep them in my heart.

What do you think of this:

?

This video makes a good point. Believe me I know. It isn't saying anything that isn't true. That 500 bit XBO? Expect a 400 bit XBO with no kinect to release by June. tongue.png

Edited by Bright Honor

So, Celestia, (hope you don't mind my informal way of talking) What was it like spending much of your time tutoring and looking after young unicorns like Twilight in between ruling a nation?

It can be taxing at times, but it is a very fun experience.

• Brohoof 1

Intriguing...Then does that mean that there exists another school in Equestria for learning magic? Trixie must've gone there if she didn't learn from you right? I too had the assumption that maybe she was another apprentice of yours who went bad.