Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, hello, hello, everypony!

aconitedarcksinger

I've only recently found this forum site, but II've been watching MLP a lot recently. A brony friend o' mine introduced me, so I thought, "If HE likes it I gotta give this show a shot!"

And now you have a new pegasister! Everyone I've seen here seems really cool! I'd love to make friends with y'all, check out everyponies art and writing and stuff!

But, I gotta ask, is there anything I gotta know that ain't in the rules? I love MLP, but I haven't interacted with the fandom much at all....

Hi there and welcome to the forums. There's no official rules that aren't already in the rules. Don't worry.

There are some amazing people here, you'll definitely make some friends.

Anyway, hope you stay and have fun. :)

Hallo there. Welcome to the forum. People here are great and generally nice, you'll have a good time.

So you came here from a friend of yours? Cool! 

Anything you should know that isn't in the rules? Hmm...

If you're making a new thread, make sure to search for your topic first so you know it isn't a duplicate, I guess. Just a recommendation. 

Also, people in this fandom (and especially the site) are really friendly. If you argue here about something on the show, people are generally respectful and great to talk with. happy.png

Edited by ThePilotGuy

Hello, hello, hello to you my good sir ;), name's Soundgarden!

This is a very friendly and awesome place, a great place to interact with your fellow bronies. I hope you enjoy your stay and befriend a lot of people here :)

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet biggrin.png

You shall fit right in amongst us happy.png

If you have any questions or just wanna talk, shoot me a PM, Id be glad to lend a hoof happy.png

The only thing you need to know is that we dont condone you stealing MY muffins... you can steal other ponies muffins, but dont steal mine... okay?

smile.png

Edited by Dawn Rider

Welcome! To the MLP Forums!

We have tonnes of fun things to participate in, like roleplaying, MLP: FiM discussions or just chatting with mates!

I hope to learn more about you in the future. :3

~Luna

Hey there! Welcome to the MLPforums =] please make yourself comfy and have at it with the threads or make a friend or two! :D the only rules that aren't mentioned in the rules are basically just make sure anything you ask hasn't already been asked besides the usual etiquette we always abide by. I'm sure you'll have a great time!