Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tarasov (Terminated)

BlackShardNixium

Indeed! Zaria and I have big things planned for you all, just you wait! I have a very desturbing mind at times, so don't be surprise if a few unexpected things come from this...

*Ahem* IN the words of my father, "Bring it on hammah!"

Also, awesome art work. It's really good. Out of curiosity, is the original RP forum or tabletop? I think it would be kinda cool to later read them once the story gets going.

Edited by LeJAKoJAK

*Ahem* IN the words of my father, "Bring it on hammah!"

Also, awesome art work. It's really good. Out of curiosity, is the original RP forum or tabletop? I think it would be kinda cool to later read them once the story gets going.

The original was an improv between me and some friends as an off shoot of an original story Summer was writing. It is kinda complicated XD. Its not actually written down anywhere, but the story is well known. Tarasov was actually a deity, an albino deer with green eyes and lots of magic. It is speculated that Tarasov had a brother (named Tarasai) who was also albino, but with the characteristic red eyes. Summer is in the process of writing a story called Leaf Clan: The Rise of Darkness.

It includes a clan of Creatures (the L.E.A.F Clan) (like the one displayed in the drawing) who are Guardians of the planet/star Autaria (a part of the Evernyt Galaxus). Not only was Tarasov and actual entity, but in the off-shoot, a secret organization within the clan of Guardians was named after him. Few and special people were discovered to be a part of this “secret sector” The leader of the clan, Windstar Dragonwing Leaf, was the Descendant. My character, Crystal Leaf, was Guardian of the Gem, Starchaser Leaf was the Seer, Desirae Leaf was the Gatekeeper, Dream Leaf was the Tarot Mistress, Storm Leaf was the Angel of Vengeance, and I believe Desu Leaf was the Demon Oracle. Tarasov was created to fend off the clan from the more….dangerous dark deings. Its very complicated…They didn’t really have a defined “duty” and no one knew they existed, but they did a  lot. I remember a bunch XD. Good times.

You wish to be the Descendant? I have someone who has noted me already that they also wish for that position. However, as I've stated, I want someone with experiance in that role, and comparing the two of you together, it seems you have more experiance than the other applicant. You can be the Descendant if you'd like.

Then I call dibs to be Descendant! :D Mwhahahahah!

But in seriousness, yes please, it would be a pleasure to take such a important role.

Indeed! Zaria and I have big things planned for you all, just you wait! I have a very desturbing mind at times, so don't be surprise if a few unexpected things come from this...

Okay, for clarification (since there's been some confusion) the characters are NOT part of Tarasov or Tarasai (respectively) at the beginning of this RP. That will come later. They don't even know of their abilities yet.

Maybe I should have posted this earlier. But here is some art from the original Tarasov storyline (before I "fixed" it). Crystal Leaf was the Guardian of the Gem (Healer). So she was my character. I my do some of the other Originals.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55060-chained/#entry1310461

Disturbed mind? I just included a new section in White Rose's character (you may want to reread it) that allows me to use some interesting ponies in addition to her...

No, they aren't with her. THey are a secondary force against her in this one. Heh.

Hm.

If I'm not able to make a new character soon enough, I'll take the Nephilum instead, and use one of my old characters, Sugar Rush, to play it, I'll try and post a link. If I do make another character, would you mind if I played both roles? It'd keep me entertained and attempt to post more often, it's understandable if you don't, though.

• Brohoof 1

Erm, s'alright, I had just figured it was open, since the OP post didn't say it was taken, and you hadn't claimmed it.

I'm guessing the Gate Keeper is still open, if OP doesn't mind, I'll taken it, for my OC Sugar Rush, unless there's another spot open in Tarasov. I'm still not so sure about making a new character, I'll try 'n make one by the end of the day, if not, the end of the week.

Erm, s'alright, I had just figured it was open, since the OP post didn't say it was taken, and you hadn't claimmed it.

I'm guessing the Gate Keeper is still open, if OP doesn't mind, I'll taken it, for my OC Sugar Rush, unless there's another spot open in Tarasov. I'm still not so sure about making a new character, I'll try 'n make one by the end of the day, if not, the end of the week.

Sorry ate, I've got the gate keeper. That one also hasn't been updated. Pinoak Stringhoof, traveling storyteller and puppeteer.

• Brohoof 1

I think archangel is still open :) If you still desire to join in Pinkazoid. Hope you can join, you seem like an awesome guy/girl/thing/whatever. xD

• Brohoof 1

Aw crap. I'll try to update the OP on my phone. Sorry for the confusion Pinkazoid, that's my fault :c

So when will the main rp be open? :)

I hope to get this interesting rp started and get my rp drive going! :D

• Brohoof 1

(sigh)

I made a huge backstory, it was all deleted, made a shorter version while i retype it, welp, here it is,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raven-r2937

Oh wow, that is awesome! Very creative, and I really do love the armor. I'll be adding him down as the Sayer, correct? Because I'm pretty sure Archangel and Demon Oracle are still open if you wanted o be a part of Tarasov ^^
  • Brohoof 1

Neh, the personality is made to be a bad guy, I'll take the Sayer.

That's pretty much a summarized version of all the typing i made this morning before my laptop decided to turn off and delete it all :3

Neh, the personality is made to be a bad guy, I'll take the Sayer.

That's pretty much a summarized version of all the typing i made this morning before my laptop decided to turn off and delete it all :3

Alright! :3

Oh dude, I hate it when stuff like that happens. I'll spend a while typing stuff out on this phone and when I'm finally done, it won't load, I'll have to reset that page, and I'll loose everything I've typed out :/

Alright! :3

Oh dude, I hate it when stuff like that happens. I'll spend a while typing stuff out on this phone and when I'm finally done, it won't load, I'll have to reset that page, and I'll loose everything I've typed out :/

Sucks right?

Anyways, if time allows me to, i'll retype whatever it was i typed this morning. 

Also, any idea on when we'll start this?

Sucks right?

Anyways, if time allows me to, i'll retype whatever it was i typed this morning.

Also, any idea on when we'll start this?

I don't like anyone having to catch up when they're behind, but one more Tarasai member should suffice :3

I don't like anyone having to catch up when they're behind, but one more Tarasai member should suffice :3

Could you at least start getting our character's stories introduced? Like where everyone is, etc. It will not only help keep this RP alive, but also attract other players who might take over an evil role.

• Brohoof 1

Could you at least start getting our character's stories introduced? Like where everyone is, etc. It will not only help keep this RP alive, but also attract other players who might take over an evil role.

Agreed with LeJAKoJAK here, gonna need to know where my character is and how he will be introduced exactly. :)

Alright.

In the first post, there is a journal entry written by my character Fyre, mentioning that she and Zariathestormraider’s character, Starchaser, went on an expedition to explore the hidden tunnel in the mountain/forest area where they lived. She describes seeing strange hieroglyphics etched upon the walls. However, Starchaser and Fyre have not gone all the way to the end of the tunnel yet at the beginning of the RP. But because the two of them even entered the tunnels in the first place, two distinct presences were alerted due to their appearance, and subsequently fully awakened.

Tarasov and Tarasai.

Once both entities were awake, by the time Fyre and Starchaser left the tunnels, both had already chosen which ponies they wanted by their respectful sides (of course, while they are omniscient, it didn’t take them long to “find” their chosen ones). Also listed in the first post is a second person event in which your character is marked.

That is where the RP will begin.

It begins just after your character is marched, standing wherever you choose to put them. Our characters will be scattered across Equestria, choosing to contact each other by any means necessary. Yes, they will, of course, unite at some point during the RP, after some ground is gained and powers discovered.

It is just a bit different; however, for Tarasai members. While you will be marked by the same Eye Insignia (albeit with a red iris instead of gold) on your leg, your powers come in almost immediately, also ushering in the ability to commune with Lord Tarasai. But more on that later….

Tarasov and Tarasai, originally, were deer. Both albino. Tarasov; however, had molten green eyes and had a cleaner coat. It is said that wherever he walked, springtime followed in his path (I’ll have to get you one of the example pictures ^^)

Tarasai had the standard red eyed gaze of an albino, but he has no coat. Whatsoever. Just skin stretched over bone. His antlers are wicked sharp and perpetually covered in dried blood.

• Brohoof 1

Alright.

In the first post, there is a journal entry written by my character Fyre, mentioning that she and Zariathestormraider’s character, Starchaser, went on an expedition to explore the hidden tunnel in the mountain/forest area where they lived. She describes seeing strange hieroglyphics etched upon the walls. However, Starchaser and Fyre have not gone all the way to the end of the tunnel yet at the beginning of the RP. But because the two of them even entered the tunnels in the first place, two distinct presences were alerted due to their appearance, and subsequently fully awakened.

Tarasov and Tarasai.

Once both entities were awake, by the time Fyre and Starchaser left the tunnels, both had already chosen which ponies they wanted by their respectful sides (of course, while they are omniscient, it didn’t take them long to “find” their chosen ones). Also listed in the first post is a second person event in which your character is marked.

That is where the RP will begin.

It begins just after your character is marched, standing wherever you choose to put them. Our characters will be scattered across Equestria, choosing to contact each other by any means necessary. Yes, they will, of course, unite at some point during the RP, after some ground is gained and powers discovered.

It is just a bit different; however, for Tarasai members. While you will be marked by the same Eye Insignia (albeit with a red iris instead of gold) on your leg, your powers come in almost immediately, also ushering in the ability to commune with Lord Tarasai. But more on that later….

Tarasov and Tarasai, originally, were deer. Both albino. Tarasov; however, had molten green eyes and had a cleaner coat. It is said that wherever he walked, springtime followed in his path (I’ll have to get you one of the example pictures ^^)

Tarasai had the standard red eyed gaze of an albino, but he has no coat. Whatsoever. Just skin stretched over bone. His antlers are wicked sharp and perpetually covered in dried blood.

So basically my Vedana is a decendant...of a deer? xD

I was thinking it be more of a dragon, like a sun dragon of pure awesomeness and Tarasai evil dragon of darkness. o.o

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/The-HyperGiant-Star-Dragon-334708066 = now that I was thinking of the Tarasov.

But hey its your rp, im still cool with the deer :D

So basically my Vedana is a decendant...of a deer? xD

I was thinking it be more of a dragon, like a sun dragon of pure awesomeness and Tarasai evil dragon of darkness. o.o

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/The-HyperGiant-Star-Dragon-334708066 = now that I was thinking of the Tarasov.

But hey its your rp, im still cool with the deer :D

It would seem we have a world class case of miscommunication XD!

Tarasov means Life in tribal language, so he is the embodiment of life, not the sun :3

The sun is embodied by a giant, six-winged lion. So figuratively, you are not the child of a deer, but of a lion...

• Brohoof 2