Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Diamond Tiara!

Doctor Shuu

Maybe you could tell me some of your options for a special somepony? I'm quite a good matchmaker, maybe I'll be able to tell you the ones who are the most compatible with you...

(edited)

How many times have you watched Citizen Kane? I think it's one too many.

Zero times today, zero times yesterday, zero times ever.

Maybe you could tell me some of your options for a special somepony? I'm quite a good matchmaker, maybe I'll be able to tell you the ones who are the most compatible with you...

I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.

Did you find someone mean when you first came to school or where you straight A's and popular straight off?

I was always popular, because if you messed with me, you messed with my lawyers! Edited by Muffin Thief
  • Brohoof 1

When Babs Seed joined your team in Episode One bad Apple, did you feel AWESOME or other?

Of course I was happy to be around a friend! What kind of pony do you think I am?!?

I think your a really nice pony. Diamond Tiara,if you could change yourself into anything,would its be a Pegasus,Unicorn or sea Pony?

Alicorn. Celestia's retiring someday, right?

• Brohoof 1

I think you'd make a great queen. If you we're queen would you be married or single? And what would Silver Spoon do?

When I take my rightful place as queen, I would likely be married to a gorgeous stallion!

And Silver Spoon could be my royal advisor.

So... seen any interesting colts lately?

Everywhere I look! I'm surrounded by interesting colts at school, in town, and sometimes at home!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...